SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:46 pm

biolalyss, thanks for the update. I think you actually got a little better musical experience than what I saw...but I'm not complaining. :Smiley: Interesting about his song intros, I don't recall him speaking at all in the show I saw...just singing the lead on certain songs. I look forward to your pics.

FYI, I'll be off the board for a couple of days as my husband and I are going to go celebrate our own anniversary. :Smiley:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm

biolalyss, thank you for the info on your experience last night with Tim and the PWT's. Sounds like it was a fun time. Looking forward to the pictures.

Litta, Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby. Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 Th_HappyAnniversaey

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi again! I wanted to post a few pictures and one video from the concert... I have the files saved on my computer but I'm not sure exactly how to post them, if I have to "host" or link from a URL or just copy/paste... any advice? And Litta, Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:48 pm

I feel behind, busy summer! Glad a few of you got to go to a PWT's concert, thanks so much for sharing...love all the pics and vid! Cute that Tim stopped playing HTD and sat down in front of Jenna during it. They take some cool pics!

Happy Anniversary Litta!! AND Tim & Jenna!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 am

Litta123 wrote:I've enjoyed sharing my photos with you all. Love_Me, I'm glad I can brighten your day with these posts. You and San do such a great job keeping this place running. I appreciate all you do to keep this place positive and happy! bestbud!  And, yes, my husband is a gem!

Anyway, back to Tim and Jenna...here are a few more photos.

At the end of the show, Jenna went up on stage and was greeted by Tim.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 A3ac321f-c3d3-420e-9a0a-95bfd4e854d9

At one point, I told Jenna to turn so I could take her picture.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 3e506aa6-ef00-44c2-85e9-6105dd157a6a

Here's another moment between the two of them when Tim was sitting out "Hey There Delilah".

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 Eb30fadf-f4bb-4523-a049-948f38ba0f66

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband Litta!! Happy Anniversary Tim and Jenna! beatingheart :sprinklehearts blowkiss

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I have to say they are some of my favorites. You can see how much they love each other. cloud nine
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 am

Hey guys, thanks for all the anniversary wishes! We went to Milwaukee for a couple of days where we, coincidentally, had our own little RFL moment at the zoo...saw some peacocks walking around and got to stick our hands in a pool of stingrays (similar to manta rays)...very slimy btw. giggling 

Anyway, thought I'd see if I could figure out how to upload an IG video. This is from Jenna's Dad IG...taken last night. I'm pretty sure Tim has been in Austin since his last show even though they are keeping the T & J photos to a minimum.

Okay, here goes...

Ha! Since I figured it out, here's one from Jenna's IG...I think from last Sunday. Looks like they were at Tim's house, but I don't think the girl dancing is Jenna. The dancing girl is brunette...at least that's what it looks like to me.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 am

Litta123 wrote:Hey guys, thanks for all the anniversary wishes! We went to Milwaukee for a couple of days where we, coincidentally, had our own little RFL moment at the zoo...saw some peacocks walking around and got to stick our hands in a pool of stingrays (similar to manta rays)...very slimy btw. giggling 

Anyway, thought I'd see if I could figure out how to upload an IG video. This is from Jenna's Dad IG...taken last night. I'm pretty sure Tim has been in Austin since his last show even though they are keeping the T & J photos to a minimum.

Okay, here goes...

Ha! Since I figured it out, here's one from Jenna's IG...I think from last Sunday. Looks like they were at Tim's house, but I don't think the girl dancing is Jenna. The dancing girl is brunette...at least that's what it looks like to me.

Welcome back, Litta! I'm glad you and your husband had a great anniversary Smiley I appreciate you sharing the IG videos! Do you have any advice for me on how to upload pictures/video from my computer onto a post, here? I wanted to share a few shots from the concert but I don't know how, and when I asked above in the thread no one else responded... so any help or advice is appreciated! Thanks!

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 am

biolalyss, I typed up posting pic instructions for someone else awhile back. Let me try to find them and then I'll PM them to you. As for video off the phone, I had to upload them to youtube (you need to create an account) and then I used the youtube icon from above to post. That's all I could figure out to do with video. Posting a video from another person's IG is a different story. I'm assuming your videos are not in an IG account.

Here's a shot from last night where Tim and Jenna were celebrating a friend's 30th.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 Screenshot2013-08-23at71506AM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 pm

:Thanktwo Litta for the videos and new picture.High clap 

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Are there any signature pics of Tim and Jenna that I can grab? Thanks!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Litta123 wrote:biolalyss, I typed up posting pic instructions for someone else awhile back. Let me try to find them and then I'll PM them to you. As for video off the phone, I had to upload them to youtube (you need to create an account) and then I used the youtube icon from above to post. That's all I could figure out to do with video. Posting a video from another person's IG is a different story. I'm assuming your videos are not in an IG account.

Here's a shot from last night where Tim and Jenna were celebrating a friend's 30th.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 23 Screenshot2013-08-23at71506AM
Thanks for sending me those instructions, Litta! I will be working on that today :Smiley: Also thanks for posting that Instragram picture- love it! They always seem to be having fun... I think they bring the fun wherever they go!

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 am

Someone who is a Tim & Jenna fan posted this on twitter this morning. It's possible Candace is a member here with a different name, but I'm not sure. Anyway, here's her tweet:

@CandacePiper 23m  PWTs_Tim Loved the interview you did yesterday with @thecourtneykerr! Can't wait for Sept 21. @PlainWhiteTs http://ow.ly/ox3sL"]
It links to an audio interview from yesterday with Courtney Kerr and Tim which I'm posting below. He talks a little about Jenna and how their relationship developed (no real details though...he's pretty private). To me, it really fits how Jenna expressed her beliefs to Sarah Moore...and how most bach couples express it...that the relationship really begins after filming. It also fits what Jenna expresses in the last episode of the show...about hoping that Tim gives them the chance to grow their love into " this extraordinary...amazing...forever love". Good for them! They have really gone about this in a wise way.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality