SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 2:15 am

"Ernesto Finds Love"

It's down to the wire, and Ernesto decides on the woman for him! Meanwhile, Ben and Tim get one step closer to finding the one.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu May 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:
"Ernesto Finds Love"

It's down to the wire, and Ernesto decides on the woman for him! Meanwhile, Ben and Tim get one step closer to finding the one.

Interesting that Ernesto goes from 3 to 1 next week but Ben and Tim, I assume, send one girl home thus leaving their F2. Maybe this is more proof that Ernesto had kind of checked out at that point but Ben and Tim were more invested? I only see maybe Tim and his F1 staying together at the end of all this.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:
"Ernesto Finds Love"

Gee, I wonder why Ernesto didn't have to follow the script until the end. Who was he sleeping with so he could change the rules? LOL
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
"Ernesto Finds Love"

Gee, I wonder why Ernesto didn't have to follow the script until the end. Who was he sleeping with so he could change the rules? LOL

giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu May 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Ernesto chooses Shandi right? Well just to be done with the show and move on,,,,,, to Eva!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 10:03 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
"Ernesto Finds Love"

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers 2174738820

Your dog is beautiful. I love your profile picture! Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Interesting that Ernesto goes from 3 to 1 next week but Ben and Tim, I assume, send one girl home thus leaving their F2. Maybe this is more proof that Ernesto had kind of checked out at that point but Ben and Tim were more invested? I only see maybe Tim and his F1 staying together at the end of all this.

I think they originally planned to have him choose F1 the same time as Ben and Tim, on the finale. Because in the last episode, this is how Giuliana ended the show:

"Two weeks from tonight, is the final decision, when the men announce the one woman that they want to share their lives with in the ultimate quest for true love."

Now, if the original plan was for Ernesto to reveal his F1 next week, wouldn't Giuliana have said that?

I think they must have done post-show editing way later on Ernesto's story to condense it and have the reveal sooner. Tired of the secrecy clause, perhaps?

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:14 am

Spencer81 wrote:Ernesto chooses Shandi right? Well just to be done with the show and move on,,,,,, to Eva!
One part I don't understand is why he told Shandi he loves her...I AM assuming Shandi is the one he says it too. I hope we'll be able to tell how she feels about the show/Ernesto when she does AfterBuzz on the next segment, which will be for the MTP episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 24, 2013 1:18 am

Love_Me wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
"Ernesto Finds Love"

Your dog is beautiful. I love your profile picture! Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers 1825223857

Thanks! But, I have to confess ... while I have a gorgeous vizsla at home, she is not the one in this picture. I live nowhere near a beach and I am incapable of taking a quality picture so I borrowed this photo that represents two of my absolutely FAVORITE things from Bing!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
"Ernesto Finds Love"

Thanks! But, I have to confess ... while I have a gorgeous vizsla at home, she is not the one in this picture. I live nowhere near a beach and I am incapable of taking a quality picture so I borrowed this photo that represents two of my absolutely FAVORITE things from Bing!

I have done that before too. Great choice. I love dogs and beaches. Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers 3096923917
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat May 25, 2013 2:18 am

perdita wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Interesting that Ernesto goes from 3 to 1 next week but Ben and Tim, I assume, send one girl home thus leaving their F2. Maybe this is more proof that Ernesto had kind of checked out at that point but Ben and Tim were more invested? I only see maybe Tim and his F1 staying together at the end of all this.

I think they originally planned to have him choose F1 the same time as Ben and Tim, on the finale. Because in the last episode, this is how Giuliana ended the show:

"Two weeks from tonight, is the final decision, when the men announce the one woman that they want to share their lives with in the ultimate quest for true love."

Now, if the original plan was for Ernesto to reveal his F1 next week, wouldn't Giuliana have said that?

I think they must have done post-show editing way later on Ernesto's story to condense it and have the reveal sooner. Tired of the secrecy clause, perhaps?

I really hope Shandi comes to this Forum and share her insight.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 am

Okay...I'm watching the ep now...gonna post in the next box so don't watch if you don't want to know...

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
LoveDovez
pistachio22
BachfanNY
Emzzzy
lovinlife