SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lipsis Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Here we come Calgary!

So I guess they're leaving now - maybe they don't have to be at the event right when it starts?

I checked flights out of LAX and didn't see anything leaving at this hour. Hmmm

Could they already be in Canada and are now enroute to Calgary and able to tweet to fans after spending some quality time together?( if only this were true..hmm)

That would be nice.

I only saw a few flights left today to Calgary. Not that it matters really. I'm just avoiding doing other stuff and spending too much time on this.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 30, 2013 8:51 pm

lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:

So I guess they're leaving now - maybe they don't have to be at the event right when it starts?

Could they already be in Canada and are now enroute to Calgary and able to tweet to fans after spending some quality time together?( if only this were true..hmm)

That would be nice.

I only saw a few flights left today to Calgary. Not that it matters really. I'm just avoiding doing other stuff and spending too much time on this.

I see a 4:55 pm from LAX to Calgary - It's just now 4:50 so that could be it
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 30, 2013 8:54 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:

That would be nice.

That solves it then. Travelocity didn't show that one for me. It's a 4 hour flight. That should get them in about 9:00 then?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 30, 2013 8:59 pm

lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:

That would be nice.

That solves it then. Travelocity didn't show that one for me. It's a 4 hour flight. That should get them in about 9:00 then?

I was looking right at the departures on the LAX site - you are right about the arrival time - there must be a time difference bc it says flight time 2 hrs and 59 min, but arrival time 8:55
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 30, 2013 9:02 pm

That could work. Calgary is ahead by 1hour.Tbey would probably have to go straight there.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm

iloveromance wrote:
livelife wrote:It looks like Cat has just recently posted 2 pics on her old facebook page. There's a great pic of her and her mom at her birthday party as well as a funny pic of the dogs at the beach that I haven't seen before. Her dad Carey posted under the pic of her and her mom and said "Look forward to seeing you soon". Hmmm...maybe for the wedding??

https://www.facebook.com/catherine.giudici

I have to laugh at Cat's sense of humor with that pic of the dogs LOL!! Very funny and cute at the same time!

Love the pic of her with her mom, absolutely beautiful.

I think there's probably a lot coming up before the actual wedding. Maybe he's coming for an engagement party, which will probably be taped for the wedding special. I remember on the LCD that Cat was talking about planning an engagement party in the future. So exciting that their plans are coming to fruition now.

Thanks for posting this livelife. :Smiley:

giggling
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 941888_10100804672746433_1729335443_n
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu May 30, 2013 11:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
catherinegiudici All dressed up and nowhere to go @showmeyourmumu @stelladot
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 C927a510

Gorgeous! So much so that Sherry liked it on her Instagram page. :cutesmile!:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 30, 2013 11:56 pm

^^^ I saw that too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 am

Alright all, I'm going to bed as I have to work at 6:30 tomorrow so all you night owls be on the lookout for tweets and pictures from tonight. They should start popping up soon.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri May 31, 2013 1:28 am

“@roadhousecgy: It's a special ladies night tonight with The Bachelor Sean Lowe and his special guest. Get down here!”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 31, 2013 2:03 am

Oh my

@MandsK: @SeanLowe09 they won't let us see you cause we don't have wristbands :( please please show them this tweet!!

@MandsK: @SeanLowe09 we are a group of 8 loyal fans!!! Our friend Shannon has a band and we'd love a group shot!!

@alewi854: @SeanLowe09 love 2 grab a pic w/ u for our GF's 27th... Apparently out of wristbands - any luck we can squeeze 2min of your time? W/@Mandsk

@beks__19: How many times do they have to announce that @SeanLowe09 is minutes away? Some of us have to get to sleep #old

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 31, 2013 2:18 am

The Roadhouse ‏@roadhousecgy now
Sean Lowe in the house! @roadhousecgy http://fb.me/1NkN3eh5R

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 - Page 37 935691_10151699812938092_873864121_n

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy