SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).

Since Kimmel is a taped show, why didn't they cut it out?? Are they giving up? We know its JP anyway?
Jimmy Kimmel is taped but it's not taped far enough in advance to really allow for cuts like Jay Leno and Letterman. Jimmy Kimmel Live tapes at 11 PM Eastern and the show starts airing at midnight Eastern. Jay Leno/Letterman tape their shows in the afternoon so they can cut stuff out.

Here's Jimmy Kimmel taping info from the ticketing site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jimmy Kimmel Live is taped later in the day than other late-night shows -- at 7:45 p.m., PT. This allows the show to be extremely topical -- able to respond to the news of the day more quickly than the competition.

I tried and tried to hear "Jimmy" but ITA with noobsleuth about the long A vowel sound.

Thanks for the info on Kimmel taping. I didn't know it was so late. yes

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by cfck2222 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 am

realityfan26 wrote:

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).

Since Kimmel is a taped show, why didn't they cut it out?? Are they giving up? We know its JP anyway?
Jimmy Kimmel is taped but it's not taped far enough in advance to really allow for cuts like Jay Leno and Letterman. Jimmy Kimmel Live tapes at 11 PM Eastern and the show starts airing at midnight Eastern. Jay Leno/Letterman tape their shows in the afternoon so they can cut stuff out.

Here's Jimmy Kimmel taping info from the ticketing site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jimmy Kimmel Live is taped later in the day than other late-night shows -- at 7:45 p.m., PT. This allows the show to be extremely topical -- able to respond to the news of the day more quickly than the competition.

I tried and tried to hear "Jimmy" but ITA with noobsleuth about the long A vowel sound.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 am

Maybe she timed her Bye, JP when the crowd started to clap loudly.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

realityfan26 wrote:

First bold ... no idea. Maybe they didn't even catch it because the applause does get very loud.

Second bold... I wish they would. lol
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 am

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am

I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
San wrote:Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:

That's the one I'm remembering. I can't think of any other similar necklaces as the one she had on JKL.

Thank you! This reminded me of something I meant to bring up earlier when the whole necklace issue was discussed. Is it possible they weren't trying to recreate the outfit from the 1-on-1 date for Ames and this PI is actually her talking about Ryan on his 1-on-1 date? I was just watching the latest preview that we all saw in the last episode and she's wearing a similar blue top and a necklace with him on their date. I'll try to find a screen capture.

ETA: Never mind on that. I think I'm wrong.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:
San wrote:Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:

That's the one I'm remembering. I can't think of any other similar necklaces as the one she had on JKL.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:San, I thought I had seen it before as well. I thought it was same necklace as in one of her PI's that was shown on Ames' 1-on-1 date where she was wearing a blue top. It wasn't the same one, though. I can't think of any other time.

I remember that one too. They were trying to recreate the clothes she wore on a date, but replaced the solid necklace with an open one. In fact, I think she wore the matching open earrings at the last rose ceremony.

That's the one I was thinking of. It was more ovalish, I think. I couldn't find the screen capture for it, though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:San, I thought I had seen it before as well. I thought it was same necklace as in one of her PI's that was shown on Ames' 1-on-1 date where she was wearing a blue top. It wasn't the same one, though. I can't think of any other time.

I remember that one too. They were trying to recreate the clothes she wore on a date, but replaced the solid necklace with an open one. In fact, I think she wore the matching open earrings at the last rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

+39
gurlbrit
noobsleuth
Nativenewyorker
Beeleever
DMBFan