SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Litta123 wrote:

So the matchmakers are circling the wagons for Eva as well. To the general public, there's not going to be anything fishy about this story.

SYCOPHANTS, all three of them!!!

These matchmakers, in my view, were neither independent voices nor credible (ab initio).

Compensation??? They were all on Eva's payroll and they don't want to burn bridges in Hollywood. Especially Tracy! For me, Tracy lost even more credibility when she took to twitter to take shots at Tarryn Franco in her defense of the condescending Hussey. How dare Tarryn, defend her family against Hussey's atrocious verbal attacks (which Eva conveniently edited out of the show)?

My British family will be more reserved and "colder" than Tarryn's if any of the children showed up at the family home with a guy/girl they barely knew plus TV cameras in tow. Clueless and hypocritical Ben, criticized Tarryn's family for not having "small town values". Meanwhile I didn't feel a sense of "small town values warmth" from his condescending sister and surgically altered Iranian mother, when he took the girls to meet his family (I digress, I apologize).

Last edited by alondon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MatchMaker Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:Even Amber threw them her support with this tweet earlier today. It surprised me a little because Amber seemed so loyal to her girls which would include Shandi.
Amber Kelleher ‏@amber_kelleher 10h  This is a fantastic couple that I support 100%. I couldn't be happier! Eva Longoria Reveals Her New Man [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … via @tvguide
Tracy gave Eva & Ernesto her support a day or two ago.
tracy mcmillan ‏@TracyMcMillan 5 Jul  Big hearts to @EvaLongoria and @Ernesto Arguello!! Couldn't be happier for you both. A perfect match!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So the matchmakers are circling the wagons for Eva as well. To the general public, there's not going to be anything fishy about this story.
I feel just plain icky, having posted just one comment on this RFL forum.  Why oh why did NBC even air this show in the first place?  If @BillRancic and @GiulianaRancic come out voicing their support for this too,  I think that I am just going to throw up!  Where is @matthewhussey, when you need him to tell it like it is.  But I wouldn't be surprised if he is all onboard with this fiasco also.

Last edited by MatchMaker on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:29 pm

MatchMaker wrote:  If @BillRancic and @GiulianaRancic  come out voicing their support for this too,  I think that I am just going to throw up!

I can't stop vomiting as is. Now that will bring my bowels out (sorry, this is as graphic as it aptly reflects what is unfolding)

Last edited by alondon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Matchmaker, Alondon and Wait-a-Minute:

This is exactly why I am so upset.  If Eva and Ernesto don't want to live by the Golden Rule then that's their business.  My feeling is that everybody has let Shandi down.  It's like she's out there all alone with no one being loyal to her.

Amber is such a disappointment.  Shandi was one of her girls and if Amber really is the person that she says she is, she can't in her heart of hearts think this doesn't stink.  I believe you're right in saying their loyalty lies with Eva and her payroll.  Hollywood is always so worried about saying what they feel because of being black listed.  Hard to believe that Eva is that "big" in the Hollywood circles.

Tracy had tweeted a long time ago, although I didn't see it, that Ben and Ernesto both had good reasons for breaking up with their girls.  Hmmmm

Another thing that confuses me is that Angela and Ben stayed together (according to Angela) halfway through the showing of RFL.  And the reason they split was again, (according to Angela) was because of not seeing each other often and the distance.  That's rubbish.  They only lived 3 hrs away from each other and Tim was able to see Jenna on the side, so I feel there was more to it then that. Why would you stay together all that time and break up when there was only about 1 more month to "hide out."

Tim is the only one that has pretty much stayed out of it all.  I believe he truly is in love with Jenna.  Jenna did tweet something about Ernesto and Eva but Tim did not.  I think of all three men Tim is the most honest.

Where is Doc Nash when we need her???  She is so good in analyzing everything.  If you're out there Doc Nash, please reply.

Lastly, when Shandi tweeted "Don't assume that the obvious is the truth"  That's been going around in my head and I don't understand what she meant by that.  Anyone have an idea?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
Where is @matthewhussey, when you need him to tell it like it is.  

He doesn't have the balls!

I wouldn't hold my breath, as death is 100% guaranteed in this instance. See link below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by FreetoBe Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Long time lurker, but I want to put in my .02, a different perspective on the way I see things.

I do believe everything about Eva and Ernesto hooking up prior to airing of the show. You'd have to be silly not to see all the signs. I do give credit to Eva's team. If you read the comments on the PEOPLE article, a lot of them are positive.

HOWEVER, this is where I differ from many. I do NOT believe Shandi blindsided. I believe she had knowledge of the whole situation and was part of the pay roll. Ernesto and Shandi both used the show as another stepping stone. Shandi has her own pageantology thing going on now. Ernesto, nuff said. Why not? She got exposure and people on her side. This show has many rooting for Shandi and getting positive energy for her.

Shandi doesnt need help in finding love. LOL. She reminds me of Erin Andrews. The reason why they havent settled is because they focus too much on themselves,careers. Although, it seems Erin Andrews has finally slowed down some with her hockey guy. If Shandi wanted to, she could settle down too.

Nobody lost here. Eva, Ernesto,Shandi all are winners in their own ways.

