SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by realitylovefan Fri May 31, 2013 3:42 am

josey.seda wrote:
Emzzzy wrote:Hailey is a wonderful girl - fun, bright, kind... not to mention I thought she was eye-popping gorgeous which no one mentioned on the show. But she's not for Tim- and he is not for her, so that was that. I see her with a really nice lovely guy one day.

Sara - I really do think is slightly controlling. Just to explain myself for those who really adore her, every time he would start to say a positive thing about her, she would reinforce it so much - like "yes, oh my gosh yes! We're perfect" and almost try to finish his sentence for him. I guess I just don't like when someone is trying to tell the other person how perfect and transcendent they are together. It feels controlling, needy... you know? It's the 'you fit right in with me and my family because I really really really want you to' syndrome. I felt Allie did that to Ben, when she was crying (fakely I think) and in his arms declaring how much she loves him and how perfect she is for him and he is for her. It was too much. And it's not sexy.

Tarryn - bottom line is Ben didn't pick her - she didn't open up to him enough and what's to defend? Her rudeness? That's on her - she was rude despite it not being about that. If Matt had told me what he told her, I would asked him to explain why he thinks that and then thanked him for his advice. He wasn't there to attack her is the point.

What u said about Sara couldn't be more true.. I feel the exact same way

I don't know what show you are watching because I do not understand how you are drawing your conclusions about Sara. I do not see Sara that way at all. If she was "controlling/needy", I think Tim would have been smart enough to see right through it and she would not have made it to the F2. SOOOO many people on the show have commented about what a great woman Sara is and what a beautiful heart she has... Tim says in his personal interview at the end of his date on the mountains with Sara that "she's a great woman FOR ME". Tim's mom said that Sara would be a great woman in his life. Everyone on show who actually got to know Sara has nothing but nice things to say about Sara while it is some viewers who have nothing but negative things to say about her. The only thing I can think of is the maybe the editing has fooled some of you.

Last edited by realitylovefan on Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by realitylovefan Fri May 31, 2013 4:29 am

I can't help but keep re-watching Tim's visit in Sara's hometown. If you pay attention to Tim's facial expressions/emotions, he seems genuinely happy with Sara and her family. He's always gazing at her with his cheesy grins. If you want to talk about their body language, please take a look at their kiss on the mountains. They're swaying while they're kissing like they're slow-dancing. How romantic is that? Then if you pay attention to what Tim SAYS throughout his time with her family, one on one with Sara's dad and with just Sara, you can tell that he's in love in Sara. I can't list them all here because there are just too many, but my favorite thing that Tim said to Sara was while they were in the garden, he told Sara that he feels something that he's never experienced before... Could it be LOVE?

I don't care about the so-called "evidence" that is out there. It could have been planted by NBC to fool those that they were able to fool... People keep talking about a surprise at the finale. Maybe the surprise is the "evidence" that was put out there to fool people who the F1 is... I am believing that we are seeing a true love story between Tim and Sara.

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 31, 2013 11:19 am

I don't care about the so-called "evidence" that is out there. It could have been planted by NBC to fool those that they were able to fool... People keep talking about a surprise at the finale. Maybe the surprise is the "evidence" that was put out there to fool people who the F1 is..

I dont think the evidence was planted by anyone. In fact, I'm sure they are all surprised that anyone managed to uncover it. Look at how cavalier Ernesto was - to be in San Antonio with Eva , while the show was airing , until a poster here caught it. Only then did he turn off his locator on his tweets. That was far more blatant than having a (then) totally anonymous blonde girl attend a couple of events in LA. At least Tim and Jenna were careful not to be in the same camera frame , together.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Fri May 31, 2013 11:47 am

Are Shandi and Ernesto even together anymore? I heard they weren't ?

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Fri May 31, 2013 12:10 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I don't care about the so-called "evidence" that is out there. It could have been planted by NBC to fool those that they were able to fool... People keep talking about a surprise at the finale. Maybe the surprise is the "evidence" that was put out there to fool people who the F1 is..

I dont think the evidence was planted by anyone. In fact, I'm sure they are all surprised that anyone managed to uncover it. Look at how cavalier Ernesto was - to be in San Antonio with Eva , while the show was airing , until a poster here caught it. Only then did he turn off his locator on his tweets. That was far more blatant than having a (then) totally anonymous blonde girl attend a couple of events in LA. At least Tim and Jenna were careful not to be in the same camera frame , together.

Planted, not planted - I'm sure there is an explanation for it. I think RFL was able to learn a lot of the sleuthing that's been historically done with The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. Until I see a post-show picture of Tim and his F1 together, I refuse to be certain of who the F1 is yet. If I pay attention to too much of the "post-show evidence", I would totally be missing out on the love story that is so evident on the show and would be totally surprised by the ending.

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

What I don't get is why is Sara's heart anymore important than Hailey's or Jenna's? She signed up to go on a reality show if she goes to the F2 an end up not being chosen why would some lose respect for Tim, it's like it's ok for Hailey or Jenna to be taken to the end and not chosen but not Sara, wow..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 31, 2013 12:39 pm

luvlady345 wrote:What I don't get is why is Sara's heart anymore important than Hailey's or Jenna's? She signed up to go on a reality show if she goes to the F2 an end up not being chosen why would some lose respect for Tim, it's like it's ok for Hailey or Jenna to be taken to the end and not chosen but not Sara, wow..

Good Post
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:45 pm

luvlady345 wrote:What I don't get is why is Sara's heart anymore important than Hailey's or Jenna's? She signed up to go on a reality show if she goes to the F2 an end up not being chosen why would some lose respect for Tim, it's like it's ok for Hailey or Jenna to be taken to the end and not chosen but not Sara, wow..
Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 31, 2013 1:17 pm

I agree
I also believe that any heart-break is painful and can be devastating. Whether you lost "your" person because of a disease, an accident, a betrayal (lies, cheating, ...) or just because you grow apart. We as human beings we like to feel accountable, important, special, to be understood, accepted, validated, cherished and loved. For those reasons if a girl puts her heart into a relationship that turns out not to be The One, with whom she would built a future with, it doesn't matter how it ended, it leaves a trace, maybe a hole, but it all depends of the attitude towards life.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 31, 2013 1:21 pm

realitylovefan wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Planted, not planted - I'm sure there is an explanation for it. I think RFL was able to learn a lot of the sleuthing that's been historically done with The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. Until I see a post-show picture of Tim and his F1 together, I refuse to be certain of who the F1 is yet. If I pay attention to too much of the "post-show evidence", I would totally be missing out on the love story that is so evident on the show and would be totally surprised by the ending.

I respect your opinion, realitylovefan, but I think you may be giving the producers and NBC too much credit. The lit cubicles comes to mind.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:
realitylovefan wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

I respect your opinion, realitylovefan, but I think you may be giving the producers and NBC too much credit. The lit cubicles comes to mind.

Thank you, Litta. I just wanted to clarify that I choose to believe what I believe mainly based on what I see/hear in the show - nothing else.

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 31, 2013 1:41 pm

happygolucky wrote: I agree
I also believe that any heart-break is painful and can be devastating. Whether you lost "your" person because of a disease, an accident, a betrayal (lies, cheating, ...) or just because you grow apart. We as human beings we like to feel accountable, important, special, to be understood, accepted, validated, cherished and loved. For those reasons if a girl puts her heart into a relationship that turns out not to be The One, with whom she would built a future with, it doesn't matter how it ended, it leaves a trace, maybe a hole, but it all depends of the attitude towards life.
clapping! Agree 100%

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 5/28 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
LoveDovez
pistachio22
BachfanNY
Emzzzy
lovinlife