SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by biolalyss Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:52 pm

I check Tim and Jenna's Twitter accounts every day, and it's so sweet how they post pictures and have cute and funny exchanges, even when they're currently apart due to his tour schedule. There was a recent conversation (and pictures) about setting up a tennis date and some hilarious pictures of Tim in Daisy Dukes... haha! And just today they were talking about being back together in person in a week. I really think they have what it takes to make it and I'm looking forward to their anniversary next month! :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Jenna also tweeted that she had been packing and that today was "moving day". Didn't say whether or not she'd be moving in with Tim, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:42 pm

provenceguy wrote:Jenna also tweeted that she had been packing and that today was "moving day".  Didn't say whether or not she'd be moving in with Tim, though.

Yes, I wondered whether or not she would be moving in with him... Hmm... it's almost their 1 year anniversary and I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship takes another step forward soon. Maybe even an engagement? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but they are too cute together :Smiley:

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 am

They're pretty cute together. How old is she again? I feel like this show was on ages ago. lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 am

california90 wrote:They're pretty cute together. How old is she again? I feel like this show was on ages ago. laugh out loud

I believe Jenna is 24. She was 23 when the show was filmed, but turned 24 in November, so is actually closer to 25 now. And she posted on her Twitter at the end of June that it was Tim's half birthday, so he will be 33 in December. They're basically 8 years apart... but Jenna has been described as wise beyond her years and she posted in this forum that she loves the age difference and Tim's emotional maturity. I'm so happy for them :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Nice little tweet from Tim from very early this morning...

Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 11h  Missing this little gal. 4 days n counting till Austin. http://instagram.com/p/cVtTBFlV2r

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 Screenshot2013-07-29at125358PM

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:Nice little tweet from Tim from very early this morning...

Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 11h  Missing this little gal. 4 days n counting till Austin. http://instagram.com/p/cVtTBFlV2r

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 Screenshot2013-07-29at125358PM

Can I just say I LOVE Tim's expression in this picture?! Jenna looks beautiful as always, but what really strikes me is his expression... He looks so in love and it's awesome! I wonder when this picture was taken?

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Love, love, love these two! I wonder if Jenna did move to Tim's house last week?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Sparks fly just looking at these two

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

biolalyss, this is just speculation on my part, but I would guess the photo was taken during or just after filming...perhaps as late as last Fall. To my eye, it fits her hair length that she had at that time. I don't recognize that background as being from either her place or from his place, but I could be wrong...just going from memory. Haha!...I studied their IG's, twitter pics and FB pics for hours at the time of our sleuthing. Ah, good times!

Btw, Jenna added this comment to Tim's photo:

jenna_reeves  Aw my sweet boy :D @tombropez
 awwww

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:biolalyss, this is just speculation on my part, but I would guess the photo was taken during or just after filming...perhaps as late as last Fall. To my eye, it fits her hair length that she had at that time. I don't recognize that background as being from either her place or from his place, but I could be wrong...just going from memory. Haha!...I studied their IG's, twitter pics and FB pics for hours at the time of our sleuthing. Ah, good times!

Btw, Jenna added this comment to Tim's photo:

jenna_reeves  Aw my sweet boy :D @tombropez
 awwww

Thanks Litta! I thought it might be from that time period as well, but wasn't sure. I so appreciated your amazing sleuthing during the season, by the way!! What are your thoughts about their upcoming one year anniversary and being together in Chicago mid-August? According to her Twitter at least... I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but I'm hoping for an engagement in the near future :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:39 am

Litta123 wrote:Nice little tweet from Tim from very early this morning...

Thanks so much Litta for posting this picture. It is just what I needed! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality