SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by MatchMaker Wed May 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Just for you missmoore!

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:
missmoore wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you Sarah for joining us! I've been watching reality dating shows forever and have to say kudos to you. You were always a lady and came across as very sweet and just the type of woman that many moms across America would love to see their sons take home.

I am glad to hear that you were friends with Jenna. The way that they are editing, it seems like she had no friends in house.

thank you very much! I've been watching the Bachelor since season 1, so I was very careful about everything I said because I knew how editing can be! I have 2 younger sisters (19 and 17), so I was always conscious that they and their friends would be watching not to mention my students and their families! I think I came across as much more serious and quiet than I am, but I'd rather have that than coming off bad.

The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!

The sleuthing is more entertaining than the show at this point, because they are showing us so little of y'all. Can you please ask Jenna to throw us a bone here and there. A picture from his dock or boat. The motorcycle pic was a good one. We see through the editing to how fun and special Jenna is. They aren't fooling us. I believe they are hiding their F1, just like the Bach does.

I assumed everyone signed one contract at the beginning. It just seems like Tim's relationship is still strong, so I wondered if they see each other often.

Can you comment on the Ernesto/Eva business? The latest is that relationship started during filming.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
missmoore wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you Sarah for joining us! I've been watching reality dating shows forever and have to say kudos to you. You were always a lady and came across as very sweet and just the type of woman that many moms across America would love to see their sons take home.

I am glad to hear that you were friends with Jenna. The way that they are editing, it seems like she had no friends in house.

thank you very much! I've been watching the Bachelor since season 1, so I was very careful about everything I said because I knew how editing can be! I have 2 younger sisters (19 and 17), so I was always conscious that they and their friends would be watching not to mention my students and their families! I think I came across as much more serious and quiet than I am, but I'd rather have that than coming off bad.

The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!

Well, you certainly succeeded in being portrayed in a really great way! Smart approach to take.

And, Jenna has many fans over here! I like her very much and she's my favorite for Tim, by far. It's a shame that the real Jenna is being hidden from viewers. I guess that's what happens when the lead/Tim has an obvious chemistry quickly. Production just has to bury it and bring forth the negatives/create doubts. Reminds me of last season of Bachelor. Catherine was hidden from viewers and she's just a joy to watch onscreen. I knew Catherine had to be F1 or she would have been front/center as top candidate for Bachelorette. Oh well ... if Jenna got Tim in the end, I hope she takes comfort in knowing that's really all that counts.

Good luck with your guy and your class! May all good things come your way ...

Lost17 wrote:
missmoore wrote:

Smart! Glad to hear someone was concious of how they might be portrayed, there's enough reality dating shows out there, you'd think more would be aware.

Jenna has a lot of fans on here, you might of noticed she's one of mine. Hugesmile

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Wed May 22, 2013 5:24 pm

So I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks but haven't posted anything as you girls seem to have it covered Hugesmile

But I do have a few questions for Sarah....

You mentioned all of you who did the show are like a big family, are you girls happy with who Tim chose as f1? Would you say she is someone that everyone in the house liked?

Also, there have been a few people who have claimed to have "insider information" about the finale. They have said that there is a HUGE twist in the finale and Tim chooses someone completely unexpected. Is this correct? Based on the lighted box theory we all seem to be fairly confident that Jenna and Sara L. are f1 and f2, so I just don't understand how there can be a huge twist?

Oh, and by the way, I'm one of the many on here who are a HUGE Jenna fan!!! I've never even watched one of these dating shows, but something about those two together just got me hook, line, and sinker!! Please tell her that she has a whole legion of fans online that are rooting for her and Tim :cheerpom:

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Welcomeparty! jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm

I'd like to know if all the women came back for the finale and know who each guy chose or if you are in the dark, like the Bachelor contestants are. I guess if you are close to the group then you at least know about who Tim is with.
I'm glad to know that everyone in the house adored Jenna. It's so good of you to come join us here for a bit!

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm

missmoore wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Sarah, were your group of ladies able to see who Tim had strong connections with right from the beginning? You all seem quite close post-show and it's interesting that his selection doesn't interfere with the relationships amongst you girls.

the connection between Jenna and Tim was obvious from day 1, at least from my perspective. I am pleasantly surprised to see Sara and Tim's connection. It really warms my heart, but I never saw it myself. For some odd reason, we were able to compartmentalize our relationship with Tim from our friendships with each other. Surely, it is getting more and more difficult for the remaining girls to watch. But it was a difficult process to go to and adding jealous drama would have been stupid. Plus, we never talked about our dates or relationships with Tim to each other. Jenna and I would tell each other everything. and I'm positive Sara and Hailey told each other everything too, but as a whole, we wouldn't talk about it.

:Welcomemembers Miss Moore! See and this is why you all maintained your classiness throughout the show and are so fun to watch. Ladies on other shows should take lessons from you all. I noticed even after the spat they had on last week's show, Siham and Jenna came out holding hands out of the pods on this one. Loved it!

And I hope you don't think we're all trolls, having that picture of you and your new boyfriend on the site, but I have to say you guys make a gorgeous couple.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm

MissMoore, just wanted to tell you I LOVE Jenna!! Seems like such an adorable gal and friend. Sorry to hear and see she has gotten the editing she has but makes me hopeful because of that she is Tim's F1!!

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I wish I could comment on Ernesto and Eva but, honestly, I don't know!! We've been told it's a lie -- last minute effort to get press for the show?? I have no idea! But I will tell you one thing, though I wouldn't change a thing about my experience, part of me wishes I had gone for Ernesto! He's so dreamy :)

Yes, I am VERY happy with Tim's decision, as I believe every girl in the house will agree that he made the right decision. Y'all are sooo certain that Tim picks Jenna and I am going to do my best not to give away anything!

For the final episode, we were all brought back to sort of "confront" Tim or ask him any final questions. It was GREAT to have a little reunion. But, we were all ushered away from stage when it was time for the guys to choose the final girl. But, of course...we all found out later that night :)

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

missmoore wrote:I wish I could comment on Ernesto and Eva but, honestly, I don't know!! We've been told it's a lie -- last minute effort to get press for the show?? I have no idea! But I will tell you one thing, though I wouldn't change a thing about my experience, part of me wishes I had gone for Ernesto! He's so dreamy :)

Yes, I am VERY happy with Tim's decision, as I believe every girl in the house will agree that he made the right decision. Y'all are sooo certain that Tim picks Jenna and I am going to do my best not to give away anything!

For the final episode, we were all brought back to sort of "confront" Tim or ask him any final questions. It was GREAT to have a little reunion. But, we were all ushered away from stage when it was time for the guys to choose the final girl. But, of course...we all found out later that night :)

Umm. Wonder where I heard that before.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Welcome Sarah!! I tweeted to you that I thought you should have been on The Bachelor! LOL. Anyways, I think you said you were a fan of The Bachelor. Are you excited to watch the upcoming Bachelorette season? If so, have you checked out the guys' bios? Any of them you like?

(yes, unrelated RFL questions)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Umm. Wonder where I heard that before.

the word "y'all"?

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
LoveDovez
tealeafs
Idlemess
dd77
eme92