SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

I love that they are always happy to meet fans and pose for pics. I'm sure at times it's annoying, especially if you're at church or dinner, etc. But they always seem so gracious and happy to meet people. I love that about them, it shows how genuine and sweet they really are. I've never read one person say anything about them being rude to fans. In fact when people tweet Sean about seeing him out and about, but they didn't want to bother him and Catherine, he always says they should have said hello. I think they both genuinely appreciate all the love that they get from the fans.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by umngirl Sun May 26, 2013 5:45 pm

iloveromance wrote:I love that they are always happy to meet fans and pose for pics. I'm sure at times it's annoying, especially if you're at church or dinner, etc. But they always seem so gracious and happy to meet people. I love that about them, it shows how genuine and sweet they really are. I've never read one person say anything about them being rude to fans. In fact when people tweet Sean about seeing him out and about, but they didn't want to bother him and Catherine, he always says they should have said hello. I think they both genuinely appreciate all the love that they get from the fans.

It's funny you say that because Sean just tweeted that to the person who saw them at lunch.
@SeanLowe09 4m
@FOrDsLaDyWWEFan thanks! Should've said hello.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun May 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Hmmm.... Hugesmile

Ali Trachta‏@MySo_CalLife2m
Spotted #Bachelor Sean Lowe & Catherine at wedding invitation store. Must actually be getting married.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sun May 26, 2013 6:25 pm

what kind of church is mosaic? does anyone know?

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Sun May 26, 2013 6:29 pm

renaissance wrote:what kind of church is mosaic? does anyone know?

I found this under FAQ section of mosaic.org.

If the actual “statements of faith” are what you are still interested in, please go to the Origins Project or reference the Baptist Faith and Message here.
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

I thought it best for them to speak for themselves (from their website):

We are a community of faith of Jesus Christ, committed to live by faith, to be known by love, and to be a voice of hope. The name of our community comes from the diversity of our members and from the symbolism of a broken and fragmented humanity which can become a work of beauty under the artful hands of God. We welcome people from all walks of life, regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey. Come to Mosaic, and discover how all the pieces can fit together!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 26, 2013 6:54 pm

livelife wrote:Hmmm.... Hugesmile

Spotted #Bachelor Sean Lowe & Catherine at wedding invitation store. Must actually be getting married.

Well this is cool. The woman that tweeted is editor of some online magazine called LAWeekly so she probably did see them. Glad to see them doing initial wedding things. If they are getting married this summer, invitations are something that will have to get started fairly soon.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 26, 2013 7:05 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Well this is cool. The woman that tweeted is editor of some online magazine called LAWeekly so she probably did see them. Glad to see them doing initial wedding things. If they are getting married this summer, invitations are something that will have to get started fairly soon.

FWIW, LA Weekly is a fairly respectable publication that has been covering LA restaurants, food, events, society, etc for about 35 years; its one of those free weeklies you see when leaving grocery stores, restaurants, clubs, etc that generate all their revenues from advertising. More to the point, like motheroffive suggests, the tweet is likely accurate - there's no reason for Ali Trachta to have made it up since LA Weekly isn't of the tabloid trash variety
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

^^ While they may not have been placing an order, they may have gone to get an idea of what they like. I'm sure the wedding planner that they use will do EVERYTHING since the bill is getting picked up by ABC... but they might be in a meeting soon to give the planner direction and want to speak intelligently. And Catherine, being into design, is sure to have an opinion.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^ While they may not have been placing an order, they may have gone to get an idea of what they like. I'm sure the wedding planner that they use will do EVERYTHING since the bill is getting picked up by ABC... but they might be in a meeting soon to give the planner direction and want to speak intelligently. And Catherine, being into design, is sure to have an opinion.

ITA
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Awesome!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

renaissance wrote:what kind of church is mosaic? does anyone know?

mosaic is (southern?) baptist but from what i hear they tend to downplay the baptist aspect of it to attract more folks. i haven't been but have had friends visit there and they always comment on how diverse it is. i think Cat would probably really appreciate that and sean would probably like that it is conservative theologically. it's also a very arts-oriented church and they used to meet in a nightclub, the mayan, downtown. this is southern baptist with a creative, diverse twist.

i could see him more at reality la if he were on his own but with Cat this church is probably a better choice. we'll see if they hit up some of the other good churches in the hollywood area. sean seems to go for the conservative evangelical megachurches but Cat may help him be open to something just a little less mainstream which i think would be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy