SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by King of PB Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

J098765 wrote:
King of PB wrote:Hi Jenna. I haven't posted here before but when I saw you are here, I couldn't resist it. So.....

1- In his song, Tim says something about your dad not approving. What did Tim to to make your dad hate him? Maybe hate is the wrong word, but he felt strongly enough about it to put it in a song, so he must think your dad hates him at least.

2- What was that stuff about Matthew's jeep?

Thank you so much for taking my questions. By the way, I think you are beautiful.

Tim and my Dad get along great. They go golfing sometimes. The song was just about our journey through the events of the show and one of them was my Dad grilling him - which they didn't show much of.

The "Matthews Jeep" part is just a part of another date that wasn't shown :)

Thank you :)

Jenna, thank you so much for answering my questions. I am so glad that your dad and Tim don't hate each other because I think your dad is a genius!

King of PB

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by queenbean Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:01 am

Thanks for responding!

In Tim's song it says he gave you a drugstore diamond what does that mean? Also silver on her skin?

You guys are truly adorable love your sense of humor!

queenbean

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 am

Hi Jenna,
:Congrats to you and Tim. Wishing you both good and exciting journey ahead. :scootin:

It was really entertaining and personally challenging for me to watch, but also very rewarding to be able to share my experience as a viewer with these amazing people here on this forum, where you can see, you have many fans. So hope you don't mind if we, I in the first place, analyzed your "moves" and wrote pages on pages about your attitude.

I don't have the same food-taste as you, but this made me laugh so I will share it for you bacon-lover - and please tell me it's a joke, that that's not an actual add running on US TV.

handwave Greetings to all the girls I've spent my days&nights with - haven't seen the final yet, but I would like to hear new song too.
Also if anyone of you know whose song is playing during the elimination process in the episode before (Ernesto finds love) ... lyrics: it hurts too much to say goodbye, so I'll just sit here with you one more night, one more night with you, ..., this can't be happening, it's just a bad dream ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 pm

happy I sure hope it's a joke, haha! I've never seen it on my tv. giggling

Which reminds me Jenna does Tim share your love of bacon...with choc or icecream?! Can't even imagine combining the two, laugh out loud.

I looked for the song happy, btw if anyone else does it's during Ben & Tarryn's goodbye, and couldn't find it...hopefully someone else can. And now I'll be looking for Alba's, liked that one. I did find the one where Jenna's walking down the runway to the box, that's Jay Denton-Feel You Love, love it!

happy can't believe you haven't seen the finale yet, hope they release it soon for you, it's AMAZING!! heartbeat Best one I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Another question Jenna...Are you working now? If so, what type of work are you doing? Thanks for taking the time to visit and responding to so many questions!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:06 pm

WOW!! Thank you so very much, Jenna, for taking the time to come on here and answer some questions. I hope I’m not to late in my posting! I do have a few questions for ya…

1. What made you decide to do the show? Was it seeing Tim specifically or were you just “Ready for Love” and looking for an adventure?

2. In the first episode when you were first introduced to Tim you said you have great career aspirations. Out of curiosity, what is it that you’d like to do? Sarah M. said you make a mean queso dip and it sounds like you’re good in the kitchen. I’m a culinary student myself and ever since I heard that I’ve been wondering if there’s a culinary endeavor in your future.

3. How did you and Tim feel about the show being cancelled so soon? And how did you find out? I’d imagine that it would be a disappointment for all involved. From you girls, to the matchmakers, Giulianna and Bill….I really wish it would’ve brought more attention to Tim and the PWT’s. I learned so much more about their music as a result of watching the show. I never would been introduced to Tim’s songs, “I Love You”, “Haven’t Told Her”, or “The Giving Tree” had it not been for the show. I especially like Tim’s style of music, your boy is SERIOUSLY talented and it bums me out that the show didn’t garner his music more recognition. And I CANNOT wait to buy the song he sang for you at the finale…It’s been in my head all week!

On a side note, I’d also just like to take the time and thank you and Tim. Watching your love story unfold has reminded me of all the reasons why I fell in love with my hubby ten years ago. I totally got the way you two connected due to your complimentary sense of humor. To this day it’s what I love the most about my hubby, the way we can joke around and always laugh in a way that is unique to us. I’ll take a lifetime of love and laughter any day. I’ve most recently been laughing my little butt of at how he’s been teasing me about how obsessed I’ve become over this show giggling

Good luck to you and Tim, and thank you for all the pics over the last week! It’s so weird to say this about someone you don’t really “know”, but following you on Instagram and Twitter and seeing how happy you are has been such a treat.

Sorry for the long post…I’ve just had soooo much I’ve wanted to say for so long…Thanks again for stopping by chick-a-dee :Smiley:

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by jonale25 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:30 pm

One last thought I forgot to post....

Would you and Tim ever consider doing more reality TV? I for one would love to see you two with your own show on Bravo! A show that continues to document your life loving a rockstar, living in Austin...y'all just need someone to put a bug in Andy Cohen's ear :gotcha:

jonale25

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:48 pm

I was only able to watch the finale this morning. To be honest, I was a fan of Hailey's from the beginning, although I figured the smart people on this forum did a great job of finding evidence of who each guy chose. I could always see Tim's attraction to Jenna, but I was still wishing he'd chosen Hailey. It wasn't until the finale that I was able to see how well suited Tim and Jenna really were. He spoke of how they cracked each other up. When did we get to see that? It's sad how the editors feel that they need to hide certain things so they don't give anything away.

In any case, I was crying like a baby from the moment Tim let Jenna know she had his heart. Huge teardrops kept dropping onto my lap. That song was beautiful.

Jenna, if you're still reading here, congratulations to you both. cheerstoyou I am so happy that your relationship is still going strongly. How wonderful that you found each other! I hope we hear about wedding plans soon!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I was only able to watch the finale this morning. To be honest, I was a fan of Hailey's from the beginning, although I figured the smart people on this forum did a great job of finding evidence of who each guy chose. I could always see Tim's attraction to Jenna, but I was still wishing he'd chosen Hailey. It wasn't until the finale that I was able to see how well suited Tim and Jenna really were. He spoke of how they cracked each other up. When did we get to see that? It's sad how the editors feel that they need to hide certain things so they don't give anything away.

In any case, I was crying like a baby from the moment Tim let Jenna know she had his heart. Huge teardrops kept dropping onto my lap. That song was beautiful.

Jenna, if you're still reading here, congratulations to you both. cheerstoyou I am so happy that your relationship is still going strongly. How wonderful that you found each other! I hope we hear about wedding plans soon!

I think we got a glimpse of it during the trivia/playing pool reward date. At least, that's what I saw. They were cracking each other up and the banter was so easy flowing -- not forced at all...to my eye.

ETA: This was said multiple times in our thread discussions, but Jenna never seemed to be forcing the issue with Tim. She lived in the moment and they just clicked. I find that a very attractive quality in anyone -- never trying to figure out who someone wants you to be...just be yourself. That kind of person draws me in.

ETA take 2: You know, there was one episode where I felt Jenna might have been a little self conscious and that was when she met Tim's folks. To be nervous under those circumstances is completely understandable.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Litta Please excuse but what does ETA stand for

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:55 pm

cma...ETA = Edited To Add

This is Tim's IG since the finale. You think he's happy that they can go public? :gotcha:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 3dd7879e-3319-4e5c-9a3b-03f078efeee0

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank You Litta.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality