SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Ah, they still love each other.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:23 pm

biolalyss wrote:Thanks Litta! I thought it might be from that time period as well, but wasn't sure. I so appreciated your amazing sleuthing during the season, by the way!! What are your thoughts about their upcoming one year anniversary and being together in Chicago mid-August? According to her Twitter at least... I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but I'm hoping for an engagement in the near future :Smiley: 

Again, everything I'm about to say is just speculation on my part, but here goes...

I'm beginning to doubt that Tim and Jenna will be meeting up in Chicago around the time of "their anniversary". Jenna had the following exchange with Sarah Moore on twitter at the end of June:

Jenna Reeves ‏@imaJENNAtion_ 28 Jun  Can't wait for Chicago in Aug with my love Smiley

Sarah Moore ‏@missmoore06 28 Jun  @imaJENNAtion_ when when when?!? im thinking double date at @RPMItalianChi with @eside84 and @PWTs_Tim

Jenna Reeves ‏@imaJENNAtion_ 28 Jun  @missmoore06 Aug 11-13

However, when you look at the PWT's schedule of shows, here's what you see:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Screenshot2013-07-30at114419AM

At the time of Jenna's exchange with Sarah, I don't believe the T's had anything on the schedule for those August dates. I check occasionally to see if the T's are coming back to the Chicago area as I missed any opportunity to see them earlier this summer due to our vacation travels. (Btw, I may try to hit the Lisle show. My husband says he'd go...however, the T's are only going to play for an hour according to the schedule, so I think I'll wait to see how busy we are that weekend.)

Now for the real speculation, I'd be surprised that a proposal would happen around the time of the finale anniversary. Not that I don't think Jenna and Tim are the real deal, but I think of how Jenna answered the question in this thread back in June. She said they were going at a pace that worked for them. They have only been able to be public for about two months and for about half that time Tim has been touring. It wouldn't surprise me that they'd want to give their relationship time to be experienced in "their normal world" before they put the pressure of an engagement on it. To me a proposal seems more likely to happen near her birthday or even Christmas...or at least when the touring slows down a little. I have absolutely no idea if Jenna moved into Tim's place...so I'll leave that issue alone.

Of course, if I find out Jenna and Tim are getting engaged tomorrow, I won't be shocked in the least. I love these guys together and really have high hopes for them. yes

And, Love, I'm glad the Jenna and Tim pics brightened your day. I know they always make me smile, too!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 am

Litta123 wrote:
biolalyss wrote:Thanks Litta! I thought it might be from that time period as well, but wasn't sure. I so appreciated your amazing sleuthing during the season, by the way!! What are your thoughts about their upcoming one year anniversary and being together in Chicago mid-August? According to her Twitter at least... I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but I'm hoping for an engagement in the near future :Smiley: 

Again, everything I'm about to say is just speculation on my part, but here goes...

I'm beginning to doubt that Tim and Jenna will be meeting up in Chicago around the time of "their anniversary". Jenna had the following exchange with Sarah Moore on twitter at the end of June:

Jenna Reeves ‏@imaJENNAtion_ 28 Jun  Can't wait for Chicago in Aug with my love Smiley

Sarah Moore ‏@missmoore06 28 Jun  @imaJENNAtion_ when when when?!? im thinking double date at @RPMItalianChi with @eside84 and @PWTs_Tim

Jenna Reeves ‏@imaJENNAtion_ 28 Jun  @missmoore06 Aug 11-13

However, when you look at the PWT's schedule of shows, here's what you see:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Screenshot2013-07-30at114419AM

At the time of Jenna's exchange with Sarah, I don't believe the T's had anything on the schedule for those August dates. I check occasionally to see if the T's are coming back to the Chicago area as I missed any opportunity to see them earlier this summer due to our vacation travels. (Btw, I may try to hit the Lisle show. My husband says he'd go...however, the T's are only going to play for an hour according to the schedule, so I think I'll wait to see how busy we are that weekend.)

Now for the real speculation, I'd be surprised that a proposal would happen around the time of the finale anniversary. Not that I don't think Jenna and Tim are the real deal, but I think of how Jenna answered the question in this thread back in June. She said they were going at a pace that worked for them. They have only been able to be public for about two months and for about half that time Tim has been touring. It wouldn't surprise me that they'd want to give their relationship time to be experienced in "their normal world" before they put the pressure of an engagement on it. To me a proposal seems more likely to happen near her birthday or even Christmas...or at least when the touring slows down a little. I have absolutely no idea if Jenna moved into Tim's place...so I'll leave that issue alone.

Of course, if I find out Jenna and Tim are getting engaged tomorrow, I won't be shocked in the least. I love these guys together and really have high hopes for them. yes

And, Love, I'm glad the Jenna and Tim pics brightened your day. I know they always make me smile, too!

Litta, thanks so much for posting all your thoughts! I hope you're able to see the show in Lisle... I am very excited to hopefully go to the Solana Beach, CA show in a few weeks- that's only 20 minutes from where I live in San Diego :Smiley: They're also playing at the Ventura County Fair, which is my hometown (and only 35 minutes south of Santa Barbara, Tim's hometown!), so I have a few chances to see them coming up... I hope I can get tickets. Anyway, I agree with what you said about giving their relationship more time in the "real world, able to be public now" lives, move at their own pace and I wish them all the best, always! I have confidence in them for sure, as I know you do and many others on here! High clap 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Hey guys...weird question but where can I find the rest of the shows? I think only 2 shows aired...how did you guys watch the rest of the show?
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:56 pm

black_tears wrote:Hey guys...weird question but where can I find the rest of the shows? I think only 2 shows aired...how did you guys watch the rest of the show?

Black_tears, they are still up at nbc.com. Here's the link: http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/episode-guide/

You can also get the episodes on Amazon if you want to pay. Some watched it on Hulu...not sure if it's still there though.

(In case you're located out of the US, there are several links to watch the show in this thread. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1857-ready-for-love-links-to-watch-the-show)

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:
black_tears wrote:Hey guys...weird question but where can I find the rest of the shows? I think only 2 shows aired...how did you guys watch the rest of the show?

Black_tears, they are still up at nbc.com. Here's the link: http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/episode-guide/

You can also get the episodes on Amazon if you want to pay. Some watched it on Hulu...not sure if it's still there though.

(In case you're located out of the US, there are several links to watch the show in this thread. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1857-ready-for-love-links-to-watch-the-show)

Bless you!! :Thanktwo 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Here's a couple of pics from last night's show in Austin (also Jenna's Dad birthday celebration). The first is from Tim's IG prior to the show and the second is from a fan.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Screenshot2013-08-03at114720AM

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Screenshot2013-08-03at114634AM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:57 pm

First "bad" pix I've ever seen of Jenna. Hate the hair grow-out.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Here's a better one of her from last night... :gotcha:   I have a feeling the heat and humidity took it's toll on her hair in the other shots. I think the show was outdoors...at least it looked that way from the pix of Tim singing.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Screenshot2013-08-03at24343PM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 pm

I think Jenna even commented about her crazy hair.:Smiley:  Been there done that.:yes: 
Unfortunately we can't look the best all the time.Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:47 pm

They really do look happy...I love following them on IG...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 am

LOVE them together and seeing them still in love and happy puts a smile on my face. He really did pick the best girl for him.

Re Jenna: she does appear more "hipster" in these photos LOL

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality