SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 am

tigertiz wrote:
From the Miami Herald , no less. I called it. There was no way she was going to let this guy go.
Baby on board?

Did Eva Longoria partake in a little too many holiday treats? Or is she preggers with her new boyfriend José Antonio Baston’s baby? Sure looks like the latter, judging from a picture taken of the actress, dressed in a roomy pink dress with a large bag covering her belly out to dinner in Beverly Hills the other night. Start spreading the news, Eva!

Read more here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
having a baby isn't necessarily going to put a hold on this new boyfriend. a year before pepe baston split from his last wife, she gave birth to twins (actually triplets, but one died after birth).

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:26 pm

I posted yesterday but don't have a clue where the post went. It's not on this page so I'll post it again. Please excuse if someone has read it somewhere.

Did anyone see the picture on Ben Patton's twitter of Ernesto getting stitches in Columbia on his foot from a shark bite? He was laying on the table, holding his head as if to say please don't hurt me. lol. But aren't all men babies when it comes to pain. It was in a bad spot so I'm sure that curtailed some of his plans in Columbia. From where the doctor was putting the needle it did look to be in a sensitive spot. Poor Ernesto!
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I posted yesterday but don't have a clue where the post went.  It's not on this page so I'll post it again.  Please excuse if someone has read it somewhere.

Did anyone see the picture on Ben Patton's twitter of Ernesto getting stitches in Columbia on his foot from a shark bite?  He was laying on the table, holding his head as if to say please don't hurt me.  lol.  But aren't all men babies when it comes to pain.  It was in a bad spot so I'm sure that curtailed some of his plans in Columbia.  From where the doctor was putting the needle it did look to be in a sensitive spot.  Poor Ernesto!

i think it's actually ben getting the stitches. they joked it was a shark bite but one of them said it was really a propeller that did the damage. this is the picture from ben's instagram account. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:22 pm

still trying to milk a bit more out of their 15 minutes of fame - ben, ernesto and amber hanging out in miami at soho beach house, a private club for people in the entertainment business. so which one of these is still in that business?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:02 pm

interesting story about eva and her new guy. makes it sound like she's all about the sex. "“He ticks every box and more; he has a huge libido but he’s also got brains and personality.” hmmm.

my prediction is that they're engaged before her birthday (mid march) and maybe even as soon as this weekend. a story like this based on a "friend" being the source is usually a prelude to some news coming out. fyi - that kind of source is more often than not her publicist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy