SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 pm

San, I thought I had seen it before as well. I thought it was same necklace as in one of her PI's that was shown on Ames' 1-on-1 date where she was wearing a blue top. It wasn't the same one, though. I can't think of any other time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm

I think Ashley has worn that necklace before on the show. I just can't remember when/where.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:uhm is it me or does ashley seem like she's wearing the same top she wears on her date with Ben F in Thailand and possibly Taiwan or Figi?

Nope different tops. Look at the neckline, color and width at the shoulders,
:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

thanks for that comparasion. I didn't think they were but looked soo similar.

Those shirts above might not match, but I did notice one of the shirts she wore maybe in Fiji was similar. Let me see if I can find it. I think the one you are talking about might be a match.

Love, Ashley wears a fuschia tank top on the scooter date with Ben F in Taiwan. I thought of that tank top when I saw the JK video last night.

Thank you so much for remembering where I saw a similar picture. That was it:

ETA: Her tank top underneath the purple one look like her tank above ^^^.

looks like it but not the same top as above is too low cut whereas the other on JK was of a higher cut. IMO.

The bottom top was with Ben on their first one on one. I realize Ben wasn't in the picture so here is another one. She sure does like pink. :D

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

ETA: Her tank top underneath the purple one look like her tank above ^^^

when was that bottom picture taken? or what date? I don't remember this..Thanks

She's waiting for her 1 on 1 with Ben F in Taiwan.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

the colors are different as well
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:uhm is it me or does ashley seem like she's wearing the same top she wears on her date with Ben F in Thailand and possibly Taiwan or Figi?

:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Those shirts above might not match, but I did notice one of the shirts she wore maybe in Fiji was similar. Let me see if I can find it. I think the one you are talking about might be a match.

Love, Ashley wears a fuschia tank top on the scooter date with Ben F in Taiwan. I thought of that tank top when I saw the JK video last night.

looks like it but not the same top as above is too low cut whereas the other on JK was of a higher cut. IMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

when was that bottom picture taken? or what date? I don't remember this..Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Rosepetal wrote:

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I wonder how mortified she was when she said JP instead of whatever she planned on saying (unless she planned that, highly doubtful though) Can you see MF or MH calling her up and being all pissed "WHAT did you just say?!?! Girl come on!!!"

I would probably go cry knowing that I just fumbled in an interview big time and was probably going to be scolded.

We have to remember that JK is taped - it could have been edited out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

+39
gurlbrit
noobsleuth
Nativenewyorker
Beeleever
DMBFan