SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 am

Litta, since I don't want to restart the other thread (I'm using it for another topic, so sorry), but do you know anything about Hailey's whereabouts? The last time I gave it a look, I understood she was living in Austin and then she went back to Florida?
I remember during the show I couldn't really be as cheerful as all of you, because my "heart was breaking" for Hailey, not so much for not ending up with Tim, because obviously it wasn't meant to be, but just for not having that "luck in love" ... and I'm wondering how is she now...
But I'm so glad that her friendship with Jenna only got stronger.
And today I'm really happy when seeing Tim and Jenna's photos, they not only match perfectly together (personality-wise), but they embody that happiness of true love, that I don't know who could not smile after seeing them together.
I'm happy for you Litta, that you had a chance to meet her.
I find her a little fire-cracker full of sunshine.
What struck me the most during the show were her eyes, they were beautiful, so I knew she must be a beautiful person too, I just wasn't aware how much. And when things are that gorgeous and a character of a person so kind and clear, genuine and cheerful ... it transpires even out of the photo. I wish her that those eyes keep smiling... and for both, her and Tim, joy and lots of memorable moments ahead.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:39 am

Tim/Jenna look gorgeous together and so very happy, thanks for bringing all the pictures over.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:03 pm

happy, I've been poking around today on Hailey's social media, but I really can't find any significant update. I had an exchange with her on twitter around the time she moved. IIRC, I think she just missed friends and family so that, in part, influenced her decision to move back to Florida. Nonetheless, I'm intrigued to know more about this new studio she is opening. Hopefully, we'll hear something about it via her twitter or IG.

I saw your Emeli Sandé song post on another thread today. It was so weird because I almost posted her "Next to Me" video last night after I saw your post on this thread about Jenna...and then you posted it today in another context. I recall Jenna posting that video right around the time of RFL's finale. The naysayers were posting here (well, not in the fan thread  Hugesmile ) that their (T & J's) relationship wouldn't last...that Tim would cheat on her, blah, blah, blah. That seemed to be Jenna's response to all the "noise." I love that about her. For such a young woman, she seems to have a lot of maturity . She's not reactive, but responsive. I like that -- it shows her loyalty and belief in "them" as a couple, but without it coming across as defensive...at least, not to me.

I think Tim and Jenna are a great fit. Sometimes reality tv strikes gold -- and frankly, with them, I think it struck platinum!  :gotcha: (wedding pun intended!)

Anyway, when I was poking around Hailey's IG, I found this pic. I probably posted it at the time (near the end of February), but I'm posting it again. These girls are both so adorable. I'm glad that they've come away with a real friendship. Btw, for Sarah Moore is engaged to the guy (Eddie) that she told us about when she popped in here for a visit. (He's handsome!) They're getting married in December. I believe I read on Jenna's FB that she and Tim are "saving the date"...so we'll hopefully get some info on that when the time comes.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 Screenshot2014-08-05at23521PM

ETA: luvlady, no problem! I'm happy to keep this thread updated.  Smiley 

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:56 pm

I'm thinking Jenna may be headed to see Tim in the next day or two...so keeping my fingers crossed for some pics. Tomorrow, the 13th, is their anniversary. Two days after mine, hence, why I remember.  Smiley   She posted on FB a few days ago, wondering if she had any friends in the Boston area. The T's play in Boston on the 15th and have a day off on the 14th, according to their schedule. So, here's hoping...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:31 am

Happy (Belated) Anniversary to you and your hubby Litta Smiley And Happy Anniversary Tim & Jenna!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 am

Whoops! I said that wrong. Their anniversary is two days BEFORE mine...it's the 15th. Regardless, thank you biolalyss!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Oh good, I'm not late then ;) I hope you have a great celebration!

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:42 pm

From Jenna's IG...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 124906f940b90e226ebfbcfb5cd9500c

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:04 pm

I saw this over at Jenna's FB!! Wow, 2 years already, where does the time go. So happy for them. They are
a beautiful couple!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:50 am

Beautiful photo. Was that taken at her sister's wedding?

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:23 am

Well, Jenna Reeves not only got her own song, but got A MAN. Married or not, for me this is A COUPLE. I almost feel like an intruder watching them, but they are just gorgeous and radiant. I prefer not to use the phrase "she's the lucky one ... (or he)" ... because when two soul like these meet, they are both lucky to the same degree and what transpires to me from the photos and comments ... is that they both make everything possible to make it work. They both put effort into growing their relationship and changing - but together - and without wanting to predict the future and give the numbers, I sincerely hope in their "forever".

I do want to write something down (not sure I've ever done):
I truly admire Jenna.
What captivated my attention during RFL was her "spice" ... she is a joy and happiness in person. Also he wit, her intelligence (yeah, I remember that "no deep conversations" story) and her force to go after what she wants. She has the guts to say and do, be herself, but also be open to differences. And for a young lady like her, that's impressive.
We often discussed at the time, whether her attitude came from her having experienced less heartbreaks and therefor not "broken" she was showing her fearless character ... but with time ... and more observation of people... I believe she is just that Jenna, a girl with a great strength to go forward and not dwell on the past, to try to make the best out of every situation and to approach every "obstacle" as an exciting new learning experience. I admire her confidence, her stance, her perseverance and her positive attitude to life (family and friendship).

And ... congratulations for two awesome years!  firework

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 am

biolalyss, that would be my guess. It looks like the dress she wore at her sister's wedding.

happy, it just goes to show how one-dimensional tv editing can be (and I know you know that). I just remember how much Sarah Moore and Shandi complimented her maturity...not to mention Tracey McMillan's flattering assessment of her. So, I agree, there is much more depth to Jenna than RFL wanted/allowed us to see.

I do recall seeing an interesting comment by one of her longtime friends on Jenna's SM, during the time of our RFL sleuthing. Jenna was on the receiving end of some nasty comments by the non-fans...you know, typical SM hate regarding her age and maturity. Anyway, her friend's comment was along the lines of 'they have no idea of all that you've gone through.' I don't know what this means, nor will I guess. Whatever it is/was, it seems to have developed a strong person who knows herself well. At least, that's how she comes across to me.

This pic is one she posted recently on her IG...which I found to be classic Jenna. So, while were waiting for some shots of Tim and Jenna, I leave you with this.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 Screenshot2014-08-14at93302AM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality