SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Love really looks good on her and they look so good together-Love this two :eyesigh: 

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Yep, Lost, saw the puppy pic. It totally was an  awwww  moment!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm

lexforlife wrote:Love really looks good on her and they look so good together-Love this two :eyesigh: 
Good way to describe it!! Your pic in your avi...when I first saw the pics she posted I was thinking well...maybe Tim proposed there and he's lifting her up because she said yes, and their all excited...haha! Then I saw they were with a group...and that dashed my hopes!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:32 am

Thanks for posting the new pics, Litta! You're right about how happy Jenna looks and I agree, she keeps getting prettier (I didn't think that was possible considering how gorgeous she's always been!). These two make me go "awww" ALL the time!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:30 am

Shout-out to my "old" friends.... you still run this thread strong ...
and so does the duo Jenna-Tim.
Happy for them. She is beautiful indeed. Lovely couple. Brings joy seeing them all smiley.
 handwave to all

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 am

Lost17 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Love really looks good on her and they look so good together-Love this two :eyesigh: 
Good way to describe it!! Your pic in your avi...when I first saw the pics she posted I was thinking well...maybe Tim proposed there and he's lifting her up because she said yes, and their all excited...haha! Then I saw they were with a group...and that dashed my hopes!  giggling
me too, I thought for sure, they were getting engaged giggling  Maybe this thanksgiving ( Praying )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 pm

happygolucky wrote:Shout-out to my "old" friends.... you still run this thread strong ...
and so does the duo Jenna-Tim.
Happy for them. She is beautiful indeed. Lovely couple. Brings joy seeing them all smiley.
 handwave to all
happy!!  :WAVEY: So good to see you again, you've been missed, hope all is well with you!  :hug: If you watch other shows you should join us. It's too bad we don't have a new season of RFL to watch and talk about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Hey there, happy! So good to see you checking in.  bestbud!

I was excited to see you posting again. I enjoyed your thoughts on the spoiled bachelorette threads, but won't comment past that...as Lost is unspoiled...and it's only allowed in the spoiled threads anyway. Hugesmile 

I'll track down your posts there and give you my  2cents 

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hey there, happy! So good to see you checking in.  bestbud!

I was excited to see you posting again. I enjoyed your thoughts on the spoiled bachelorette threads, but won't comment past that...as Lost is unspoiled...and it's only allowed in the spoiled threads anyway. Hugesmile 

I'll track down your posts there and give you my  2cents 
It's hard staying spoiler free-I'm so curious if we picked the same F1 again, especially since your spoiled and I'm not!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Oh Litta, Lost ... I missed you too, I missed the forum, exchanging thoughts, mostly I missed some good "sappy" love story to watch this year, since I have these weird periods when I get bored pretty much with everything and even my favorite TV shows (fiction) don't excite me ... anyway last week in a day got interested in this Bachelorette (won't spoil it, beside I only think that I'm able to imagine how it ends, have no idea really) and I thought ... hmmm, have to check this forum again. It was so nice seeing all your nick-names again, some I remember, some I'm not sure whether we were in "the same team" or not ... anyway ...
I did look up about Tim and Jenna and Hailey time to time last year, but this year was just crazy busy for me... and only recently I slowed down a bit.

How are you all?

oh btw, I've posted on TB board ... mostly on my favorite subject "Nick" ... I guess I have "my type", lean&tall, slightly dorky, witty, self-deprecating kind of character, people with good sense of humor to make me entertain (no wonder this couple is the strongest ... because who laughs together, stays together) ... haven't followed any of the previous seasons, don't know much about Andy, so I'm a little bit unsettled about my opinion of her.

I'll stay in-touch. Otherwise I'm fine, graduated, living back home again, right now visiting my parents (and obligatory have to fight with my mum, this weeks topic "the order of things on the kitchen shelves"), working project-to-project, it's a bit turbulent time in my country because of bad economy, waiting for new government to be elected next month, but without any hope for change, so my parents are actually rooting for me to leave the country for the better future, anyway - that much from me for now - all good at the end.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:15 pm

happy-can't believe we're not on the same team this time!  Hugesmile  Can you say it's the same team if I 'want' Nick as her F1? haha Sounds like your describing Tim too...I love his type and don't see him similar to Nick. Of course I'm only seeing edited/non-spoiled Nick, so no telling what he's really like off the show.

Seems like it's getting turbulent more and more everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Yeah, it's crazy time all over the globe, wars happening so close to us, when the memories of the previous ones are still fresh, so it's quite disheartening and I don't like feeling that way.

About Nick, won't extend my opinion here (but I'm not using any spoilers when I'm giving my consideration). Definitely I liked Tim a lot, find him a great guy who needed just a right girl like Jenna. Couldn't be anyone else. I believe in that firmly. Even though I adored Hailey and continue to believe she was great "match" of mental-connection, but the important spark was missing and that makes all the difference, it's something that you cannot force it, so it ended like in best movie scenario "me, my girl and my friend - for life".
Don't think we will see the same movie again, but certainly I see some similarities that I will explain better in TB thread over-there without the spoilers.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality