SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by DesFever Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 pm

The people who post on Sulia get paid too.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Mustang19 wrote:While I love Jill, I don't get the "how can anyone fall in love in eight weeks"? I've known plenty of people who have dated and fallen in a shorter period of time than eight weeks. You can't help what your heart feels or doesn't feel.

Dating several other people in a totally unnatural situations? Almost everyone who's been a lead or f1 says you don't really fall in love until after the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Good morning, all!

We've posted a Roundup of Week-7 Recaps from 'Round the Web - articles, videos, and blogs - at MJsBigBlog.  A fun read during your coffee and lunch breaks today, or read & watch parts throughout your day.
yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You are welcome to leave your comments and take our poll!

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

👋

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 pm

rosewise wrote:Good morning, all!

We've posted a Roundup of Week-7 Recaps from 'Round the Web - articles, videos, and blogs - at MJsBigBlog.  A fun read during your coffee and lunch breaks today, or read & watch parts throughout your day.
yes

You are welcome to leave your comments and take our poll!

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

👋

Thanks for sharing this with us, Rosewise! You all do a great Job! clapping! 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Hey gang! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I'm in grant writing mode and can hardly breathe! I know...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] right???

I FINALLY got my blog done and then FORGOT to hit the little ole' PUBLISH button! Uffda.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had soooo much fun writing it this week. You can tell because it is like 3 times longer than normal. So many screencaps, so little time! I hope it brings a smile or two to your faces.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:17 pm

clapping! That was so fun, Beeleever! You're so clever! I really enjoyed your blog. Thanks!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Beeleever wrote:Hey gang! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I'm in grant writing mode and can hardly breathe! I know...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] right???

I FINALLY got my blog done and then FORGOT to hit the little ole' PUBLISH button! Uffda.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had soooo much fun writing it this week. You can tell because it is like 3 times longer than normal. So many screencaps, so little time! I hope it brings a smile or two to your faces.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

High clap  You are the best!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Beeleever wrote:Hey gang! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I'm in grant writing mode and can hardly breathe! I know...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] right???

As always, your blog is super enjoyable. However, I can tell you really had fun writing this one. Keep 'em coming!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Love your recaps, Bee! You are the best! High clap :sprinklehearts
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 am

thanks bee!!..its enjoyable as always!...yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks for reading and thanks for the love!

I know you guys know this, but if I'm snarky it is at the show! I love all of the final 4 guys. Any girl would be lucky to have one of them fall in love with her and it appears all four have fallen for Des!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Beelever...You are such a fun writer..I really love your blogs..Thank you so much ... High clap 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl