SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by misticia Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Thanks atem.
It's amazing how all ppl here are watching the show with different eyes the scene TPTB shows us. For the boat scene, my first reaction was "OMG, trying to do a romantic gesture, he was close to a complete failure!".
We are speaking about facts and words only during HTD to understand why CH said HTD were pivotal.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Rolly wrote:I don't agree about Brooks HTD...Brooks hasn't yet said ILY but he has shown love in other ways...Des sees that. I don't see Brooks family as being reserved. They were very friendly, funny and seemed very comfortable with Des. Brooks said he had his Mom's support 100% and that his mom loves Des.Brooks mom said Brooks and Des had the "love look" and saw that as being very tender. She certainly sees the possibility that there could for a proposal and said that it was exciting to have Des there. Brooks seemed to be very pleased with how the HTD went. TPTB show only what they want for us to see that fits their story line. Many things get cut and are on the editing floor. I thought it was a great HTD and Brooks didn't want her to go. Evidently we all see what we want to see. :Nod:

True. How weird to say Brooks fam was reserved? Des called their energy outta this world. Look how Brooks' teased Des before she left about not making this a waste of their time and they all laughed including Des. They were the least reserved.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:40 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I don't agree about Brooks HTD...Brooks hasn't yet said ILY but he has shown love in other ways...Des sees that. I don't see Brooks family as being reserved. They were very friendly, funny and seemed very comfortable with Des. Brooks said he had his Mom's support 100% and that his mom loves Des.Brooks mom said Brooks and Des had the "love look" and saw that as being very tender. She certainly sees the possibility that there could for a proposal and said that it was exciting to have Des there. Brooks seemed to be very pleased with how the HTD went. TPTB show only what they want for us to see that fits their story line. Many things get cut and are on the editing floor. I thought it was a great HTD and Brooks didn't want her to go. Evidently we all see what we want to see. :Nod:

True. How weird to say Brooks fam was reserved? Des called their energy outta this world. Look how Brooks' teased Des before she left about not making this a waste of their time and they all laughed including Des. They were the least reserved.

Also when Des entered and the brothers came to gather to give her a group hug.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 pm

misticia wrote:Thanks atem.
It's amazing how all ppl here are watching the show with different eyes the scene TPTB shows us. For the boat scene, my first reaction was "OMG, trying to do a romantic gesture, he was close to a complete failure!".
We are speaking about facts and words only during HTD to understand why CH said HTD were pivotal.

Well this covered one the the adjectives..spontaneous :)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:My opinion is that ways Brooks has "shown love" is very subjective, not at all objective, as we can all perceive that in different ways. I think more concrete evidence is screen caps and seeing what comes out of their mouths.
I also put a lot of weight in the spoilers, though I know they are not 100% guarantee. Especially having different sources saying the same thing adds weight to the spoilers.

Also, I think lack of screen caps cannot totally rule something out (ex…Brooks having certain dates).

I think they read this board, I think they are doing what they can to keep people guessing and talking, and I think it is working.

You've got to admit that Brooks leaving fits with what we do have - Des saying she's heartbroken, it's over, & wanting to go home; her being upset & crying at the F3 RC; Chris & Drew both having FD & LCD SCs; having the MTA before the F3 episode; plus them showing Des saying she's in love with Brooks so early; the FD description that only has 2 dates in it........

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:00 pm

There is so much discussion about when the FRC actually took place, and I realized I should have left in the date that Reality Steve said it was.

10th Episode: (3 to 2) - Antigua
4/24: Travel to Antigua (14-15 hr flight)
Accommodations: Des at St. Anne’s Point, Chris at Galley Bay, Drew at Verandah, Brooks at St. James Club
4/25: Fantasy Date #1 – Chris?*
4/26: Off
4/27: Fantasy Date #2 – Drew?*
4/28: Chris Harrison spotted at LAX
4/28: Off
4/29: Fantasy Date #3 – Brooks?*
4/30: Rose Ceremony #9. Does Brooks leave on his own prior to RC?
(2 guys remaining: Chris and Drew?)
* We are not sure of the order of the FDs.

4/30: earthquake in Antigua, no damage, most didn’t feel it
5/1: Chris Harrison was twitter silent until 5/8, except for 3 bball game tweets

11th Episode: (2 down to 1) Antigua
5/1: MTP?
5/2: MTP?
5/3: LCD? – Chris or Drew? [Drew: SCs of him at Shirley Heights; horseback riding and w crying Des by a fire = 2 different outfits] [Chris: SC of catamaran, swimming w stingrays, lying on beach = 2 different outfits]
5/4: Off? Or LCD?
5/5: LCD? – Chris or Drew?
5/5: Cassie tweeted twice today, but only these two between 4/29 and 5/11
5/6: FRC, per L&S magazine article
5/7: 1:07 am ADT (Antigua time) - antiguaparadise34 posted ‘Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.’
5/7: 1:46 am ADT - Love_me posted ‘interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen’ on antiguaparadise34’s post above.
5/7: someone tweeted CH asking if it was him on their flight from Antigua to Miami
5/8: FRC, per Reality Steve and Wetpaint

Afterward:
5/8: 6:04 pm cst – Love_Me posted ‘I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.
5/9: 3:46 am cst – Sanlee posted her source confirmed Brooks as F1, Chris as F2
5/9: Elan was twitter silent for about 11 hrs, as though flying home
5/10: 2:41 pm cst - poster Lacali wrote on the Chris Siegfried thread, “Just remember, it’s not over until it’s over.”
5/11: Des faved a tweet:
               Christina Fromson ‏@cfromson11 May
               Was that you, @DesHartsock, looking at the dish soap at the Culver City Target?
               2:05 PM cst - 11 May 13 •
And wrote one:
               Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock11 May
               Finally back in action! #noplacelikehome but looking fwd to sharing my journey with you all. Thanks again for all the support!
               #bachelorette
               8:00 PM cst - 11 May 13
5/11: Cassie and Peter back home
5/13: ABC released guy’s bios
5/18-25: Our poster, Nikikass, was at Verandah where she talked with a housekeeper who sd Des looked sad while there.
6/24: Sophienette posted that she is the 4th to confirm Brooks as F1

Last edited by BKay on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:27 pm

I just posted this in response to another post in the Brook's thread, but it fits here better

This has bothered me since the 2 FRC dates

- Desiree was back on the 11th based on the tweet she fav'd about Target and her own tweet that she was back.  It was around 2pm.  She then went out with Daniella on the 12th.
- If the FRC was on the afternoon/early evening of the 8th, followed by the party with Production like most couples say happened, that leaves the evening of the 8th and only the 9th for time with her F1.  All the couples have said they had 3 days or so afterward - why so short for Des? To be home by the afternoon on the 11th, she left on the 10th.  The shortest flight I found from Antigua to LA is 12 hrs and there are much longer ones.
-  Add the tweet on the 7th asking if that was Chris Harrison on the flight from Antigua to Miami.  That sounds legit and he would still be on the island for the FRC if it hadn't happened.  He didn't tweet at all on the 6th (poss FRC day) or 7th (poss travel) but was tweeting up a storm on the 8th.  

I can't wrap my head around it being on the 8th and believe it was the 6th.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 pm

It is possible that is was the 6th after all. What you posted makes good sense.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Banging head. :headbanging 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Banging head. :headbanging 

Ha. I know how you feel Kasha.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 pm

I haven't gotten into the date of the FRC discussion so not sure why the head banging. affraid 

Isn't Wetpaint usually just repeating what RS says? The 6th makes more sense to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 pm

albean99 wrote:I haven't gotten into the date of the FRC discussion so not sure why the head banging.  affraid 

Isn't Wetpaint usually just repeating what RS says? The 6th makes more sense to me.

Not sure.

There are a heck of a lot more crazy posts on this board to warrant that. Today has been tough.

Yes Wetpaint is like an echo of RS. So no surprise there.

yriemommy showed a nice breakdown of how the 8th would be a stretch for all concerned after there were a large number of posts claiming a second or subsequent FRC. Kasha had already worked that out in the begining of the season I think prior to RS spoiling the date. But is was nice to see a well thought out reasoning as well.
BTW if you missed it the FRC location that RS spoiled is wrong as per a SC from today. It is at the location that L&S magazine disclosed instead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+51
luvstx
pander3575
SueSt
Judiful
Peppermom