SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Jenna I'll ask the big question everyone else is skirting around ( LOL ) Have you and Tim talked about marriage at all? Do you think you'll get to there? I sure hope so because I think you are a great couple together and I don't think Tim ever saw past you to see the other girls that was there. I think he was a goner pretty quickly for you and I DON'T think you look anything at all like his ex wife. Blondes can totally look different just as the two of you do. : )

We have talked about the possibility. We have no plans for it yet. Like I said, we are taking our relationship step by step and doing what's natural for us. I couldn't see myself marrying anyone else at this point, though if that answers your question ;)

J098765

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Jenna!

When Tim did the Huffington Post interview, the interviewer asked if he would come back with his girl. I recall Tim said he would. Is there a chance that you guys will do some press type interviews...or is there a lack of interest due to the show being cancelled?

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Ah, bummer! Why did they have to edit so much Tim and Jenna moments! Wish RFL would go back and post all their moments we didn't get to see!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:26 pm

J098765 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Jenna I'll ask the big question everyone else is skirting around ( LOL ) Have you and Tim talked about marriage at all? Do you think you'll get to there? I sure hope so because I think you are a great couple together and I don't think Tim ever saw past you to see the other girls that was there. I think he was a goner pretty quickly for you and I DON'T think you look anything at all like his ex wife. Blondes can totally look different just as the two of you do. : )

We have talked about the possibility. We have no plans for it yet. Like I said, we are taking our relationship step by step and doing what's natural for us. I couldn't see myself marrying anyone else at this point, though if that answers your question ;)

It does answer my question and thanks so much for taking the time out to post with us. Just please remember all of us when the time does come for that wedding.. We want all kinds of pictures. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Jenna, how did you feel about the Matchmakers? I thought they were very hard on you and your relationship with Tim, especially Matt....I imagine it was hard to hear all the glowing reports about other girls with Tim when you were falling for him......

I actually did feel like they were hard on me. Especially because I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. Matt was harsh every week. Which I usually just responded, "Thanks, Matt!" and Amber was usually pretty neutral, I thought. Tracy was ALWAYS supportive of me, though. Which was great and she always gave good encouragement.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

J098765 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Jenna, how did you feel about the Matchmakers? I thought they were very hard on you and your relationship with Tim, especially Matt....I imagine it was hard to hear all the glowing reports about other girls with Tim when you were falling for him......

I actually did feel like they were hard on me. Especially because I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. Matt was harsh every week. Which I usually just responded, "Thanks, Matt!" and Amber was usually pretty neutral, I thought. Tracy was ALWAYS supportive of me, though. Which was great and she always gave good encouragement.

By Matt doing the things he did to you and saying the things he did, it only made us like you more and root harder for you and Tim. : ) I liked Matt, but boy I would get pretty steamed when he started in on you. LOL

ETA: I appreciate that you waited until you were sure of your feelings for Tim before saying them and that you didn't just say them to make the MM happy. I know Tim had to appreciate it, too.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hi Jenna!

When Tim did the Huffington Post interview, the interviewer asked if he would come back with his girl. I recall Tim said he would. Is there a chance that you guys will do some press type interviews...or is there a lack of interest due to the show being cancelled?

I am not sure... I am down to do anything with him. But I do think the interest has gone down.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm

wow ME TO, I WAS GETTING A LITTLE IRRITATED WITH HIM

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:52 pm

I asked this question back in this thread, but it may have gotten buried. How do you guys feel about us posting you IG pics etc. on this thread? It's a fan thread set up for people to follow your story. Do you have a problem with that?

It may seem silly for me to ask in light of all we've posted already, but I guess, I'm just trying to be respectful now that the show is over...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:06 pm

J098765 wrote:

Yeah I thought Tracy was awesome and very supportive.......Thank you for answering.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:I asked this question back in this thread, but it may have gotten buried. How do you guys feel about us posting you IG pics etc. on this thread? It's a fan thread set up for people to follow your story. Do you have a problem with that?

It may seem silly for me to ask in light of all we've posted already, but I guess, I'm just trying to be respectful now that the show is over...

I don't mind. I do have it set as public... so really anyone is able to see it either way :)

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Okay, cool...and this is too good not to share. Great disguise...you look so different. You could easily walk by me on the street and I wouldn't notice. Tim still looks like Tim.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Screenshot2013-06-07at32539PM

imaJENNAtion_ Jenna Reeves 12m
Masters of disguise with multiple personalities @PWTs_Tim pic.twitter.com/IASZ8VX03W
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality