SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Brill wrote:Here is a new tweet/video. Tim does look soooooo much younger without the beard.Hugesmile

Jenna Reeves@imaJENNAtion_57m
Torchy's. Damn good. https://vine.co/v/bl6LEt7FDhu

Litta123 wrote:And, Brill, in the vine video, I keep thinking the guy in the green shirt has no idea what he just walked into. I'm willing to place a bet where everyone's mind goes watching Tim in the video (or at least the vast majority of us).

I'll just say...he's got the cutest laugh/smile...and leave it there! Hugesmile  :whistle:

Hey, cool how you can add a name to a 2nd quote now!

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Why would anyone want to act OLD? I think as long as Tim is happy with who he is himself then who are we to judge him? That's what's wrong with the world today. They forget to have fun.

I think Jenna is the perfect match for him also, She doesn't come along with all the baggage that Sara has. People tried to paint Sara as a saint because she stayed with her guy while he was dying... Well who the heck doesn't? That happens everyday in real life. Not only to Sara. Sara in my opinion was WAY too old for Tim. Maybe she will find someone her age maturity wise in his late 40's or so that can match her intensity, or she can maybe learn to lighten up a bit. I wish her the best, but Tim was not even close to falling in love with her.. All Tim could see was Jenna from day one..Now there's a love story for the books.. They couldn't even show most of their dates because they knew everyone would know who he was gonna pick... It was the same way with Sean and Cat on last season of the Bach...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am

I like that Tim & Jenna are "lovinlife" their own way, who cares how they do it except for them, I'm sure not going to judge them. We only see snippets of their lives, it's not the whole of who they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:42 am

^^Agree, Lost. :yes:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:30 am

Some how I can't picture Sara and Tim  doing any of the things Tim and Jenna do. These two people are very much young at heart. THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER . I truly hope they stay that way, and really enjoy life together.  GOOD FOR THEM.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:40 am

Jenna Reeves@imaJENNAtion_ 3m
@CandacePiper: @imaJENNAtion_ Are you ready to give up PWT's_Tim yet? Just checking!!” Not a chance ;)

love this two!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm

OMG, they as are at the lake playing around having a few beers, sunning, boating and having fun.....Why are people so judgemental and have such a stick up their behinds.....How I conduct myself professionally is COMPLETELY different when I am having fun with my  SO and my friends.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

OH geez DH and I act totally immature most of the time. We do the same type stuff Tim and Jenna are doing just not putting it on the vine (?) ehh I'm getting older and technology is becoming bothersome to me. LOL Anyway, we are what we are together and we manage to hold down a mortgage, two car payments, two jobs and keep 3 kids and a dog alive.  I cannot stress enough that the goofiness is what keeps us sane! giggling

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Here's a new article with updates about Tim and Jenna.

Exclusive interview: Jenna Reeves of 'Ready for Love' gives huge updates

Not anything really new that Jenna hasn't already shared with us here. Thanks again, Jenna, for giving us the scoop first! :gotcha:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 pm

I don't know how may times this has been posted, but here it is again. This is Jenna and Tim's Fan Thread.

Please, post only positive things in their Fan Forum.

Otherwise, your posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 am

Don't know if you guys have seen this from the Ready For Love FB page, but there are some great pictures of Tim's girls...really cute.

Behind the Scenes with Tim's Ladies

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am

Litta123 wrote:Don't know if you guys have seen this from the Ready For Love FB page, but there are some great pictures of Tim's girls...really cute.

Behind the Scenes with Tim's Ladies

Thanks so much for posting this, Litta. I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. ;)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality