SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 7:45 pm

docnash14 wrote:Happy, check in with me once you watch this latest episode and/or check out the pictures on Sara's FB page. As I indicated elsewhere, I think Tim took the lead in his conversation with Sara this week and showed more vulnerability with her. As far as Sara "doing her part", while I can see some incongruity between her actions and words, I interpret that more of a function of her gradually opening back up to the process of love than I do her playing any type of role. As I also said elsewhere, anyone with whom I have spoken who knows Sara well speaks to her genuineness and overall goodness of character. In fact, I was talking with someone the other day who knows Sara well but only knew Timmy slightly. He indicated that he didn't have to know him well, however, to know Timmy's strength of character as he said that Sara choosing to be with him was the only evidence he needed as she would not be with anyone who wasn't genuine and good. So, by proxy, I think that says the same about Tim.

From the editing of this episode, I definitely see great vibe from Tim for Sara, his gestures, the way he looks at her and the way he smiles tell me he likes her. Don't know if you remember somewhere at the beginning i wrote about Jenna's triple threat: attraction, attention and admiration ... and now I can see all of that also when Tim is looking at Sara. Now it's difficult to compare with Jenna, because Jenna's segment was shorter, meaning, they didn't show the "intimate" part of just two of them, so just from what I could see, there was something missing with Jenna. That said, there was though a slight difference in Tim's reaction/behavior directed to his parents when they were meeting each girl. I need to watch again and I don't have time now, but there were moments (talking only about Jenna and Sara, because I truly don't see Tim so invested in relationship with Hailey) when Tim looks at Jenna and then his parents, worried how she would answer, how his parents will react, will the answer be satisfying for them and then I saw a glimpse of him being almost proud (for the lack of words) and pleased, a lot has to do also with the fact that many things he didn't know about Jenna, he couldn't predict and it was a discovery even for him (a good one). When with Sara, he knew her, her story, her ideas, her views and stands, so he was proud and happy to present her to his parents, his was relaxed and that looked like a major advantage. I think the editing definitely played a trick, specially with Jenna's date and parents' expressions - laughed when she talks like a pirate and his dad "eye-rolls", ahahah, well raises the eyebrows to be exact. At the end Tim was left with the same questions and doubts - I don't think his parents cleared anything for him, because he already thinks like them Jenna=young, inexperience, does she knows the real love? vs. Sara=experienced, everything his parents look for his future partner and the feeling of understanding, connecting. The problem that with this episode there is no physical connection shown, so we can't see the difference there.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Ahh, you see Sarah the same way I do. Too "scripted".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm

You guys are great. I love reading these posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 pm

welcomesign Teddy
thanks Embarressed! ... come and join the Sarah Moore thread, since she's there if you have any question, apart from F3 choices. But feel free to join any discussion. I'll go to bed now it almost 2am for me here, so need my beauty sleep.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

So I am still asking myself - what is going to be the surprise ? Keri has said we will be surprised. Is this true or just baiting ?
So Tim is going to body to body embrace Hailey in the ocean and then dump her ?
So Hailey is the first person to really get Tim - and he's going to dump her ?

It would appear that from practically everything that Sara and Jenna are the F2. I could be ok with Jenna and I have major issues with the Sara/Tim interractions. Tim continues to intimate there is electricity between him and Jenna - I kind of find that hard to bury if he were to pick someone else. Your chosen one should send some sparks I would think ! If it comes down to Sara and Jenna, I would give the edge to Jenna because Tim has wanted to spend time with her over others, he has talked about the sparks etc. But he has never said anything directly to her face - except their attraction being instantaneous. Maybe there is a patten here - kiss them intimately and then dump them ! But I would not put it past the producers to have the longer meals with his parents with the two apparent frontrunners to throw us off a bit. Or could it be that at this time Tim was also wondering ? I hope if it is between Sara and Jenna that he picks Jenna - just because I think Sara has played the controller/leader of their interractions and I would question whether Tim is really sold on the idea of ending up with Sara. If he should pick Jenna or Sara the producers have done a good job of keeping Hailey involved and despite what we apparently see - she thinks she is falling in love. Maybe Hailey and Tim have had more kissing but they are keeping it hidden out of courtesy to the F1 ? Just seems so strange that Hailey would not pick up on his feelings of wanting a friendship - especially when she is hearing the other girls talk about their feelings and what they do with TIm. very strange ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Teddy333 wrote:Ahh, you see Sarah the same way I do. Too "scripted".

Teddy333 wrote:You guys are great. I love reading these posts.

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2028500532 Teddy333
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by maddid2001 Thu May 23, 2013 12:17 am

As I keep watching this show, I realize they there is only ONE Bachelor or Bachelorette.

So much is going in one episode but not enough TV time to show it all. The episode editing is not so good IMO.

I'm beginning to see why they cancelled the show.

I want a show with Matt and Tracy on it! haha they are cute together.

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 23, 2013 12:47 am

Teddy333 wrote:Ahh, you see Sarah the same way I do. Too "scripted".
Welcomeparty!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 23, 2013 1:25 am

To follow up on something I mentioned earlier today, Ben and his family wore different clothing with Taryn than they wore with the other three and Ernesto's mom and sister had different clothes on with Shandi than the other three. (Tim and his family wore different clothes with Sara.)

Sarah M. indicated that the length of the dates were at times a function of how long Tim wanted to spend with the women. Thus, I am guessing that each guy was allowed to identify the woman with whom he wanted to spend the most time so that his date with her either occurred in the evening or on a different day than the the dates with the other three.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
queenbean
renaissance
fashionguru
docnash14
eme92