SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:40 am

Beeleever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I love your blogs, too, bee!! If I recall elementary school grading at it's highest, you receive an "E" from.  Excellent!

Thanks so much for the "E"! I started my blog when I met both Paige and Jeremiah from Sweet Home Alabama. It was so much fun that I decided to continue to blog my favorite show...The Bach/ette. I'm glad you all enjoy it!
I keep reading about Paige and Jeremiah, and wish that I had tuned in. He is a cutie, and my type as well.  I'm looking forward to reading your blogs each week for the rest of the show.

Paige and Jeremiah only made it a year and then they broke up. I am disappointed. As you can tell from my blog, I had some pretty amazing experiences with them so I was more invested in their relationship than any other reality TV couple.

Altho they didn't make it long term as a couple, they gave us a great show to watch right, Bee? I truly enjoyed watching them fall in love. I have to say, I love your blogs and have caught myself laughing out loud several times. Thanks so much for posting them for us to enjoy. Hugesmile
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 am

Beeleever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I love your blogs, too, bee!! If I recall elementary school grading at it's highest, you receive an "E" from.  Excellent!

Thanks so much for the "E"! I started my blog when I met both Paige and Jeremiah from Sweet Home Alabama. It was so much fun that I decided to continue to blog my favorite show...The Bach/ette. I'm glad you all enjoy it!
I keep reading about Paige and Jeremiah, and wish that I had tuned in. He is a cutie, and my type as well.  I'm looking forward to reading your blogs each week for the rest of the show.

Paige and Jeremiah only made it a year and then they broke up. I am disappointed. As you can tell from my blog, I had some pretty amazing experiences with them so I was more invested in their relationship than any other reality TV couple.
I'm sorry to hear that! I'll have to go and read your blogs during that time.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi all,

After a couple weeks off due to high-school graduation commitments (my kid graduated, not I, haha), I've posted a live-blog of last night's Bach Des on MJs Big Blog.  You are all invited to read and comment there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm

News/ 
Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog: Is Desiree Already in Love?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm sorry, but what the heck is she talking about with Brooks being the next Bachelor?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm

So Ali believes Des found love based upon how happy she was several days ago when they met (I hope she's right about that!), but can't seem to see that she's had chemistry from the start with Brooks, nor that Brooks, too, has been at her side often like Chris. Did she not notice just last night the pool scene where both are on opposite sides of her as she's preparing to hand out the GD rose to Zak? However, she does have Brooks and Drew on her radar, so that's saying something.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:18 pm

atem wrote:I'm sorry, but what the heck is she talking about with Brooks being the next Bachelor?  

It's call distraction. Didn't she keep saying Arie or Sean was going to win during Em's season? Wonder what she thinks about Des talking about a steamy unshown private time with Brooks. Why would Des mention it when it wasn't shown. If someone besides Brooks were F1 why open that can of worms? Sorry I'm not an Ali fan.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm

rosewise wrote:Hi all,

After a couple weeks off due to high-school graduation commitments (my kid graduated, not I, haha), I've posted a live-blog of last night's Bach Des on MJs Big Blog.  You are all invited to read and comment there.

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise
giggling Nice read, rosewise! Thanks for sharing. I've gotten away from it, but I now remember I used to read all of your American Idol blogs.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:I'm sorry, but what the heck is she talking about with Brooks being the next Bachelor?  

It's call distraction. Didn't she keep saying Arie or Sean was going to win during Em's season? Wonder what she  thinks about Des talking about a steamy unshown private time with Brooks. Why would Des mention it when it wasn't shown. If someone besides Brooks were F1 why open that can of worms? Sorry I'm not an Ali fan.
This would be bad, especially since they weren't shown together even near the hottub on the show! giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

It's call distraction. Didn't she keep saying Arie or Sean was going to win during Em's season? Wonder what she  thinks about Des talking about a steamy unshown private time with Brooks. Why would Des mention it when it wasn't shown. If someone besides Brooks were F1 why open that can of worms? Sorry I'm not an Ali fan.
This would be bad, especially since they weren't shown together even near the hottub on the show! giggling

No kidding! I mean why even go there! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Just hope Des kept a journal for her F1. It would really clear up the smoke and mirrors that editing can create.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

i feel bad for the rumors that they're not in good terms, it sucks, i love Des and would love her to find someone who loves her. I hope rumors are not true and they're more in love than ever before :)
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl