SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 am

WTH?? If Chris H. is lying, he's as big a dbag as Bentley, saying Ashley wanted Bentley to come to Hong Kong. I cannot wrap my head around it at all. Just when I relaxed and figured her comments were spliced and diced as several of you pointed out, CH says it was her call to have Bentley return.

I'm still troubled by the kissing screecap in Hong Kong of Ashley and Bentley. I would have understood and been very happy if the screen cap of Bentley and Ashely showed her saying goodbye with a swift kick to the nutz. Anything else, I don't understand the reasoning behind it. :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 am

Gina wrote:WTH?? If Chris H. is lying, he's as big a dbag as Bentley, saying Ashley wanted Bentley to come to Hong Kong. I cannot wrap my head around it at all. Just when I relaxed and figured her comments were spliced and diced as several of you pointed out, CH says it was her call to have Bentley return.

I'm still troubled by the kissing screecap in Hong Kong of Ashley and Bentley. I would have understood and been very happy if the screen cap of Bentley and Ashely showed her saying goodbye with a swift kick to the nutz. Anything else, I don't understand the reasoning behind it. :greenman:

I used to really like CH. Now, he's as much a scum as Fleiss IMO. Lying for Chris has become a way of life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Gina wrote:WTH?? If Chris H. is lying, he's as big a dbag as Bentley, saying Ashley wanted Bentley to come to Hong Kong. I cannot wrap my head around it at all. Just when I relaxed and figured her comments were spliced and diced as several of you pointed out, CH says it was her call to have Bentley return.

I used to really like CH. Now, he's as much a scum as Fleiss IMO. Lying for Chris has become a way of life.
Every interview, CH keeps throwing Ashley under the bus. Saying stuff like he warned her several times to send Bentley home, but she didn't listen, etc. Now he says she wanted Bentley to come back. I never recall him throwing a lead bachelorette under the bus this blatently and frequently. I wonder what Ashley did to piss off TPTB??? It's looking more and more that way to me. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am

Maybe she's already dumped her F1 to chase after The Bent One. 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:55 am

Alexxx and Gina~
Not sure what to think. At times I feel like I am so naive' because I believe everything Chris says. Then I get knocked back to "reality" when he is actually caught giving us a "company man" line. There are so many parts of that press release that make me go, "Say what???" Like this...

Jennifer Matarese: So next season we would expect a villain maybe?
Chris Harrison: What's that?
Jennifer Matarese: So we expect a villain each season then?

Chris Harrison: No, I mean that's the thing, too. You know, like someone said so, is he a plant or ABC put him in there? And that's, it couldn't be further from the truth...But, you know, we didn't put this guy in there, I mean people give us way too much credit for this all the time - that we put this guy in there to draw up this drama. And this really doesn't turn out to be a good thing for Ashley or us. I mean it got to the point where we almost had to shut down production.
What ev... hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:02 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Beeleever wrote:TRANSCRIPT FROM THE JUNE 1st "THE BACHELORETTE"
CONFERENCE CALL WITH HOST CHRIS HARRISON
Chris Harrison:

It was - it was rough and I kind of have the analogy -- you know, say you or me or anybody else has a horrible break up and gets devastated like this you know.

We all go find solace and, you know, a bowl of ice cream, and a dozen donuts and we get to sit in our house in the dark and contemplate life for a while. Well, she had to go on a date the next day. You know, so, you know this really is really unreal in that aspect where she's like how can I possibly move on and act like nothing's happened.

And so she didn't and she couldn't and I give a lot of credit to the guys this season who are kind of an older more professional group, definitely not kind of that frat house mentality where if it hadn't been for that group of guys, the show may have just fallen apart completely.

I thought the 1:1 date with JP was the same day that Bentley came to her house. Chris says in this interview it was the next day?

Ashley didn't and couldn't act like nothing happened. Wow, I feel bad for JP. I am no longer as excited about this date as I once was. :Frown:

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. And I know you didn't specify whether Bentley will actually return but if he does, what would your justification be for letting him come back for the show?

Chris Harrison: The only thing we would ever do is what Ashley wants to do. And so just, our justification for anything we do is it's up to Ashley.

Okay, seriously, is Chris saying they brought Bentley back because Ashley wanted them to? 🇳🇴

It sounds that way to me, Beeleever. Can you believe it?

So, Ashley wants Bentley to come back, she wasn't quite devastated enough the first time, and/or thought there was still hope with him.
And what about her F1? When does he become F1 in her mind? After Bentley's 2nd departure? This doesn't sound like a happily ever after tale in the making. (cue sad music)

I assumed, maybe wrongly , that when Chris was saying that they just did whatever Ashley wanted that he was referring to the first night and that she said she wanted to meet him when they offered for her to not meet him in the first place. no idea
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 am

I have found that I am a much happier person if I do not listen to anything CH says. I cannot reconcile the fact that a happily married, family man who coaches little league soccer can go in to work every day and knowingly lie and willingly spread MF's deceptions. :twisted:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 am

mnmhughes wrote:I have found that I am a much happier person if I do not listen to anything CH says. I cannot reconcile the fact that a happily married, family man who coaches little league soccer can go in to work every day and knowingly lie and willingly spread MF's deceptions. :twisted:

Absolutely agree with this!!!! He even lies about stupid things. Last season someone asked him on twitter if the HTD were filmed in the order shown and he said yes. Total lie and totally unnecessary. What purpose did it serve??? He also chimed in saying the girls didn't have twitter accounts when they clearly did. The lies just roll off him so easily. :greenman: no idea :Frown: 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 am

realityfan26 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I have found that I am a much happier person if I do not listen to anything CH says. I cannot reconcile the fact that a happily married, family man who coaches little league soccer can go in to work every day and knowingly lie and willingly spread MF's deceptions. :twisted:

Absolutely agree with this!!!! He even lies about stupid things. Last season someone asked him on twitter if the HTD were filmed in the order shown and he said yes. Total lie and totally unnecessary. What purpose did it serve??? He also chimed in saying the girls didn't have twitter accounts when they clearly did. The lies just roll off him so easily. :greenman: no idea :Frown: 🇳🇴

ITA with both of you mnm and rf. Thanks for the reminder. :winkie: Methinks I have "gullible" written across my forehead!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 am

When CH said last season that NO ONE from Brad's season had a twitter account when everyone who had a twitter account and followed those contestants knew they did... it sealed the deal for me. Anything he says now I take it with a grain of salt. I get that he is just doing his job, but don't underestimate the intelligent viewers who have followed this show sense season 1. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 927261665
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 am

I loved that, CH is a company man through and through. Chantal was tweeting with me about FORT as he was tweeting that to everyone rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 am

Love_Me wrote:When CH said last season that NO ONE from Brad's season had a twitter account when everyone who had a twitter account and followed those contestants knew they did... it sealed the deal for me. Anything he says now I take it with a grain of salt. I get that he is just doing his job, but don't underestimate the intelligent viewers who have followed this show sense season 1. Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 927261665

I've come to do the same when it comes to CH. I don't even really read what he has to say anymore. no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next