SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Glad the beard is gone, he's so much cuter without it! They crack me up...as entertaining off the show, in a bit of a different way, as they were on.

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Count me in as happy that the beard is gone!  He looks so much younger and fresher without it. Plus, it's a shame to hide those lips and that jawline!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Lost17 wrote:Glad the beard is gone, he's so much cuter without it! They crack me up...as entertaining off the show, in a bit of a different way, as they were on.

Totally agree!! yes

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm

yea  :Woah-hoo: Tis  gone hopfully never to return.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Isn't it amazing how much a beard ages a man?! Tim looks sooo much younger without it...and yes, much cuter, too! Not that my vote should count in the grand scheme of things...giggling

Ooh...side comment: When did the board get this new menu? Is this new today? Of course, just when I was finally figuring out under which tabs the emoticons were... :laughingoutlou

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:55 pm

provenceguy I agree! All that hair was distracting especially after we'd seen him for a few months without. Litta, yes, much younger, not that he's "old" or anything, haha!

Litta yeah, new, and quoting is weird too! You should have seen me earlier squinting at the tiny emoticons, hahaha, then saw if you scroll over them they are bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Here is a new tweet/video. Tim does look soooooo much younger without the beard.Hugesmile

Jenna Reeves@imaJENNAtion_57m
Torchy's. Damn good. https://vine.co/v/bl6LEt7FDhu

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Lost17 wrote:provenceguy I agree! All that hair was distracting especially after we'd seen him for a few months without. Litta, yes, much younger, not that he's "old" or anything, haha!

Litta yeah, new, and quoting is weird too! You should have seen me earlier squinting at the tiny emoticons, hahaha, then saw if you scroll over them they are bigger.

I noticed that too, Lost, after I selected my second one in the last post...and actually this might work better/faster. :Nod:

And, Brill, in the vine video, I keep thinking the guy in the green shirt has no idea what he just walked into. I'm willing to place a bet where everyone's mind goes watching Tim in the video (or at least the vast majority of us). I keep thinking, oooh, I would not want to be Jenna's dad. :giggle:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:33 pm

They are so cute. I love them together.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:provenceguy I agree! All that hair was distracting especially after we'd seen him for a few months without. Litta, yes, much younger, not that he's "old" or anything, haha!

I noticed that too, Lost, after I selected my second one in the last post...and actually this might work better/faster. :Nod:

And, Brill, in the vine video, I keep thinking the guy in the green shirt has no idea what he just walked into. I'm willing to place a bet where everyone's mind goes watching Tim in the video (or at least the vast majority of us). I keep thinking, oooh, I would not want to be Jenna's dad. :giggle:

Ha ha, I thought about that as well....
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:18 pm

And there's more...

Tim Lopez@PWTs_Tim 5m
beer me https://vine.co/v/blglUvTzDjU

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Those vines are cute!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality