SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Hey Sarah...I left my questions for you back in the episode 6 thread. Should I bring them over here...or would you be willing to switch back to that thread for a moment?

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hey Sarah...I left my questions for you back in the episode 6 thread. Should I bring them over here...or would you be willing to switch back to that thread for a moment?

Hey! i responded in the other thread. but feel free to bring it over here to keep the convo going here :)

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:

And I hope you don't think we're all trolls, having that picture of you and your new boyfriend on the site, but I have to say you guys make a gorgeous couple.

ohmygosh is there a picture of him on here?! HAHA he'd LOVE that!! he's definitely the most amazing guy and I give RFL all the credit for bringing us together :)

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm copying my posts from the other thread.

Litta123 wrote:Hey there, Sarah! I just got back from some errands...hope you're still answering questions.

I vaguely remember hearing, maybe in a tweet, that you wish you had spoken up during the MM time, when Siham and Jenna were having their "discussion". Could you/would you elaborate on that?

Btw, like I said on twitter, cute boyfriend you've got there...actually cuter to me than Tim. giggling

and

Litta123 wrote:
missmoore wrote:
The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!

Ugh, this makes me sick that Jenna's getting such a bad edit! It's bad enough to see her romance with Tim end up on the editing room's floor. But how the producers have portrayed her in the last two episodes is unfair. I think we did get to see some of Jenna's fun, quirky side in the swim pool date and especially in the pool hall date. She seemed so quick with her sense of humor to me...you can tell when she's nervous with the MM and with Tim's folks. It's not the same girl that we see goofing around and getting Tim to pop his top off. Btw, thank Jenna for us about that, will you?

Personal question: are you heading to Austin at some point this summer?

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Gosh Sarah...Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions! I'm so happy to know that you have found love and remain friends with the girls :Smiley:

Out of curiosity, you just mentioned that the show helped in bringing you and your boyfriend together? How did that happen?

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 6:44 pm

These are more of a personal type question for you.

You're an elementary teacher, right? What grade level? How did your students react to seeing you on tv? Did any of them comment on seeing you kiss Tim? Was it awkward for you?
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Sarah - would you please tell Hailey that I cannot look at her without thinking she is Heidi Klum ? One of our posters (OK - which of you said it?) pointed that out and it's making me crazy. Whenever she is on screen, I feel like saying - "you fraud! - go home to your kids and your boyfriend. You should not be on this show. "
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm copying my posts from the other thread.

did you get my answer in the other thread? As for heading to Austin, I'm hoping to visit this summer!!

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 7:03 pm

missmoore wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm copying my posts from the other thread.

did you get my answer in the other thread? As for heading to Austin, I'm hoping to visit this summer!!

No, I must have missed it...thanks for answering, though. I'll go check...

ETA: I've looked through all your posts and I don't see it. Perhaps, it didn't go through. I've had that happen and it gets particularly aggravating when you've typed up a long answer. Thanks for trying though.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/missmoore

Last edited by Litta123 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

jonale25 wrote:Gosh Sarah...Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions! I'm so happy to know that you have found love and remain friends with the girls :Smiley:

Out of curiosity, you just mentioned that the show helped in bringing you and your boyfriend together? How did that happen?

well, he had I have always been close friends. He was one of the few people I told about the show. While I was filming, he'd email me to check up on me and make sure I wasn't falling in love. I told all the girls about my "super hot friend who was the perfect mix of Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds" hahaha. When I got back, being gone had kicked his tail into high gear and he said the risk of losing me forever made him realize that he wanted to be with me. As for my end, I went on RFL because I had gone through a very hard break up and needed something to get me out of Charlotte and out of "my life" for a bit. The show totally gave me the strength and the confidance to find who I am and who I want in my life. As I was in Cali filming the final show, he was in Chicago for work and asked me to meet him, so I did and the rest was history!

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:These are more of a personal type question for you.

You're an elementary teacher, right? What grade level? How did your students react to seeing you on tv? Did any of them comment on seeing you kiss Tim? Was it awkward for you?

5th grade :) they love it and make fun of me regularly!

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoore Wed May 22, 2013 7:10 pm

tigertiz wrote:Sarah - would you please tell Hailey that I cannot look at her without thinking she is Heidi Klum ? One of our posters (OK - which of you said it?) pointed that out and it's making me crazy. Whenever she is on screen, I feel like saying - "you fraud! - go home to your kids and your boyfriend. You should not be on this show. "

she totally does!!!! we all called her Heidi!!

missmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Moore - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
LoveDovez
tealeafs
Idlemess
dd77
eme92