SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:47 am

Aw, HGL, I love this!

Ever since you pointed out the similarity of this season's BACH to RFL, I see it all the time now...even right down to the forehead kiss. I remember Sarah M sharing how Jenna and she would have conversations about how realistic it is to fall in love on a reality show. Jenna didn't seem to get caught up in the moment much like how Becca is approaching Chris.

Even Whitney and the other Sara had the tragedy in their backgrounds and seemed to be blindly pursuing the lead (well, Whitney like a 100x more) giggling If the BACH ends the way I anticipate, it looks like C&B will take time to build their relationship in the real world...again, much like T&J did.

Anyway, that's probably why I like Becca so much. Subconsciously she reminds me of my favorite reality girl.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 pm

I agree with both of you. Jenna and Becca remind me a lot of each other. Any reality contestant could use Jenna as a great example.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:52 pm

happy I always enjoy reading your posts. Love Hailey too. 

I loved getting to watch T&J's journey and seeing that it's still going strong. I find myself comparing them to other couples also, and have seen them in a few. Been watching the international (non US) versions and enjoying those so much more than this season, I just can't get into Chris for some reason. Give me leads with the name "Tim" anyday. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 pm

I agree with all of you. blowkiss hi Miss you so much Lost (and Tiger, which makes me wonder how "life" plays tricks, if I imagine it could be Arie instead of Chris, but I hear he is happily in-love too now)
Yes Lost, get us some "Tim" for the next lead. seeing hearts
Also, RFL, even if it wasn't successful as the show, was actually much better in terms of not putting pressure with the proposal/marriage. It was really all about finding that "connection". And of all 3 leads at the time, Tim was the only one, IMO, that was serious about it, was mature enough to understand what he wants and needs, had an amazing line of women (who seemed more "down to earth") and was open enough to let love in and be committed to it.
I adore him for that. And he makes some sweet music, so he must be outstanding guy.
But Jenna, well, I have a girl-crush on her. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 am

It is so great to catch up on this thread. Tim and Jenna's engagement pictures could not be more stunning! Thanks for bringing them to us Litta! And thank you for sharing the engagement story... I've been dying to know how he proposed! Their wedding will be so amazing Smiley Just a fun fact, my cousin Tim is a high end wedding photographer in Santa Barbara, so I asked him if he knew Tim's mom, and he said yes he worked with her on a wedding in the past... and apparently the last time they hung out was right before Tim was going on RFL because she told him about it! Small world. It's too bad he's not taking pictures of Tim and Jenna's wedding or I may have had to call in some favors ;)

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:06 pm

I received some behind the scenes info from someone in the know about Tim and Jenna’s story. I was given permission to share here with the forum. Here are a couple of fun tidbits.

1. Tim did ask Jenna’s dad for permission to marry her the day before T&J left for Christmas in Santa Barbara. Since T&J had been dating for quite a while, a proposal was hardly unexpected by the family. Tim set up a secret lunch meeting with her dad to ask permission. Tim informed him that he was planning to propose on a certain day, but he didn’t have a plan…yet. It’s nice to know that in spite of Tim being a “rocker boy” and somewhat famous, he’s a gentleman and romantic at heart…such a sweetie!

2. On that day, Jenna’s parents were excited knowing they would be getting a call at some point. However, they were surprised when the call came at 8:30am because that meant it was 6:30am in California. When her dad answered, Jenna was on the other end, in tears, telling her folks she was engaged. Naturally, everyone in the family is excited and looking forward to the wedding.

3. The wedding itself will be a small event with mostly only close friends and family.

4. The Plain White T’s have a new CD coming out on March 31st.  I believe the T’s are self-publishing. Tim has written four songs for it. One of them, “Love Again,” was written a little before Christmas and specifically for Jenna. I can’t wait to hear it! Another one he has on it is, “Here Come That Sunrise.” I wonder if Jenna inspired that one, too?

Here’s a link to more info on that album in case anyone is interested. American Nights

I found this on YT -- not the greatest in sound quality, but it gives you a flavor of the song.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

I can't WAIT to hear Love Again too Litta! I think it's romantic having someone write you a song...my DH doesn't sing but had a song done up for me one Christmas, such a sweet surprise. Looking forward to the new music.

I love that Tim set up that secret lunch and the proposal was perfect...I think I'm just as excited as the family! Funny how you form little attachments to your favorite 'reality' couples, and they are definitely in my top 3! 

Thanks for sharing, as always!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:46 pm

I think the wedding is in June. Jenna posted this on twitter to Hailey.

Jenna Reeves‏@imaJENNAtion_·10 hrs10 hours ago
I love spontaneously booking trips! See you in June @MsClarkhartart !!!!!!!!!

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:48 pm

I thought that the wedding is the 4th of July??
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1886

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Litta thanks for all the info, and thanks for sharing with us here!!

We appreciate any wedding details that we get. We know it will be beautiful just like the couple!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:16 am

provenceguy wrote:I thought that the wedding is the 4th of July??

Based on what Tim's mom has posted, I believe the correct wedding date is July 4th.

Could be the T's are performing in FL in June so Jenna decided to pop out for the show...or maybe her bachelorette party is somewhere and Hailey may be joining them. Those are my guesses.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:59 am

Thanks for the insider details Litta! Everything is so special with these two. I can't wait to hear "Love Again" Smiley

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality