SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by biolalyss Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 am

Love those, Litta! Thanks for posting :)

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Is Tim still on tour? Maybe he wants them to get all the way through a whole tour to make sure it will be okay. Isn't the career thing what split him and his ex-wife up?

Jenna is young, she may not be in a big rush for marriage, and willing to wait and make sure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:49 pm

I don't think the T's are currently on tour. They have a show here and there, but no touring schedule. FWIW, when we were sleuthing RFL, I received a PM from someone with connections to the music industry. This person stated that the T's were struggling as a band -- that their label wasn't pushing them out there. I don't know if that is true or not...just reporting.

The T's were supposed to have released their new album last fall, but postponed it until this February. Interestingly, in response to a question about when the new album is coming out, the T's tweeted today, "NEVER." I don't know if Tom Higgenson was joking or being serious.

Perhaps all this uncertainty is impacting things...or maybe not. No matter what, I think Tim and Jenna are in a good place. They will get engaged when the time is right...when it fits for them.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 am

Litta123 wrote:I don't think the T's are currently on tour. They have a show here and there, but no touring schedule. FWIW, when we were sleuthing RFL, I received a PM from someone with connections to the music industry. This person stated that the T's were struggling as a band -- that their label wasn't pushing them out there. I don't know if that is true or not...just reporting.

The T's were supposed to have released their new album last fall, but postponed it until this February. Interestingly, in response to a question about when the new album is coming out, the T's tweeted today, "NEVER." I don't know if Tom Higgenson was joking or being serious.

Perhaps all this uncertainty is impacting things...or maybe not. No matter what, I think Tim and Jenna are in a good place. They will get engaged when the time is right...when it fits for them.

Well, they have a hit song on the radio right now, maybe that can change the momentum

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:49 am

Think Tim could make a living just by writing songs on his own & singing romantic songs as well as he is very good at it. Don't you all agree, just listen to Jenna Reeves & in my opinion it is a real hit!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:49 pm

They put out a five song release on iTunes last fall. I bought it and love it. I listen to it all the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Not to mention, Tim's hit, "Rhythm of Love," was used in a commercial recently (either for fragrance or for makeup). So, yeah, I don't mean to imply he's hurting financially...just maybe he needs to put his focus elsewhere right now. Throw in the fact that Jenna's sister just got engaged, it might not be the best timing for them, that's all.

Heck, for all we know, they could have gotten engaged, but are keeping it on the DL. I haven't seen any pics since her return...no way to check for a ring.

I'm simply throwing out possibilities...no way to know if any of them are true. The thing I am confident in is that they are together and happy.

I also appreciate that they keep their fans semi in the loop, but don't try to exploit their relationship for fame or profit. For couples that choose to, good for them, but I kind of tire of them quickly. That's just me...and just one more thing I appreciate about Tim and Jenna.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm

I really like this couple. They are so cute and found real love that maintained through a long wait. I think they will make it and when they are ready will marry. If they aren't a rush to marry and I can understand, I was with my husband five years before we married.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:51 pm

When they first became a public couple, though, Jenna did say that they had talked about marriage. Maybe they agreed to wait for a full year of touring to see how things would go, as was mentioned above. Jenna also said that she couldn't see herself marrying anyone else.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Though not Tim and Jenna, I had to post this. Love these girls...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 0e606d13-9b3e-4e09-bb5a-37f0404b8c76

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 am

A few pictures to keep things updated...

Again, another Hailey and Jenna shot...sorry...but it's such a good pic of them.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 0c1ab526-074e-49dc-951a-1b054fe8aec3

And from yesterday...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 32 7ccef77a-5a6a-43ed-ba35-93b9a41ea051

Did you guys see Tim performing on tv the other night during the Blackhawks game? That man apparently cannot handle the cold...he was so bundled up you could barely see his face.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Ah thanks Litta123 that did my beatingheart so good as I was getting worried had not heard much in the past few days. So thanks for keeping us in the loop of things  :Thanktwo Good Post 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality