SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Summer always gets crazy busy for us with travel and family stuff so I thought I'd post as many "reminiscing" screen caps as I have time for in the next few days. Unfortunately (well, really fortunately) RL will take over as we head into their wedding countdown so I'd better do it now. Enjoy the trip down memory lane...

Remember this? How fun is it to have someone capture the moment you first laid eyes on one another?! And then, their first hug. That would have been happening just about 3 years ago as filming began in the middle of June in 2012.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 358ccb27-3b08-465a-aca2-ec3716ebc726

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 6a3daa27-5ad0-4e98-bec4-956b5a319191

Source: screen caps from RFL

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

beatingheart Thanks Litta. Capturing that instant moment, is heart warming, now that we look at how far they've come in their relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:55 pm

And to think she was the last one and that he almost sent her home and she had to be dragged and convinced last minute to go thru with the process. Litta, your sleuthing during airing of the show was phenomenal! I love this show- one of fav.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Thx, lex!

Yeah, so many little choices...if Jenna had chosen to leave...or Tim had selected the other girl (was that Jade?), this might never be happening. Yet, somehow I believe that they were meant to be. What a great story to tell their kids someday!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:54 am

Litta123 wrote:Summer always gets crazy busy for us with travel and family stuff so I thought I'd post as many "reminiscing" screen caps as I have time for in the next few days. Unfortunately (well, really fortunately) RL will take over as we head into their wedding countdown so I'd better do it now. Enjoy the trip down memory lane...

Remember this? How fun is it to have someone capture the moment you first laid eyes on one another?! And then, their first hug. That would have been happening just about 3 years ago as filming began in the middle of June in 2012.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 358ccb27-3b08-465a-aca2-ec3716ebc726

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 6a3daa27-5ad0-4e98-bec4-956b5a319191

Source: screen caps from RFL

Can hardly wait to see the rest that you have in store for us!! Any video's as well? Would love to see the one where she visits his home & they sit on his patio with all the fairy lights & she tell him how nervous she is. Sure I am asking miles too much here but can only hope & dream!! Whatever you bring us will be so great to view & see all over again. So once again thanks so much for doing this.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thx, lex!

Yeah, so many little choices...if Jenna had chosen to leave...or Tim had selected the other girl (was that Jade?), this might never be happening. Yet, somehow I believe that they were meant to be. What a great story to tell their kids someday!
I think it was Lana...hot Lana! Hugesmile

Gale I made a fan video in 3 parts (vid clips to a song, vid clips of some of my fav moments and pics) but only way I could get footage was with my camera recording my internet screen (not sure how else to do it) so not the 'best' quality, so I'm not releasing it to the public. It was a great way to look back on their journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Ah yes! How could I forget hot Lana from Atlanta?! Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 2498057887

Gale, I wish I were talented enough to make videos, but it's not something I do. Maybe someday...

Jenna just posted a wedding related IG about her wedding venue...looks beautiful. I can't wait to see wedding pics. Also I heard today (hopefully true) that Tim will take a break from touring for roughly the week before the wedding and the day after. I'm glad he's allowing himself the chance to enjoy and be there with Jenna in the days preceding the wedding.

Anyway here's a sneak peak...

jenna_reeves Drooling over our beautiful venue... 24 days to go!
Can't wait to see what @lafeteweddings has up their sleeves for this place

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 60 Screen%20shot%202015-06-10%20at%203.40.31%20PM
source: Jenna's IG

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm looking forward to what it all looks like, Jenna's dress, etc. Looks like Bach/Bachette parties happening...6 days! Just have to say, I'd much rather watch another season of this show than the Bachelorette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:06 am

Yep, me too, though I must say the I didn't care for the other two guys' story lines. Looking forward to seeing the wedding pics also. We're still on vacation so I haven't been able to post pics, but both Jenna and Tim had their respective bach/b'ette parties this past weekend...well, Tim's is ongoing. He's motorcycling down the west coast. Lot's of pics on their IGs.

I'll update here once I return.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:18 am

Thanks Litta! Looking forward to the updates on this sweet couple  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 am

Thanks Litta for keeping us updated! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Litta123 wrote:Yep, me too, though I must say the I didn't care for the other two guys' story lines. Looking forward to seeing the wedding pics also. We're still on vacation so I haven't been able to post pics, but both Jenna and Tim had their respective bach/b'ette parties this past weekend...well, Tim's is ongoing. He's motorcycling down the west coast. Lot's of pics on their IGs.

I'll update here once I return.
I hope it's nice and cool on your vacation, it's sweltering here! And agree, I had held out hope for Ernesto longer than most, well, we know how that all went down. He should've stuck with Shandi, she seems so nice!

5 days...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality