SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by gasuz Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 am

These pictures are from NBC.com for last episode

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Who knows with these guys Shandi, Ernesto, and Eva. Here is what Giselle Ugarte from Afterbuzz stated on Facebook and this was after Shandi's visit to Afterbuzz:

Giselle Ugarte I know they were spotted together, but I'm pretty sure they are just friends and always have been. We shall see... Still a heart-fluttering moment to watch
May 29 at 4:34pm ·
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 pm

I would be really darn tootin happy to learn that Ernesto and Shandi are still together and Shandi's just doing an awfully good job in sending mixed messages to keep everyone guessing.

Shandi's look of happiness is just priceless. If they are broken up, I know that it takes two to end a relationship but already made up my mind ... I am team Shandi all the way!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 pm

it's my guess that after tomorrow we will see some information start to leak out about who ernesto is currently with and what happened with shandi. two things to point out. first is this picture from late april, of ernesto and eva very cozy in her bentley.

second is the tweet eva just posted today with this picture:

the tweet read: A wise person gave this to me! Love it!

sounds to me like someone is in love. (i am still curious why she has been wearing a promise ring for the past 2 months on her right forefinger) if it turns out to be ernesto, it will be interesting to hear what shandi has to say. if not, and ernesto is still with shandi (or he didn't leave shandi for eva) it will be just as interesting to hear what shandi has to say.

as they say, "stay tuned"

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Wait-A-Minute wrote:it's my guess that after tomorrow we will see some information start to leak out about who ernesto is currently with and what happened with shandi. two things to point out. first is this picture from late april, of ernesto and eva very cozy in her bentley.
second is the tweet eva just posted today with this picture:
the tweet read: A wise person gave this to me! Love it!
sounds to me like someone is in love. (i am still curious why she has been wearing a promise ring for the past 2 months on her right forefinger) if it turns out to be ernesto, it will be interesting to hear what shandi has to say. if not, and ernesto is still with shandi (or he didn't leave shandi for eva) it will be just as interesting to hear what shandi has to say.
as they say, "stay tuned"

or could sound like someone who spent the weekend celebrating someone else's wedding...and is a little nostalgic ....

(she was in New Orleans for wedding of Lake Bell and Scott Chapman)

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 pm

gasuz wrote:

or could sound like someone who spent the weekend celebrating someone else's wedding...and is a little nostalgic ....

could be. time will tell. my point is that when you see so many instances of something more than just a friendship, it's more than a bit curious.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Well this answers one question
‏@ernestoarguello 2m
Thx for d support on RFL, Hard to believe it was a year ago
even though it didn't work out last year after d show, it was a great experience

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Ernesto just tweeted that it didn't work out for him and Shandi. :( Was kinda holding our hope a little.
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 pm

umngirl wrote:Well this answers one question
‏@ernestoarguello 2m
even though it didn't work out last year after d show, it was a great experience

OMG, what is up with these people? Why would anyone want to watch the show now; we know over half of what happens!?!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 pm

gasuz wrote:

looks like we got the answer, direct from ernesto arguello. He just tweeted the following:

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello
9:34 PM - 3 Jun 13 · Details

anyone want to take bets on how long before eva or ernesto talks about their relationship?

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 pm

umngirl wrote:Well this answers one question
‏@ernestoarguello 2m

Wow! Guess he's not concerned re: contract issues.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Are you ready??!!! Ernesto, were you ready? FOR LOVE that is. A little bit of publicity and a star will take you a long way. Well good luck with that bud! :gotcha:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy