SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 am

lipsis wrote:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 C929f536cced94830e6a49187637e90a_zpsc6ed0a65

Wow, look at Sean's eyes in this pic, he's gorgeous!!!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:02 am

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Sharmaine Valdez ‏@SharmaineeV 1m
@SeanLowe09 saw u at wem today #yeg @yohana_paulos pic.twitter.com/aPhg75UBKE

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 BLuuKtECEAA03jv

Thanks for posting this. A few posts above, I said that I wanted to see that pic of them on the rollercoaster that someone had tweeted about. I didn't think we'd really see it though, this is great!!

Is it just me or does Sean look really young in this pic lol??

This pic is a look into the future. Catherine (who will never age) and her 13 year old son, Shane. lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 am

A few more pictures
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 E3484310
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 C7e46911
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 0e9b6510

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Thanks for posting this. A few posts above, I said that I wanted to see that pic of them on the rollercoaster that someone had tweeted about. I didn't think we'd really see it though, this is great!!

Is it just me or does Sean look really young in this pic laugh out loud??

This pic is a look into the future. Catherine (who will never age) and her 13 year old son, Shane. laugh out loud

LOL!! Well then "Shane" will be a cutie!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 am

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

This pic is a look into the future. Catherine (who will never age) and her 13 year old son, Shane. lol

Wow! If that is Sean next to Catherine (I really didn't think it was when I first saw the picture), I would speculate that roller coasters may not be his favorite activity. He looks even paler than usual! Conversely, our girl looks like she is having the time of her life - I can easily imagine her hands in the air; Sean looks like he might have his grasped together in prayer.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 am

docnash14 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Wow! If that is Sean next to Catherine (I really didn't think it was when I first saw the picture), I would speculate that roller coasters may not be his favorite activity. He looks even paler than usual! Conversely, our girl looks like she is having the time of her life - I can easily imagine her hands in the air; Sean looks like he might have his grasped together in prayer.

What's funny is the woman behind Sean is all smiles and the guy behind Cat has a tight grip on the seat back. Seems the girls are having more fun than the guys.

The one tweet about them hanging out at West Ed hashtagged gun range. Now that is something I want pictures of.
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:10 pm

docnash14 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I'm not much into rollercoaster but dont guys like to go hands free? If you hang on then you arent "cool". Maybe thats whats going on here?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Looks like they may be headed back to LA..

kaylee su‏@kaylee100950m
My dad was the first one to recognize Sean and Catherine at the airport haha #starstruck
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm

A few more pictures
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 B38a4410
kholmbjerg One of the kindest people I have met... She's wonderful #bachelor #yeg @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 944e6510

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 pm

@shayshayaa: Just hanging with our giiiirl Catherine @clmgiudici #bachelor http://t.co/LhD2LFYbMA

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 4 3f78a38f31ed692646c74fb6885b3d02_zpsb5ce868d

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Since last night was their last appearance I will miss seeing them. I noticed Cat is wearing the same skirt as the other day. Does not matter her face lights up the room. Sean looks tired to me for some reason.

Thank you for surfing the net for pix of them. I don't know you guys find them.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Gingsterose wrote:Since last night was their last appearance I will miss seeing them. I noticed Cat is wearing the same skirt as the other day. Does not matter her face lights up the room. Sean looks tired to me for some reason.

Thank you for surfing the net for pix of them. I don't know you guys find them.

I think he just needs his week on the beach- with NO phone.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354