"Dont believe the obvious to be true"

FreetoBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Amber is such a disappointment.  Shandi was one of her girls and if Amber really is the person that she says she is, she can't in her heart of hearts think this doesn't stink.  I believe you're right in saying their loyalty lies with Eva and her payroll.  Hollywood is always so worried about saying what they feel because of being black listed.  Hard to believe that Eva is that "big" in the Hollywood circles.

Dear Laura,
I wouldn't count on Amber. Her article in defense of Kari was weak at best. She, in my view, strategically omitted facts that would have made a compelling defense. The article was rife with vague statements such as "there was more going on behind the scenes" (not a direct quote). "But Mrs. Amber what precisely transpired then?" I ask. Answer? Crickets!

Last edited by alondon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Free to Be:

Everyone on this site is entitled to their opinion. But my opinion is that you're so wrong. Shandi fell hard for Ernesto and there is no way she was in on this. She didn't do it for fame either. She really did go on there to find love.

She is honest however in saying that she isn't looking for someone to complete her but to walk beside her in life. She is a very independent person but even independent people want love. She's not any different than anyone else. The only difference is she's not a needy person, so she didn't need a man to make her happy. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:30 pm

FreetoBe wrote:Long time lurker, but I want to put in my .02, a different perspective on the way I see things.

I do believe everything about Eva and Ernesto hooking up prior to airing of the show. You'd have to be silly not to see all the signs.  I do give credit to Eva's team. If you read the comments on the PEOPLE article, a lot of them are positive.

HOWEVER, this is where I differ from many. I do NOT believe Shandi blindsided. I believe she had knowledge of the whole situation and was part of the pay roll.  Ernesto and Shandi both used the show as another stepping stone. Shandi has her own pageantology thing going on now. Ernesto, nuff said.  Why not? She got exposure and people on her side. This show has many rooting for Shandi and getting positive energy for her.  

Shandi doesnt need help in finding love. LOL.  She reminds me of Erin Andrews.  The reason why they havent settled is because they focus too much on  themselves,careers. Although, it seems Erin Andrews has finally slowed down some with her hockey guy. If Shandi wanted to, she could settle down too.

Nobody lost here.  Eva, Ernesto,Shandi all are winners in their own ways.

Shandi is no novice, but I still feel she was sidelined. Based on that afterbuzz TV episode I saw and her cryptic tweets (which I discussed on page 7), I think she was expecting more. At the very least she was expecting to milk this like Trista.

Even the pageant girl needs help sometimes, especially if she is looking for a high achiever. At her age she is entering old maiden territory (according to society in general and Hollywood in particular). She lives in California, it is competitive out there.

I am not sure I will call Shandi a winner though. The real winner to me is Ernesto. Eva will lose the long game (JMHO)

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 pm

FreetoBe wrote:Long time lurker, but I want to put in my .02, a different perspective on the way I see things.

I do believe everything about Eva and Ernesto hooking up prior to airing of the show. You'd have to be silly not to see all the signs.  I do give credit to Eva's team. If you read the comments on the PEOPLE article, a lot of them are positive.

HOWEVER, this is where I differ from many. I do NOT believe Shandi blindsided. I believe she had knowledge of the whole situation and was part of the pay roll.  Ernesto and Shandi both used the show as another stepping stone. Shandi has her own pageantology thing going on now. Ernesto, nuff said.  Why not? She got exposure and people on her side. This show has many rooting for Shandi and getting positive energy for her.  

Shandi doesnt need help in finding love. LOL.  She reminds me of Erin Andrews.  The reason why they havent settled is because they focus too much on  themselves,careers. Although, it seems Erin Andrews has finally slowed down some with her hockey guy. If Shandi wanted to, she could settle down too.

Nobody lost here.  Eva, Ernesto,Shandi all are winners in their own ways.

I'm going to go with what I know.  Both Ernesto and Shandi have the same basic personality type. [Doesn't mean that they have the same personality.]  It would be kind of like dating yourself.  You would definitely get how the other person senses and feels.  But talk about a boring relationship, really?  So I don't think the chemistry between Ernesto and Shandi was ever really real.  At best, it was a fantasy relationship.  And at worst it was what @FreetoBe is speculating.  The truth probably lies somewhere in between.

Out of all of Ernesto's twelve women on RFL, there were no soul-mate relationship type matches. [Unlike the other two bach's, who each had one soul-mate relationship type match, which ended up being their F2's.]  It didn't matter who Ernesto chose, the relationship would have not worked out.  And I'm speculating that the relationship Eva has with Ernesto likely won't last any longer than the one she had with her first husband.  Especially when Eva starts experiencing that déjà vu feeling.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by FreetoBe Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm

I will give Eva this. At least she choose a guy within her age range. She kept dating guys in their 20s. What did she really expect with Eduardo, Mark?? Tony Parker was in his mid 20s when they started dating.

But, shes doing the same mistake that will bite her in her tiny butt. When she falls in love, SHE HAS TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW ABOUT IT.

FOR HER SAKE, I hope it works out.

FreetoBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:54 pm

And the Media Blitzkrieg continues unabated. Hubris!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Red Carpet, here comes Ernesto the PLAYER. I can't wait for the poses and the Ryan Seacrest interview about what designer he is wearing. Just swell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy