SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 am

pavalygurl wrote:Does anyone have a clue regarding the location of the picture with Des and Drew where he is saying, "I feel like you've known me my whole life"? He has on a green shirt and she has on a different shirt from the one of them on the hilltop in Antigua. JBF posted it was on a HTD, but the background while blurred shows a lot of greenery which I don't think would be I AZ. Could it be somewhere in Maderia? IDK.

Others have speculated similarly. Could he be telling her such deep things as you`ve know me my whole life etc. in Madeira I wonder. That seems something for much later I think. But I could be wrong.

That convo sounded as though he was just telling her about his background and he felt she `got`him. She was certainly snuggling up into his shoulder. She really likes to touch him - can`t blame her he`s beautiful yet shy. He seems to be emerging as the seasons spokesman (PIs, reaction shots etc) imo which is normally not an F3 position but again I could be wrong.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 am

nd4reality, Yup! Drew is acting as 'narrator' again during the dodge ball date! It's in the preview clips on Bing!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Does anyone have a clue regarding the location of the picture with Des and Drew where he is saying, "I feel like you've known me my whole life"? He has on a green shirt and she has on a different shirt from the one of them on the hilltop in Antigua. JBF posted it was on a HTD, but the background while blurred shows a lot of greenery which I don't think would be I AZ. Could it be somewhere in Maderia? IDK.

Others have speculated similarly. Could he be telling her such deep things as you`ve know me my whole life etc. in Madeira I wonder. That seems something for much later I think. But I could be wrong.

That convo sounded as though he was just telling her about his background and he felt she `got`him. She was certainly snuggling up into his shoulder. She really likes to touch him - can`t blame her he`s beautiful yet shy. He seems to be emerging as the seasons spokesman (PIs, reaction shots etc) imo which is normally not an F3 position but again I could be wrong.

He is articulate, I noticed that from some of his deliveries in the previews. It's no wonder he said he gets easily uninterested with boring conversations.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Does anyone recall when the earthquake happened in Antigua? I know it wasn't on the FRC.

I found it. It was April 30th.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 pm

I spent some time last night re-reading this (and the previous) filming schedule thread and now am more confused than ever. When I have some time this evening I am gonna try to see if I can make sense of the timeline and if we have any confirming information to support our speculation on the times/dates etc. I am wondering if Fleiss may for once in his life be telling the truth about the ending being weird etc.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:23 pm

I've been confused with the schedule too! Thanks for looking that up.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I spent some time last night re-reading this (and the previous) filming schedule thread and now am more confused than ever. When I have some time this evening I am gonna try to see if I can make sense of the timeline and if we have any confirming information to support our speculation on the times/dates etc. I am wondering if Fleiss may for once in his life be telling the truth about the ending being weird etc.

i have this feeling too...and wondering how weird is this that they should make the finale in 2 parts..? is it (2 parts of finale) ever happened in the past?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I spent some time last night re-reading this (and the previous) filming schedule thread and now am more confused than ever. When I have some time this evening I am gonna try to see if I can make sense of the timeline and if we have any confirming information to support our speculation on the times/dates etc. I am wondering if Fleiss may for once in his life be telling the truth about the ending being weird etc.

i have this feeling too...and wondering how weird is this that they should make the finale in 2 parts..? is it (2 parts of finale) ever happened in the past?

Jasons season had 2 ATFR
Possibly Charlies season where he picked after filming. Did not watch that season don't remember.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Jasons season had 2 ATFR
Possibly Charlies season where he picked after filming. Did not watch that season don't remember.

thanks. but actually i refer to FINALE, not ATFR

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Jasons season had 2 ATFR

yes of course. Charlie then.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Jasons season had 2 ATFR

thanks again. oh and it was him dating 2 women IRL, right?..so this season Des has to top that!..LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Jasons season had 2 ATFR

thanks again. oh and it was him dating 2 women IRL, right?..so this season Des has to top that!..LOL

Date all 3. Yikes she must be strong !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+51
luvstx
pander3575
SueSt
Judiful
Peppermom