SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't know these people, but they look cute together!

They are bleu. If you ever get a chance to watch RFL for free online, watch Tim and Jenna, but FF through Ben and Ernesto's time. It's a great opportunity to watch two people fall for one another in spite of the edit trying to show otherwise. Tim and Jenna have approached this relationship in a realistic way. It most likely worked well because both lived in Austin. They dated on the DL for almost 8 months before the show started airing. Jenna, Hailey and Sarah M all posted in these threads and gave us some behind the scenes info. Quite an interesting experience for me...and it was a lot of fun.

Tim and Jenna are the real deal...IMO.

HI Litta :WAVEY: .. thanks to remind me that they both live in Austin. I see some allergic fever for a contestant living in the same state/city as the lead on the other board... giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu May 08, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Thu May 08, 2014 7:14 pm

^^^mura, I love you...every post you make makes me laugh...love your sense of humor!  bestbud! 

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^^mura, I love you...every post you make makes me laugh...love your sense of humor!  bestbud! 

aww!! thanks girl....love your awesomeness as well!  bestbud! .

i really need to learn about Tim-Jenna, from you the resident expert. (JFYI i have done my homework watching RFL and was just simply amazed by all the tubes going up and down!.. giggling).

-- do you know from media/intw, if Tim's final decision to chose Jenna had smth to do with her living in Austin?
-- do you think them being from the same city have some significance for them successfully maintaining the relationship?

the reason i ask bc we have had Travis-Sarah(from the same city) on Bach franchise, and we all know how that one turned out...sad

TIA Litta!  Smiley

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri May 09, 2014 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 08, 2014 7:58 pm

mura, since you cited RFL's amazing tubes, I thought I'd post Hailey's amazing interpretation of them. She was a middle school art teacher who was also vying for Tim's love. This is from her FB page which she posted during the airing of the show.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 35 Screenshot2014-05-08at93439PM

Honestly, I think Tim and Jenna's connection was real, and he would have picked her no matter what. It just happened that they lived in the same city. Since they had to stay undercover for almost 8 months, it certainly made it easier for them to connect on a regular basis.

RFL did not provide a safe-house situation for the couples as far as I know. Would they have made it otherwise if they lived states apart? I honestly think they would, though it probably would have been more stressful. Tim and Jenna "get each other" as best I can tell. They both have quirky senses of humor and seem to always make each other laugh. You can see this in their IG videos.

Much like Mike and Sam from LITW, this couple just clicked from the start -- even if the producers tried to make it look otherwise. You guys are waiting for Chres's wedding, and down here, we are waiting for "Jim Loves" 's (Jenna Reeves and Tim Lopez) engagement!  :gotcha:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks for providing the link for those pictures, Litta! Unfortunately when I clicked on the link, it wouldn't let me view the photos... did anyone else have that issue?

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 am

The link still works for me. My post was simply a cut and paste from Jenna's twitter. Maybe try linking directly from her twitter feed. If you still can't see any pics, let me know. I'll grab a couple of cute ones and bring them here.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 7:42 am

Thanks Litta!!

i like Hailey..she is one silly, fun, no-filter kind of gal  giggling . I also did see a connection between Tim and Jenna right from their first kiss  :eyesigh: . If we only could name 2 great things that came out from RFL, id say Jim Loves (great name!:gotcha: ) and the girl's friendship. I love the fact that they seem are not so catty2, unlike most of Bach franchise girls.. no no . CMIIW Hailey is Jenna's bestie, right?

I wish Jim Loves eternal love and happiness!...beatingheart
PS : i guess, given the fact that Tim has been married before and get his heart broken, i would think maybe there are scars to be heal before he is ready to take another leap of faith. I hope they make it to the altar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 am

Hailey was definitely a fan favorite here -- just an all around funny, likeable girl...and inappropriate! During the filming, I think Sarah Moore was actually Jenna's bestie. They were on the same mentor team.

Hailey and Jenna certainly got along...both having a similar sense of humor. I think their friendship grew especially post filming. I also think you can credit Sarah Moore in part with how all the girls got along.

Sarah was/is a Bachelor watcher -- so she was savvy as to how the show was made. This household of girls made an agreement not to throw one another under the proverbial bus. It worked pretty well until Siham unloaded during a taping in front of the audience.

Btw, Jim Loves was their self selected couples name via twitter. I think they are wise with the pace of how they have taken their relationship...not just because of Tim's past. I think his scars were healed largely before meeting Jenna. I think his "Giving Tree" song is a testament to that.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:35 am

Litta123 wrote:Hailey was definitely a fan favorite here -- just an all around funny, likeable girl...and inappropriate! During the filming, I think Sarah Moore was actually Jenna's bestie. They were on the same mentor team.

Hailey and Jenna certainly got along...both having a similar sense of humor. I think their friendship grew especially post filming. I also think you can credit Sarah Moore in part with how all the girls got along.

Sarah was/is a Bachelor watcher -- so she was savvy as to how the show was made. This household of girls made an agreement not to throw one another under the proverbial bus. It worked pretty well until Siham unloaded during a taping in front of the audience.

Btw, Jim Loves was their self selected couples name via twitter. I think they are wise with the pace of how they have taken their relationship...not just because of Tim's past. I think his scars were healed largely before meeting Jenna. I think his "Giving Tree" song is a testament to that.

TY for all this Jim Loves lessonsLitta!  bestbud! . On a Last note, i love his 'Jenne Reeves' song too...rooting for them to make it work! cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 09, 2014 9:56 am

yes Thx, mura!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am

Litta123 wrote:I think his "Giving Tree" song is a testament to that.

I think I read somewhere another band member saying the song was about one of his (the other band member's) past relationships.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 09, 2014 11:10 am

Here's an example of what I've seen. I think I've also seen other interviews as well confirming that it was about Tim's ex, but tbh, I really don't know because I can't find them now...

Plain White T's song inspired by classic children's book

Excerpt from the Chicago Tribune's article...

“The song is about a long relationship that I was in and, like a lot of relationships, it felt unbalanced,” said Lopez, the only member of the band not from the Chicago-area, by email. “I felt like in the end I was giving all that I had while she was taking what she could and not giving in return. This is what reminded me of the childrens book. By the time we fell apart I really felt decimated, that I had nothing left to give to her or anyone else for that matter.”

ETA: I seem to remember Tim saying that he knew this would be the last song he wrote about her (his ex)...but again, I haven't been able to locate that interview. It's probably buried here somewhere in this thread.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality