Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by realityfan26 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).

Since Kimmel is a taped show, why didn't they cut it out?? Are they giving up? We know its JP anyway?
Jimmy Kimmel is taped but it's not taped far enough in advance to really allow for cuts like Jay Leno and Letterman. Jimmy Kimmel Live tapes at 11 PM Eastern and the show starts airing at midnight Eastern. Jay Leno/Letterman tape their shows in the afternoon so they can cut stuff out.

Here's Jimmy Kimmel taping info from the ticketing site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jimmy Kimmel Live is taped later in the day than other late-night shows -- at 7:45 p.m., PT. This allows the show to be extremely topical -- able to respond to the news of the day more quickly than the competition.

I tried and tried to hear "Jimmy" but ITA with noobsleuth about the long A vowel sound.

Thanks for the info on Kimmel taping. I didn't know it was so late. yes
avatar
realityfan26

Posts : 1132
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by cfck2222 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 am

realityfan26 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).

Since Kimmel is a taped show, why didn't they cut it out?? Are they giving up? We know its JP anyway?
Jimmy Kimmel is taped but it's not taped far enough in advance to really allow for cuts like Jay Leno and Letterman. Jimmy Kimmel Live tapes at 11 PM Eastern and the show starts airing at midnight Eastern. Jay Leno/Letterman tape their shows in the afternoon so they can cut stuff out.

Here's Jimmy Kimmel taping info from the ticketing site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jimmy Kimmel Live is taped later in the day than other late-night shows -- at 7:45 p.m., PT. This allows the show to be extremely topical -- able to respond to the news of the day more quickly than the competition.

I tried and tried to hear "Jimmy" but ITA with noobsleuth about the long A vowel sound.
avatar
cfck2222

Posts : 719
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 am

Maybe she timed her Bye, JP when the crowd started to clap loudly.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

realityfan26 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).

Since Kimmel is a taped show, why didn't they cut it out?? Are they giving up? We know its JP anyway?

First bold ... no idea. Maybe they didn't even catch it because the applause does get very loud.

Second bold... I wish they would. lol
avatar
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by realityfan26 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 am

noobsleuth wrote:I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).

Since Kimmel is a taped show, why didn't they cut it out?? Are they giving up? We know its JP anyway?
avatar
realityfan26

Posts : 1132
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am

I wanted to comment on the sign off after watching it 5 times.

I think she says JP instead of Jimmy because you can here the long "A" sound in the first syllable. Def. can hear the, "Jaaaaaay "...(too much applause).
avatar
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
San wrote:Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:

That's the one I'm remembering. I can't think of any other similar necklaces as the one she had on JKL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you! This reminded me of something I meant to bring up earlier when the whole necklace issue was discussed. Is it possible they weren't trying to recreate the outfit from the 1-on-1 date for Ames and this PI is actually her talking about Ryan on his 1-on-1 date? I was just watching the latest preview that we all saw in the last episode and she's wearing a similar blue top and a necklace with him on their date. I'll try to find a screen capture.

ETA: Never mind on that. I think I'm wrong.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10327
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:
San wrote:Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:

That's the one I'm remembering. I can't think of any other similar necklaces as the one she had on JKL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
realityfan26

Posts : 1132
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 pm

San wrote:Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:

That's the one I'm remembering. I can't think of any other similar necklaces as the one she had on JKL.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10327
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Are ya'll talking about the necklace she wore during Ames and Ash's first 1-1 date? She was wearing the blue top. Bluwavz, the necklace on the date was oval. :Nod:
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:San, I thought I had seen it before as well. I thought it was same necklace as in one of her PI's that was shown on Ames' 1-on-1 date where she was wearing a blue top. It wasn't the same one, though. I can't think of any other time.

I remember that one too. They were trying to recreate the clothes she wore on a date, but replaced the solid necklace with an open one. In fact, I think she wore the matching open earrings at the last rose ceremony.

That's the one I was thinking of. It was more ovalish, I think. I couldn't find the screen capture for it, though.
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10327
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:San, I thought I had seen it before as well. I thought it was same necklace as in one of her PI's that was shown on Ames' 1-on-1 date where she was wearing a blue top. It wasn't the same one, though. I can't think of any other time.

I remember that one too. They were trying to recreate the clothes she wore on a date, but replaced the solid necklace with an open one. In fact, I think she wore the matching open earrings at the last rose ceremony.
avatar
realityfan26

Posts : 1132
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum