SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by scarre_me Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:51 am

Iploeg wrote:
melisma wrote:Whatever happened to their claim that they were eager to have a natural and quiet life in Dallas?? DWTS has been over for a while now, and they are still seeking the publicity and limelight. I find it to be confusing and....well, I'll stop.

No, you shouldn't stop being confused. On the contrary, you should continue to be confused about these two not moving to Dallas yet. As for me, I enjoy occasionally seeing them around and would have loved seeing a pap video of them every week Hugesmile

I completely agree with Iploeg!!! Continue to be confused with what they want> giggling Im selfish so Im soo loving SEANCAT embracing limelight with a stride and being soo adorable forever in the public eye!!!!!! MORE picssss please!!! Cant get enough of them!!!

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by Gingsterose Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 am

Love Cat's "white" outfit-forshadowing of the white dress to come soon :married
Interesting Cat is pretty quite during the day-I think it is a combination of wedding planning and work.
Thank you to everyone for always bringing articles, pictures and videos to the board. Love all the updates.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 am

scarre_me wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
melisma wrote:Whatever happened to their claim that they were eager to have a natural and quiet life in Dallas?? DWTS has been over for a while now, and they are still seeking the publicity and limelight. I find it to be confusing and....well, I'll stop.

No, you shouldn't stop being confused. On the contrary, you should continue to be confused about these two not moving to Dallas yet. As for me, I enjoy occasionally seeing them around and would have loved seeing a pap video of them every week Hugesmile

I completely agree with Iploeg!!! Continue to be confused with what they want> giggling Im selfish so Im soo loving SEANCAT embracing limelight with a stride and being soo adorable forever in the public eye!!!!!! MORE picssss please!!! Cant get enough of them!!!

for the most part they live a quiet/normal life in LA. I don't see anything wrong with attending an event that involves a good friend Mark Kurian. And possible CAt works for the magazine as well.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:48 am

Last edited by Karen5354 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:58 am

Karen5354 wrote:.

This was Cat's response:

Lindsey Wright Ewers‏@LindseyEwers7h
@clmgiudici Now where is that big ole rock?

Catherine GiudiciVerified account‏@clmgiudici
@LindseyEwers that was a pic from last year's run :) wasn't engaged then!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:00 am

BHL magazine would be their official wedding mag????... Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:05 am

okay. Ignore.

l///
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 am

Cat and Sean spend most of their day inside watching Breaking Bad, and they live in LA, while they could be out partying or enjoying the "Hollywood" life. So I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. They will be in Dallas eventually, but why go there now when they still have a wedding to plan?
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 am

TrustxLove wrote:Cat and Sean spend most of their day inside watching Breaking Bad, and they live in LA, while they could be out partying or enjoying the "Hollywood" life. So I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. They will be in Dallas eventually, but why go there now when they still have a wedding to plan?

I agree Totally! I don't see them seeking the limelight like some other couples in the past by being at every and all Hollywood events. Most of their time since DWTS has been spent indoors or at one of Sean's events which is his job at the moment while they plan their wedding. A lot of the pics we've seen lately have been fans seeing them out and about doing normal couple stuff. I also think they will eventually end up in Dallas once they are married.

I want to thank all you ladies for all the posts on here. I come and read all your comments every single day and enjoy it! bowdown to you all!
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 am

shoepie wrote:Sorry to pop the bubble but dont you think they have done everyhing but penetration if we are to believe the waiting untiil marriage delio? I am not sure they are all that pure. I guess that may be because I dont buy the christan sensibility thing. I dont even know what that is, really. I have very little knowledge about christianity. Not raised that way and only get wiffs of it from time to tme. Makes no sense to me.

I have often wonder as to how far too especially living in one house. I can't imagine if they are not active in some sexual way. To me it will mean they are not attracted to each other to begin with. I am interested how far they are allowed as Christians.

TOO early for this convo I know haha
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

Also, this is their time to finally spend concentrating on each other; no DWTS, no family obligations, and no friends wanting to get to know the new edition. This is a very exciting time in their lives and they are taking advantage of it together. Team SeanCat FTW!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am

Itsme_Tami wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:Cat and Sean spend most of their day inside watching Breaking Bad, and they live in LA, while they could be out partying or enjoying the "Hollywood" life. So I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. They will be in Dallas eventually, but why go there now when they still have a wedding to plan?

I agree Totally! I don't see them seeking the limelight like some other couples in the past by being at every and all Hollywood events. Most of their time since DWTS has been spent indoors or at one of Sean's events which is his job at the moment while they plan their wedding. A lot of the pics we've seen lately have been fans seeing them out and about doing normal couple stuff. I also think they will eventually end up in Dallas once they are married.

I want to thank all you ladies for all the posts on here. I come and read all your comments every single day and enjoy it! bowdown to you all!

lipsis wrote:Also, this is their time to finally spend concentrating on each other; no DWTS, no family obligations, and no friends wanting to get to know the new edition. This is a very exciting time in their lives and they are taking advantage of it together. Team SeanCat FTW!!

word. Hugesmile

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 26 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354