SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 4:17 am

Litta123 wrote:One thing that I did notice in this episode is that each of the three girls, who some think are the F1s, was shown to have an awkward embarrassing moment with the parents.

Angela -- having to tell his family that she was saving herself for marriage. The initial editing made it look like the Mom was uncomfortable with that. Then that situation was actually shown in a positive light as the episode continued...but doubt/tension was created in that first moment. (Only watched it once a couple of hours ago, so correct me if my impression is wrong.)

Shandi -- when she complimented Ernesto's mother about her cooking. The editing made it look like Shandi put her foot in her mouth. The was a pregnant pause, and then in a PI, Shandi swears (bleeped out). As the episode continued, everyone, including Shandi, had a good laugh.

Jenna -- she actually had two moments. When she referred to Tim's father as the old man and when she talked about "Talk Like A Pirate Day". I was cringing when they teased each segment earlier, but when I saw the actual flow of conversation, I didn't think it was that bad. Everyone seemed to have a genuine laugh about it.

If these girls are in fact the F1s, they all seemed to get equal treatment by the shows editors.

Good Post

docnash14 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Bee - you should ask to interview them here! They all lurk here anyway.
Agree!! Bee would be perfect!

I second that!

I agree rock I hope you get interviews with them, Bee!

fashionguru wrote:Well this is my first post. I love this show. I have never been into the reality dating shows, but for some reason the ONLY one that I have ever liked ends up getting canceled laugh out loud. Anyways I totally think that Hailey and Tim would be too cute together, but editing brings up big ?'s for all of the F3 for me. One thing I would like to mention though is if you look closely to the bouquets that Tim gives all of the girls all of the ribbon colors are different. Jenna's is white!! I personally think that is a big clue of love that he has towards her, also the way he looks at her when he gives it to her. So that is my two sense, I still don't know who to think he will choose, but if I had to pick someone it might be Jenna even though I would like him to pick Hailey.

:Welcome fashionguru
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 4:52 am

yes, welcomesign fashionguru

I agree with all of you about the bad editing, I mean the production. Too many things happen for them to show us all, but then they show us even less than it normally would need to make the beautiful progressing and appealing romance out of it.
Just looking Tim's segment (no, still no link, put getting it from your writing), no matter who of F3 girls gets to be F1, the editing is so bad, that nobody can say it showed this great love story that Eva was advertising at the beginning.
I started watching primarily because of Matt, continued because of Hailey, the rest of the girls and curiosity who would Tim choose. But even Tim's character didn't come out that interesting, again because of the editing, it was more the girls' merit that I've stuck around.

I've watched The Bachelor Special and kept thinking, good that RFL didn't go that route, because that was just plain ridiculous, thinking what would people do for 5min of fame, I can't stop laughing what the morons some people are on that show. No offense to anyone here.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 8:28 am

happygolucky wrote:yes, welcomesign fashionguru

I agree with all of you about the bad editing, I mean the production. Too many things happen for them to show us all, but then they show us even less than it normally would need to make the beautiful progressing and appealing romance out of it.
Just looking Tim's segment (no, still no link, put getting it from your writing), no matter who of F3 girls gets to be F1, the editing is so bad, that nobody can say it showed this great love story that Eva was advertising at the beginning.
I started watching primarily because of Matt, continued because of Hailey, the rest of the girls and curiosity who would Tim choose. But even Tim's character didn't come out that interesting, again because of the editing, it was more the girls' merit that I've stuck around.

I've watched The Bachelor Special and kept thinking, good that RFL didn't go that route, because that was just plain ridiculous, thinking what would people do for 5min of fame, I can't stop laughing what the morons some people are on that show. No offense to anyone here.

In my opinion, the preponderance of evidence collected by this board, particularly by you, Happy, and Litta, compellingly demonstrates that Jenna is F1. That being said, I disagree with you somewhat in that I think they have shown a growing love story between Sara and Tim (although I agree that the brevity of the encounters between Tim and all the girls has left something to be desired). For whatever reason, I think the producers to this point have shown a static relationship between Jenna and Tim, albeit one in which Tim clearly is wildly attracted to her (but was from the get-go) and one that is very fun. (I think, however, we were shown a little more in this latest episode with Jenna being able to declare more of her feelings for him.) Conversely, in what has been both shown and said, I think his relationship with Sara has evolved. For instance, I think its depth, their common interests and the great tenderness between them has been well-documented. (If you look at the pictures Sara chose to post on her FB page of the two of them, I think his feelings for her are more apparent.) And now, as of this last episode, I think we have been given signs of fun, light-heartedness and increased attraction between them. Accordingly, I think we have been shown much more the development of a relationship between Sara and Tim and one, in my opinion, that could have had the potential for continued growth and sustainability. And that likely matters not as Tim seems to have done a fine job making his choice since he reportedly remains very happy with her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 am

docnash14 wrote:

In my opinion, the preponderance of evidence collected by this board, particularly by you, Happy, and Litta, compellingly demonstrates that Jenna is F1. That being said, I disagree with you somewhat in that I think they have shown a growing love story between Sara and Tim (although I agree that the brevity of the encounters between Tim and all the girls has left something to be desired). For whatever reason, I think the producers to this point have shown a static relationship between Jenna and Tim, albeit one in which Tim clearly is wildly attracted to her (but was from the get-go) and one that is very fun. (I think, however, we were shown a little more in this latest episode with Jenna being able to declare more of her feelings for him.) Conversely, in what has been both shown and said, I think his relationship with Sara has evolved. For instance, I think its depth, their common interests and the great tenderness between them has been well-documented. (If you look at the pictures Sara chose to post on her FB page of the two of them, I think his feelings for her are more apparent.) And now, as of this last episode, I think we have been given signs of fun, light-heartedness and increased attraction between them. Accordingly, I think we have been shown much more the development of a relationship between Sara and Tim and one, in my opinion, that could have had the potential for continued growth and sustainability. And that likely matters not as Tim seems to have done a fine job making his choice since he reportedly remains very happy with her.

Doc, I agree that Sara and Tim relationship has grown but I keep hearing Matt's words that if you try to control a relationship it becomes stifling. I see that happening here. I see in Sara's last relationship where she would need to express words of comfort, love, etc because there was a time limit with her finance, but with a new relationship that could be oppressing. There need to be room to breathe. Not sure if I express my thoughts well, but closing with Matt's butterfly analogy which also expressing what I am trying to say.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

iamreal2u wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Doc, I agree that Sara and Tim relationship has grown but I keep hearing Matt's words that if you try to control a relationship it becomes stifling. I see that happening here. I see in Sara's last relationship where she would need to express words of comfort, love, etc because there was a time limit with her finance, but with a new relationship that could be oppressing. There need to be room to breathe. Not sure if I express my thoughts well, but closing with Matt's butterfly analogy which also expressing what I am trying to say.

I agree that in previous episodes it did appear that Sara was "pitching" their relationship to Tim. Based on what was shown in this last episode, however, I personally did not get that vibe. Indeed, it felt to me that Tim was opening up to her and taking the lead in the conversation.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 am

Doc, I might even agree with you once I see this episode, but from all the previous ones to me it didn't show the progression. Nothing to say against Sara, she actually is doing her part really good, won't say great, because there are moments when she's saying things when instead she should do them/act on them, like the funny side of her character, more bold/aggressive (for the lack of words)... Where I don't see (feel) the progression is from Tim, his way of "acting" around Sara, it doesn't click with me. Yes, he says things, like those famous "I'll have to rethink everything" and keeps repeating how much deep connection they have, but I don't see him projecting that on his face and with his body. There was that sweet moment in Hawaii when Sara sang, that was indeed connection that I could feel it, but then he talked, and boom, again nothing from him. I'm looking for that excitement in his eyes in his being when he is with her, because I can see that in Sara, but I'm waiting for this episode for that from Tim.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 pm

happygolucky wrote:Doc, I might even agree with you once I see this episode, but from all the previous ones to me it didn't show the progression. Nothing to say against Sara, she actually is doing her part really good, won't say great, because there are moments when she's saying things when instead she should do them/act on them, like the funny side of her character, more bold/aggressive (for the lack of words)... Where I don't see (feel) the progression is from Tim, his way of "acting" around Sara, it doesn't click with me. Yes, he says things, like those famous "I'll have to rethink everything" and keeps repeating how much deep connection they have, but I don't see him projecting that on his face and with his body. There was that sweet moment in Hawaii when Sara sang, that was indeed connection that I could feel it, but then he talked, and boom, again nothing from him. I'm looking for that excitement in his eyes in his being when he is with her, because I can see that in Sara, but I'm waiting for this episode for that from Tim.

Happy, check in with me once you watch this latest episode and/or check out the pictures on Sara's FB page. As I indicated elsewhere, I think Tim took the lead in his conversation with Sara this week and showed more vulnerability with her. As far as Sara "doing her part", while I can see some incongruity between her actions and words, I interpret that more of a function of her gradually opening back up to the process of love than I do her playing any type of role. As I also said elsewhere, anyone with whom I have spoken who knows Sara well speaks to her genuineness and overall goodness of character. In fact, I was talking with someone the other day who knows Sara well but only knew Timmy slightly. He indicated that he didn't have to know him well, however, to know Timmy's strength of character as he said that Sara choosing to be with him was the only evidence he needed as she would not be with anyone who wasn't genuine and good. So, by proxy, I think that says the same about Tim.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Someone mentioned yesterday that Tim and his family were wearing different clothing for Sara's date than they were for the other three. (I didn't watch Ernesto and Ben's dates closely enough to discern a similar pattern.) That suggests to me the possibility that Sara's date may have been the longest which in turn leads me to speculate that at that point Sara may have been in the lead. Since all the post-show evidence points to Jenna, I can only surmise that she had a strong finish - the start of which may have been her declaration in the garden.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Wed May 22, 2013 4:35 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Was anyone else surprised by the conversation Tim was having with Sara about the kissing? It might not have been a big deal except that he mentioned it in an interview. Would he really have that particular conversation with someone if it wasn't related to them?

Yes, I thought that conversation was huge. It came across (at least to me) that Sara felt confident enough in their relationship to take the kissing out of the equation, knowing that he was kissing others. I thought his comment about wishing he had followed Ernesto's path in holding out on the kissing was telling. It seemed he was trying to convey regret in kissing others so soon.

Where was the interview he mentioned this?

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

2observe wrote:
I'm still for Jenna to move from being just the physical edit. Is there a storyline with Tim and Jenna???? If so, it got stuck on physical and hasn't moved. So how does Jenna become F1????

yeah, it reminds me of Emily's season. All season it was her kissing Arie, lot of chemistry. But then she ends up picking Jef.

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

fashionguru wrote:Well this is my first post. I love this show. I have never been into the reality dating shows, but for some reason the ONLY one that I have ever liked ends up getting canceled laugh out loud. Anyways I totally think that Hailey and Tim would be too cute together, but editing brings up big ?'s for all of the F3 for me. One thing I would like to mention though is if you look closely to the bouquets that Tim gives all of the girls all of the ribbon colors are different. Jenna's is white!! I personally think that is a big clue of love that he has towards her, also the way he looks at her when he gives it to her. So that is my two sense, I still don't know who to think he will choose, but if I had to pick someone it might be Jenna even though I would like him to pick Hailey.

Welcomeparty! Fashionguru, glad you decided to join the fun.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

I don't get a "successful relationship" feel about any of the girls for any of the guys. I will be shocked if any of the ending pairs make it to the two year mark...if they are still even together now!! The show is too much of a game for the matchmakers -- they give interesting advice to the girls but, in reality, they just want one of their picks to be ultimately chosen. Their contestant pool must have been shallow -- not enough pageant queens available??

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
queenbean
renaissance
fashionguru
docnash14
eme92