SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 am

Belatedly watched the videos... the Jimmy Kimmel one being hysterical. The fact that she mentioned watching that episode alone suggests that the Final One (if there is one) may want the Bentley business kept in the past... the whole "we are what matters now" schtickt.

The deleted scene from 6/6 with Blake and Ames pretty much spells out Ryan's new "character" for the rest of the season: the one with his head in the clouds... er... burnt by too much sun.

In regards to the pink issue, Ben C. wore pink at the last ceremony... in fact, I think he was wearing JP's first night clothes. The guys all have to share, y'know.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

Ashley on the cover of People magazine. I don't know how I feel about this...

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Ashley-hebert-4-300

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

asim wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
San wrote: Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 91594240

eta~ We think so much alike Loveme! :awesome:

Are those little cupcakes in the background there ???

...............goes off to smack myself on the head for even thinking this

Its OK, I thought the same thing affraid

If they ever show her refrigerator, look for cupcake magnets!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

[quote="beader"]
asim wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

If they ever show her refrigerator, look for cupcake magnets![/quote]

rotfl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

beader wrote:
asim wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

If they ever show her refrigerator, look for cupcake magnets!

Or Evolve Winery labels. :awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am

Ashley's on multiple tabloid covers this week. People, OK, Life & Style. Lots of betrayal/hurt focus. I think Life & Style's spin makes her look the most pathetic, claiming she blamed herself for him leaving and thought if she could get Bentley to come back to Hong Kong and explain herself rationally, she could convince him to come back. People obviously has the official interview. Ashley sounds rational about the whole thing. I'm sure somebody'll scan it so people can read it for themselves.

I don't know. There's such an overwhelming "betrayed! deceived! pathetic!" vibe to the story right now being pushed in the media, I feel like it's a set up for something else - a change in direction. I don't know if I'm being too optimistic. It just feels like Ashley's being told by the show producers she's got to take her lumps now in the media and then people'll eventually get on board and be on her side when the TV part of the story ends?

I just get suspicious when I think the producers/media are feeding me something and it's coinciding with me hoping this isn't a broken picker/downer season. I don't know either way.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 am

cfck2222 wrote:Ashley's on multiple tabloid covers this week. People, OK, Life & Style. Lots of betrayal/hurt focus. I think Life & Style's spin makes her look the most pathetic, claiming she blamed herself for him leaving and thought if she could get Bentley to come back to Hong Kong and explain herself rationally, she could convince him to come back. People obviously has the official interview. Ashley sounds rational about the whole thing. I'm sure somebody'll scan it so people can read it for themselves.

I don't know. There's such an overwhelming "betrayed! deceived! pathetic!" vibe to the story right now being pushed in the media, I feel like it's a set up for something else - a change in direction. I don't know if I'm being too optimistic. It just feels like Ashley's being told by the show producers she's got to take her lumps now in the media and then people'll eventually get on board and be on her side when the TV part of the story ends?

I just get suspicious when I think the producers/media are feeding me something and it's coinciding with me hoping this isn't a broken picker/downer season. I don't know either way.

OT, but I love your Avatar! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Max64 wrote:
OT, but I love your Avatar! :yes:
I can't take credit for its hotness but thank you :D

One more thing. OK has a poll for who people Ashley should choose. Only reason I'm posting because it's arguably a sign of general viewer perception. Ryan is way out ahead with 42% support or something around there. I think Will was running 2nd (the poll must've happened before this week's episode!) with around 21%. JP is running 3rd with around 20%.

EDIT: One more thing! The People Ashley pictures are LOVELY. Perfect makeup in that there isn't much. She looks BEAUTIFUL.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

I wonder why TPTB couldn't give Ashley a heads up about Bentley's comments even after the season was over. From the sounds of it, she found out what Bentley had said at the same time as everyone else in America. I mean, seriously, they couldn't help her out a little?

Also, if she ends up on DWTS, I'm going to wonder a little if that's the network's way of apologizing for their poor treatment of her.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I wonder why TPTB couldn't give Ashley a heads up about Bentley's comments even after the season was over. From the sounds of it, she found out what Bentley had said at the same time as everyone else in America. I mean, seriously, they couldn't help her out a little?

Also, if she ends up on DWTS, I'm going to wonder a little if that's the network's way of apologizing for their poor treatment of her.

They seem to have a habit of that don't they. I hope she doesn't do it, and just gets back to her finishing school and her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I wonder why TPTB couldn't give Ashley a heads up about Bentley's comments even after the season was over. From the sounds of it, she found out what Bentley had said at the same time as everyone else in America. I mean, seriously, they couldn't help her out a little?

They seem to have a habit of that don't they. I hope she doesn't do it, and just gets back to her finishing school and her life.

If she does get and do the DWTS gig, it won't be because she wants a career in front of the camera or even because she doesn't want to be a dentist ( eventually), but I think she will take it out of the extreme love of dance and for the extremely rare opportunity to participate in that kind of a dance situation. The opportunity to be a dentist is going to be there waiting in front of her when she finishes that very little bit of education - and I am convince she will go that little bit to finish - but this kind of opportunity to dance will not come around again.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Max64 wrote:

If she does get and do the DWTS gig, it won't be because she wants a career in front of the camera or even because she doesn't want to be a dentist ( eventually), but I think she will take it out of the extreme love of dance and for the extremely rare opportunity to participate in that kind of a dance situation. The opportunity to be a dentist is going to be there waiting in front of her when she finishes that very little bit of education - and I am convince she will go that little bit to finish - but this kind of opportunity to dance will not come around again.

Bloomers, I agree that she'd likely take the DWTS opportunity if it came her way. On her JK interview (the one in the studio), she indicated she'd be able to finish her required classes for dentistry over the summer. She had to make up lost time. This tells me she has very little left to do and could likely be done in a semester.

She's a good dancer and could have the potential to earn decent $$ on DWTS, without even winning the Mirrorball. For the time commitment required, I could see her wholeheartedly going for it! Who knows, maybe that's how they got her to sign up for B'ette! LOL
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

+64
Di_ATL