SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:18 am

atem wrote:I loved Bee's blog about episode 2! :P I wish other blogs were done as well as yours!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Atem. I appreciate your support! It's fun to share my thoughts in a light-hearted fun and snarky way! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 am

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:I loved Bee's blog about episode 2! :P I wish other blogs were done as well as yours!

Thanks Atem. I appreciate your support! It's fun to share my thoughts in a light-hearted fun and snarky way! giggling

You're welcome! Truly, yours is the best one done!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Epiode 3 Blog is up! I was a little more salty than sweet this week but because they chose to focus on all the drama! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HUGE thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to Love and San for the screencaps. It saves me so much time!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Beeleever wrote:Epiode 3 Blog is up! I was a little more salty than sweet this week but because they chose to focus on all the drama! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HUGE thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to Love and San for the screencaps. It saves me so much time!

I love your blogs, Bee! You do such a great job! Thanks for sharing this with us!:sending flowerskisses
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm

I agree! Bee's blog is the best one out there! I fell out laughing with the expressions of Chris and Zak!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:42 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Epiode 3 Blog is up! I was a little more salty than sweet this week but because they chose to focus on all the drama! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love your blogs, Bee! You do such a great job! Thanks for sharing this with us!:sending flowerskisses

Beeleever wrote:It is a collaborative effort my dear friend! I start writing and crafting my thoughts after I see the screencaps you've created! Without you, there is no me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atem, I thought you would like the Zak and Chris facial expressions! They have so many emotions coming through I had to capture them! :arrowlove:

Last edited by Beeleever on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA: Quotes not working for me!)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 am

I love your blogs, too, bee!! If I recall elementary school grading at it's highest, you receive an "E" from. Excellent!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Piper61 wrote:I love your blogs, too, bee!! If I recall elementary school grading at it's highest, you receive an "E" from.  Excellent!

Thanks so much for the "E"! I started my blog when I met both Paige and Jeremiah from Sweet Home Alabama. It was so much fun that I decided to continue to blog my favorite show...The Bach/ette. I'm glad you all enjoy it!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I love your blogs, too, bee!! If I recall elementary school grading at it's highest, you receive an "E" from.  Excellent!

Thanks so much for the "E"! I started my blog when I met both Paige and Jeremiah from Sweet Home Alabama. It was so much fun that I decided to continue to blog my favorite show...The Bach/ette. I'm glad you all enjoy it!

this is the first time i read it... and..i love it!!..yes High clap.. especially the Zak and Chris`s expression!!..it is witty, fun, and insightful!!......keep this great work coming!!.... clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm

I am going to make an avi w/ those expressions somehow!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Beeleever wrote:

I keep reading about Paige and Jeremiah, and wish that I had tuned in. He is a cutie, and my type as well. I'm looking forward to reading your blogs each week for the rest of the show.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:35 am

Piper61 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I keep reading about Paige and Jeremiah, and wish that I had tuned in. He is a cutie, and my type as well.  I'm looking forward to reading your blogs each week for the rest of the show.

Paige and Jeremiah only made it a year and then they broke up. I am disappointed. As you can tell from my blog, I had some pretty amazing experiences with them so I was more invested in their relationship than any other reality TV couple.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl