SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm

nikikass wrote:You are welcome... I wish I knew more... sorry... I was otherwise pre occupied Embarressed!

Off to watch the second episode.. missed it last night..

Thanks for your update on Antigua. You did a lot of on-site sleuthing !

What got me curious is how she knew about Brooks. She initially said she had not seen him but then later said she brought towels to his room while he was still there. (sorry I did not understand that part of the post and cannot seem to get the quote from 1 thread to this one !)
Did you describe him to her and she recognised him ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 pm

I described his hair and approx age.. she shook her head at first. Then she rembered about the towels... apparently he spilled something and and needed more towels.. her interaction was less then a minute. She could have got the guy wrong but she was pretty sure it was him... But she knew it was a person from the "group"...

Sorry like I said it I didnt get much info.. but I really didnt try that hard..

To me everything seems normal in Bach land.. Des' looking Sad to me I chalked it up as not knowing how to say goodbye to F2. Those final days must be stressful on the ettes....
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:50 pm

nikikass wrote:I described his hair and approx age.. she shook her head at first. Then she rembered about the towels... apparently he spilled something and and needed more towels.. her interaction was less then a minute. She could have got the guy wrong but she was pretty sure it was him... But she knew it was a person from the "group"...

Sorry like I said it I didnt get much info.. but I really didnt try that hard..

To me everything seems normal in Bach land.. Des' looking Sad to me I chalked it up as not knowing how to say goodbye to F2. Those final days must be stressful on the ettes....

That and something 'weird' happens. There's a reason she's balling her eyes out in Antigua with some guy we are trying to figure out 'consoling' her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Atem - our clever compatriots over on the unspoiled side have figured out that Drew makes Antigua.

So proud!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Wow, cool! I just saw the pics in the other thread. So, I wonder how that plays out with Zak being there too? or whomever suggested it was him at the F3, maybe he wasn't?

Could/Would she take 4 to Antigua?
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:Atem - our clever compatriots over on the unspoiled side have figured out that Drew makes Antigua.

So proud!!!

I knew they would! yes Now, watch them figure out the 'consoling' dude too! giggling

Huchmom3 wrote:Wow, cool! I just saw the pics in the other thread. So, I wonder how that plays out with Zak being there too? or whomever suggested it was him at the F3, maybe he wasn't?

Could/Would she take 4 to Antigua?

I don't think 4 go. I think Zak is cut at HTD.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Does anyone have a clue regarding the location of the picture with Des and Drew where he is saying, "I feel like you've known me my whole life"? He has on a green shirt and she has on a different shirt from the one of them on the hilltop in Antigua. JBF posted it was on a HTD, but the background while blurred shows a lot of greenery which I don't think would be I AZ. Could it be somewhere in Maderia? IDK.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Does anyone have a clue regarding the location of the picture with Des and Drew where he is saying, "I feel like you've known me my whole life"? He has on a green shirt and she has on a different shirt from the one of them on the hilltop in Antigua. JBF posted it was on a HTD, but the background while blurred shows a lot of greenery which I don't think would be I AZ. Could it be somewhere in Maderia? IDK.

Good question. I really can't tell if that's a HTD, but for some reason, I don't think Drew would be that casual for his HTD. I may be wrong.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:37 pm

atem wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Does anyone have a clue regarding the location of the picture with Des and Drew where he is saying, "I feel like you've known me my whole life"? He has on a green shirt and she has on a different shirt from the one of them on the hilltop in Antigua. JBF posted it was on a HTD, but the background while blurred shows a lot of greenery which I don't think would be I AZ. Could it be somewhere in Maderia? IDK.

Good question. I really can't tell if that's a HTD, but for some reason, I don't think Drew would be that casual for his HTD. I may be wrong.

...we think alike!

BTW, I thought it was weird that he said "you've known me my entire life" rather than the "normal" sounding " I've known you my whole life" It's different.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:

...we think alike!

BTW, I thought it was weird that he said "you've known me my entire life" rather than the "normal" sounding " I've known you my whole life" It's different.

Yeah, that is interesting. I really wish we got to actually hear their conversation! Ugh, it's so freaking annoying listening to Ben and Brandon every episode!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:57 pm

I can't wait until Drew gets an actual date and we have a conversation rather than snippets.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:07 am

pavalygurl wrote:I can't wait until Drew gets an actual date and we have a conversation rather than snippets.

We have to wait forever for him to have a 1 on 1!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+51
luvstx
pander3575
SueSt
Judiful
Peppermom