SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Don't forget that Tim and the band will be on Leno tonight.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1886

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:28 am

Hi Lost17 in one way I agree with you, but that's just because we would all like to see them hook up together, but suppose a year & a half is not that long so hopefully sometime this year they will at least get engaged - let's hope hey!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 pm

*deleted post...formatting was screwed up and I couldn't fix it*

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Trying again...

This was the caption on an IG Jenna just posted. (It was a food picture so I didn't bother to copy and post it.)

jenna_reeves 41 minutes ago Spinach & tomatoes in my eggs with Sriracha Easy, delicious & healthy. Almost at the 1 month countdown to Puerto Rico!

Based on her Puerto Rico comment, I'm guessing they are going there for Valentine's Day...so maybe...hmmm? Would that be too cliche for Tim...to propose at that time? Definitely something to consider...

And, btw, this was posted by Tim on his IG on New Year's. I wanted to upload it because Tim seems to have gone the way of a lot of celebrities and toned down his public comments on his personal life. I thought this was particularly sweet.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Screenshot2014-01-07at15811PM
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Thanks Litta for the updates on one of my favorite couples. I ended up having to get a new computer so I finally can see the IG's. I did see the tweet about Jenna on the couch and she does look amazing.
I'm glad to see they are getting away for a vacation.
Jenna, if you are checking here once in awhile you are probably getting a laugh at how we are looking forward to an engagement and trying to figure out when it might be......  :Smiley: 

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks for posting, Litta! I saw Jenna's Twitter post today and thought "hmm..." I don't know if it would be too cliché or not for Tim with it being Valentine's Day, but the timing seems right somehow. I guess we'll see! Either way, it's so wonderful to see their relationship progress :)

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

I love that comment made by Tim, she is gorgeous...her hair sure is getting long. Soooo, anyone going to be in Puerto Rico in a month's time??  :detective giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Her hair looks very good short as well, loved it in Ready For Love. Yip, sure wish we could be a fly on the wall & see what happens in Puerto Rico!!  Hugesmile 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:38 am

Greetings from Australia. I stumbled across RFL only recently (on line) and loved every minute of it so of course was happy to also find this forum. Loved reading about all your sleuthing and comments. I also saw the obvious connection between Tim and Jenna - the other girls never stood a chance. One thing I would love to know (which I haven't seen anyone question) is, what were the other bets Jenna wrote on the pockets of the pool table? Would love to have seen them played out. Anyway, thanks providing me with your continued updates, I love them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:15 pm

welcomesign Hey, Wendy! Welcome to the "Jim Loves" thread! (And Gale1, a belated welcome to you, too!)

Wendy, like you said, I don't recall the other bets ever coming up in discussion before. If you're on twitter, tweet Jenna your question and maybe she'll respond.

I don't know how many of our past threads you read, but you might be interested to know that Sarah Moore actually won the trivia contest...so you can see just how scripted the show was. I couldn't believe it when Sarah told us that. I'm so naive, sometimes, when it comes to making these shows.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 am

Thanks for the welcome Litta123, we in the SA always seem to be about a year behind with these shows, so only saw the end of RFL on TV just over a week ago, so that's why only joining now. Just loved it can't believe they have cancelled the show after only 2 series. Thought Tim & Jenna would last, as it seemed Tim really went into the show looking for a soul mate, am not too sure about the other 2 guys, or maybe they just picked the wrong person for themselves. Great reading all the updates you post on them thanks, looking forward to more!! :yes:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Yes, thank you for the welcome. Wow, no I didn't know Sarah won the trivia contest - makes me wonder how they can call it 'reality' TV!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality