SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm doing rounds, writing where I think I'll might find the right person ... Litta, this is your glorious thread, so the message is for you - you are a force that sometimes puts my heart on fire, for a single reason that whoever reminds me of Chicago, my first thought is you, then Nick, then the great Frank Lloyd Wright with all the other architects.

Aww, happy, you're so sweet! bestbud! I posted this in another thread, but want you to know I was thinking about you just last night. I was spinning tunes in Becca Tilley's thread doing my best imitation of you! If you ever make to Chicago, we must go on a Nick spotting adventure...nothing too creepy though! giggling And I'd totally let you have a crack at him as my husband would not be pleased...not to mention that I'm old enough to be Nick's mom...just a small detail! Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 2498057887 I actually invited you on twitter to join the sleuthing on Chris's thread awhile back...but I read of your twitter issues in your earlier post...no worries. Just glad to see you pop in again! As for Hailey, she occasionally posts on twitter/FB. She's back in Florida doing her art. I haven't seen anything to indicate a relationship, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have one going on. She often posts pics with a lot of her friends which include men...so  no idea

Brill, you're so very welcome! I enjoy keeping up with these two and it's easy to post the info here...nice to have it all in one place.

Provenceguy...go for it...just take lots of pics before you get carted off to jail. You'll have to ask grace about diversion tactics.  giggling And we still have bail money leftover from grace's unused funds.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 am

I'm so happy for them,so, we have a date. These two make my heart happy. I noticed also that most of the girls that were on ready for love are either married, engaged or in serious relationships. I'm still scratching my head on why that show flopped and the train wreck that is the bachelor is still going strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:26 am

This came up on Google Alert.

http://www.potterybarn.com/registry/3645291/registry-list.html

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Litta, thank you as always for posting info and pictures! And thank you to everyone else who has posted details as well. It brings tears to my eyes to see how happy Tim & Jenna are together. I can't think of a much better birthday weekend present to look forward to than knowing they are getting married the day after my birthday in Santa Barbara, which is only 30 minutes north of my hometown of Ventura CA! Lucky me ;) So exciting!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Litta123 wrote:Wow! You guys must go to Jenna's public FB page. She posted an album of photos. Here's one. We can post public FB photos, right GA? If not, my apologies and please delete.

Jenna's FB

She is beautiful...and adorable! Tim's a lucky guy!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Screenshot2015-01-29at112142PM
A beautiful shot of this gorgeous couple! July 4th!  firework  Something to look forward too, so happy for them! And for Sarah and her new hubby too, fun she shared a vid! They look really happy.  beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Jenna and Tim are out in SB doing some wedding planning this weekend. This is an update from Tim...just being his goofy self. Btw, that's Jenna's mom in the background. It's an IG video, and I can never get those things to embed anymore...so follow the link to watch.

Tim Lopez @PWTs_Tim  ·  20h 20 hours ago
Cake tasting for the wedding #jennaloooooovescake http://instagram.com/p/zD8Q4glV-w/

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Litta123 wrote:Jenna and Tim are out in SB doing some wedding planning this weekend. This is an update from Tim...just being his goofy self. Btw, that's Jenna's mom in the background. It's an IG video, and I can never get those things to embed anymore...so follow the link to watch.

Tim Lopez @PWTs_Tim  ·  20h 20 hours ago
Cake tasting for the wedding #jennaloooooovescake http://instagram.com/p/zD8Q4glV-w/

Cake tasting may be everyone's favorite part of wedding planning!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Wow! You guys must go to Jenna's public FB page. She posted an album of photos. Here's one. We can post public FB photos, right GA? If not, my apologies and please delete.

Jenna's FB

She is beautiful...and adorable! Tim's a lucky guy!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Screenshot2015-01-29at112142PM
A beautiful shot of this gorgeous couple! July 4th!  firework  Something to look forward too, so happy for them! And for Sarah and her new hubby too, fun she shared a vid! They look really happy.  beatingheart

Adorable couple, but I'm hoping that beard style will pass out of fashion soon.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 pm

From Tim's IG...he took a few others yesterday that you might want to check out as well. This was my favorite.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Screenshot2015-02-15at12411PM

This is from Jenna's IG...nice to see Tim kept the romance going on Valentine's Day.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Screenshot2015-02-15at12946PM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Finally broke down and got the season on ITunes, re-watching it is so fun...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Jenna updated her engagement photo album on FB...so many cute pics. Here's a link if you're interested. Jenna's FB

It's hard to pic a favorite, but I chose this to post. Jenna is so pretty. I love the pics that she looks directly into the camera the best.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 8a74f036-d62c-4bf3-98d3-d82a88b77fa0

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm

I didn't realize she had more posted, thanks Litta. Beautiful all around! I love the black & white where she's leaning into him, the hands one and the one where they are gazing out the door & she has her hands on his. All great though! I always loved the way he looked at her. Just watched Bach CA S2 and that couple kind of reminded me of Tim & Jenna. Funny their both named Tim!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality