SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:A little wedding update...

Apparently, there was a shower for Jenna yesterday. Jade, who iirc was also one of Tim's "girls," though she never made it out of the "box" on night one, posted a tweet with a picture of Jenna and herself.

Jade Dhir ‏@JadeDhir 1h1 hour ago

Such a beautiful shower for a beautiful lady. #weddingseason  @imaJENNAtion_ pic.twitter.com/35C61ty4kL

Not sure why the link in the quote doesn't take you to the picture, but here is Jade's twitter. JadeDihr

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 CGbEJKdU8AEVinE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm sure she's getting so excited, just about a month away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:59 pm

hi Hey Lost! Good to see you!

For anyone interested, Jenna posted shower pictures on her FB page. Here's the link to the album. Jenna's shower pics

Pretty standard shots, but there were four pics of quotes that I assume were made by Tim about Jenna. They were pretty swoon worthy.

Here's one example:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Screen%20shot%202015-06-02%20at%2010.13.50%20AM
source: same as link above

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:55 am

Hey back Litta! :frommeto I love all those, awesome, thanks for posting! I also love the pic they chose for the mantle, it's one of my favs of them together. I always liked what he had to say about Jenna on the show too, they just fit so well together, glad they found each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:18 pm

A one month countdown post from Jenna. I get a kick out of her hashtag #TheNewJLo ... which of course is true as she'll be Jenna Lopez.  :wedding I've already confirmed that she's taking Tim's name.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Screen%20shot%202015-06-04%20at%208.11.25%20PM
source: Jenna's IG

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks Litta for always keeping us updated!

It's wonderful to see happy couples after reading not so nice posts in other threads about other couples.

They are so adorable, they did it the right way. They took their time and are madly in love. I look forward to wedding pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:33 am

Cute, pretty background! I like 'our' JLO so much more than the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Jenna's been visiting our fan favorite Hailey this past weekend. Both girls posted a lot on their IG accounts, but here's a sample from Jenna's. Btw, the PWT's are touring again so Jenna and Tim will have a lot of days apart leading up to the wedding. It's also interesting to note they marry on July 4th, but the T's play a show on July 3rd and 5th. Thankfully both shows are in CA. PWT's Schedule

jenna_reeves
1 hour ago
So hard to leave my Hailey girl! Also leaving my voice behind - this weekend was too much fun! #IlikeAWellLitRoom #HesAcceptedByUs #DogCreeps #HUMMUSHUMMUSHUMMUS

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Screen%20shot%202015-06-07%20at%207.22.50%20PM
source: Jenna's IG

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:47 pm

My 2 favs from the show, happy they still hang out together...hope Hailey finds her happily ever after. BTW interesting hashtags!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:46 am

What a great couple! They truly are perfect for one another. Just two people who *get* each other. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:56 am

I love this couple. So happy for them.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Gorgeous. Almost to a point that I don't find any more words without being repetitive.
I was thinking, this couple really "defied the odds" of "a reality show" ... it helped that they live in the same city, but if not mistaken they had to keep a secret for more than half a year about the finale since the show was shown online so late, then to add that Tim as a musician already had to deal with a fan-base and privacy issues, and that the cancellation didn't bring much bigger wave of popularity to neither of them, but with their awesome personality and respectful approach towards their relationship and the connection with the fans, they have created a community of loyal followers (SM), similar to the one Des&Chris have from TB. And I like their attitude and that there is no despair to appear in media more, really living on their own merit, with their profession and circle of friends. Lovely couple.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality