SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue May 05, 2015 12:21 am

Thanks for the picture and info Litta. I like Tim much better without the hair on his face. Maybe Jenna wanted it gone for the pictures. The wedding will be here before they know it.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue May 05, 2015 12:44 am

FYI, I think that pic is old...from when they were on Necker Island last year...BUT, I could be wrong. If I'm not mistaken, Tim is out of the country with the T's, playing for the troops in Japan. He was growing his beard again when he took a selfie headed to Tokyo.

That said, there is plenty of time between now and then for him to grow and shave multiple times. Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 3806527698  

I believe the T's will be touring right before and after the wedding...so we'll see. BTW, we've got tickets to see them when they play at Ravinia, two weeks post wedding. I'm hoping Jenna may pop up for the show.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 05, 2015 1:04 am

Gee, that would be nice if she is there. Wasn't Jenna at the concert the last time you went? Tell her if you see her that there are lots of us that send Congrats out to them..

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:32 am

Nice to see you Litta! Thanks for the updates on Tim and Jenna.

Ditto Brill, I hope you get to see Jenna as well when you go to the concert!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Cute little twitter exchange between Jenna and her matchmaker...and some good relationship advice. Jenna was asked by someone who her matchmaker was...this exchange followed. Jenna's twitter

Jenna Reeves  @imaJENNAtion_
Jenna Reeves retweeted Hutchins Family
The wise @TracyMcMillan Smiley

tracy mcmillan ‏@TracyMcMillan 2h2 hours ago
.@imaJENNAtion_ All I did was stand there, wearing heels and a long dress! You two were made for each other. Smiley https://twitter.com/imaJENNAtion_/status/595755256513961986 …

Jenna Reeves @imaJENNAtion_
@TracyMcMillan Well your heels WERE always very inspiring & don't forget those fierce cobalt blue nails!(emoji)

Jenna Reeves @imaJENNAtion_
@TracyMcMillan but in all seriousness, I've kept in mind some very good advice you gave me. #whatyouwaterwillgrow

tracy mcmillan @TracyMcMillan  ·  41m 41 minutes ago
tracy mcmillan retweeted Jenna Reeves
Aww! You guys are really inspiring. xoxo

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Aww, this is so sweet! And so Tim & Jenna...

Even though these two have a fun, goofy side to their relationship, there is also a deep love there...very special (imo). A post from Tim's mom lafeteweddings

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Screen%20shot%202015-05-14%20at%2010.09.15%20AM

lafeteweddings
11 hours ago
My husband is so talented!! One of his many talents is making jewelry. This ring is a very special one made for @jenna_reeves to give to @tombropez it has sentimental value as it is made from the rings passed down from Jenna's Mom and Grandmother. #love #santabarbarawedding #family #weddingrings

Jenna's comment on the post...

jenna_reeves
I love it so much! Gets me all misty eyed (emoji)

awwww  :wedding

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Time flies ... and we are almost "there" ... I'll be glued to the screen when pics come out of the Wed-day... and may I add: this is my kind of ring. Love it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 14, 2015 2:31 pm

The ring is stunning. Just love these two...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 3:44 pm

What a beautiful sentimental idea! Love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Another countdown pic from Jenna's IG FYI, they're in Kauai, spending a few days after the PWT's Navy tour (Japan, Guam and Kauai).

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Screen%20shot%202015-05-17%20at%202.02.28%20PM

jenna_reeves 1 day ago
7 weeks until I marry my favorite person on earth (emoji)

From Tim's IG Glad to see he can be just as schmaltzy as the rest of us.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Screen%20shot%202015-05-17%20at%202.09.34%20PM

tombropez  11 hours ago
So much beauty it'll hurt your heart Smiley
........it's a nice sunset too.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 am

She truly is a beauty (I just adore her face features, can only imagine how Tim must feel).
They were kinda lucky that RFL got cancelled and that their relationship was mostly the only gain from the show (apart some recognition and hopefully advertisement for Tim and the band). Less pressure, less backlash, less opinionated people around. I know as a viewer it would be lovely to see them more, read some interviews, but I prefer "the quiet" love of just 2, more is too crowded, and then when they do decide to include "us" by posting some pic or describe their intimate moments it feels so much more special and delightful.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:20 pm

A little wedding update...

Apparently, there was a shower for Jenna yesterday. Jade, who iirc was also one of Tim's "girls," though she never made it out of the "box" on night one, posted a tweet with a picture of Jenna and herself.

Jade Dhir ‏@JadeDhir 1h1 hour ago

Such a beautiful shower for a beautiful lady. #weddingseason  @imaJENNAtion_ pic.twitter.com/35C61ty4kL

Not sure why the link in the quote doesn't take you to the picture, but here is Jade's twitter. JadeDihr

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality