SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Thanks for all the updates Litta! yes

Wishes for a healthy recovery for Rob's wife.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:17 pm

From Jenna's IG Tacodeli may be Jenna's happy place, but this here is one of mine. Click on either link to see what Tim and Jenna have been up to post wedding.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 Screen%20shot%202015-07-26%20at%203.05.25%20PM

From Tim's IG

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 Screen%20shot%202015-07-26%20at%203.06.17%20PM

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Too sweet! I love all the wifey comments. She is a gorgeous girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 am

Thanks for all the updates Litta. Suppose Jenna took some leave. Do you know if she is still in the same job that she had prior to RFL? Such a lovely couple hope they have lots & lots of happiness in their lives!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Hey Gale! These are my educated guesses in answer to your question...

Prior to filming RFL, Jenna had just graduated from college (May 2012). Filming began in June. So prior to RFL, I'm not sure Jenna had any significant job that she was doing. My memory says she had some retail job(s) listed on LinkedIn...but again, nothing that she continued with.

After the finale was filmed in August, Jenna went on a graduation trip with her folks to Scotland. From that point on, her twitter timeline was filled with clues that she was spending time with Tim both in and out of Austin. Perhaps she was working at some job...perhaps retail, but again, nothing significant as best I could tell. She seemed to be able to pick up and go whenever she wanted to.

Then as RFL was beginning to air (late March 2013), she got a job at HomeAway. I'm not exactly sure what her role was/is, but I recall she got a promotion as Hailey posted on SM a congratulations to her awhile back. It seems like a great company to work for with lots of perks. I recall her posting at times about working on the weekends...so I think her job came/comes with a lot of flex time and the ability to schedule consecutive days off without it counting against vacation time....just my guess.

I wondered at the time of the wedding if she had perhaps quit, but I don't think so. She still retweets HomeAway destinations and articles. After she returned to Austin a week after the wedding, she seems to have stayed put. So my guess is that Jenna is still working for HomeAway.

Sorry, I probably could have made this answer a lot shorter. Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 2498057887

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 67 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:53 pm

We love details. We're snoopy like that. Thanks for sharing Litta!

(Amazing how much we remember off the top of our heads) yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:10 pm

This is a pic from Jenna's brother. I especially liked Tim's comment back. Tim is tombropez on IG.

A drunk and very nervous picture of me giving my speech at @jenna_reeves and @tombropez wedding by @dlnreeves

tombropez@dlnreeves drunk or not, it was a great speech brother.

In other news, I just happened to see on Jenna's FB that her job is actually identified. She is listed as Marketing Campaign Coordinator at HomeAway. I have no idea what this role involves, but I wonder if some of it can be done remotely. If so, that might explain the amount of time Jenna is able to spend with Tim on the road. She posted recently on FB that she would be joining Tim for a time as the T's resume touring with Rob Thomas. (Jenna's FB)

In case anyone is interested, this is an update by Rob Thomas's wife about her brain lesion. Update on FB

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Thanks Litta. Sweet response from Tim to Jenna's brother. That's a great shot of the back of her dress!

Wishing Mari is able to have surgery and recover quickly. How sad.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:14 pm

This thread suddenly became quite serious, IDK, once they announced the wedding the mood changed (mine) and now that they are married it feels so ... settled ... this is IT ... true love. I'm not huge on marriage and don't give much attention to the whole "event", but this 2 really got me in the state to think, be excited about ... and I got to be emotional with them. Like, not always does a wedding "ring" genuine love to me. It doesn't always make me believe in ever-after ... but with these 2 I have my hopes up. I want them to be happy. And even if I'm not attached to them, it does make me happy thinking about that sincere love, spark of chemistry that is greater than a moment ... and what a moment, what a striking "luck" that one night on that one "failed" show has made.

Also, joining GA's wishes, for Mari ... I hope the positivity helps the fight. #staystrong

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:57 pm

The thing is, when it's true love, IMO the ring has so much meaning! Smiley

Tim and Jenna dated the normal way, out of the TV bubble. They did everything right. They didn't even get engaged until well after the show was over. They were serious about their relationship, and handled everything in a mature responsible manner. Love these two and I didn't even watch their show!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:21 pm

The T's were on the Today show this morning. Here's a little Q&A before they played. They talk briefly about Tim's recent wedding...showing one of my favorite wedding pics as they speak.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Not a whole lot new happening with these two, so I'm just going to ramble on with a few things I know. Maybe we'll get more updates since the T's tour with Rob Thomas has wrapped up. I've heard rumors that the T's are trying to put together a tour for this fall, but I don't know how accurate this info is.

Jenna's sister gave birth to a daughter this past week, so she's a new aunt. (source: Jenna's FB) Well, technically she was an aunt through marriage as Tim's brother has a daughter...I think.

Tim posted this last night on his IG.

Great times with @benpatton and @mindyleemackenzie. Thanks for treating us to a night out. by @tombropez

The following was posted by Tim's mom weeks ago, but I don't think I posted it here. Kind of special on many levels, imo. IIRC, Jenna made the pocket square. I think I read that in the People article that was posted a few pages ago, but tbh, I didn't go back and fact check this. Anyway, if you don't follow La Fete Weddings on IG, you probably haven't seen this one yet...

I love seeing the expression on the grooms face the first time he sets eyes on his beautiful bride. This one is especially special since this one is my son! (emoji) @tombropez @jenna_reeves @jkoephoto #lafeteweddings #tandjsbigday2015 by @lafeteweddings

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality