SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 pm

From Tim's IG

tombropezJenna-"Hey Tim, my eyes are up here!"
#mywifeissohot @jenna_reeves @jkoephoto @lafeteweddings

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Screen%20shot%202015-07-08%20at%202.56.02%20PM

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Adore all the photos! Thanks so very much for finding and sharing them, all!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Beautiful dress and couple. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 8367-910 Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 I_got_13 Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 pm

This couple continues to be wonderful. So happy to see the joyous celebration of their love. Jenna and Tim really showed us all that you can find love on reality tv, and you can keep your fans up to date without having the show and your coupledom be the only thing you do. Love how he and she both got back to real life while still letting us all share in their happiness.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:18 pm

^^^THIS!!! Stuck, I couldn't agree more!

I love the balance they seem to have found between keeping the fans informed while seemingly not choosing to exploit themselves. To me, the People spread was a perfect way for them to keep control of the situation and let their story be told in a tasteful, celebratory way. It's so easy to root for these guys.

On a side note, I'll be seeing the PWTs at Ravinia in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping Mrs. Lopez makes the trip. yes

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 65 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^^THIS!!! Stuck, I couldn't agree more!

I love the balance they seem to have found between keeping the fans informed while seemingly not choosing to exploit themselves. To me, the People spread was a perfect way for them to keep control of the situation and let their story be told in a tasteful, celebratory way. It's so easy to root for these guys.

On a side note, I'll be seeing the PWTs at Ravinia in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping Mrs. Lopez makes the trip. yes

Do you have the new CD? It is pretty good. I would love the see them live and would want Mrs. Lopez there too. I lived in Austin for 12 years and hope they share some pics of their new home when the get it. Just love these two! bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 pm

^^Of course!!   :gotcha:   And I really like it! I know from insider info that "Love Again" was written by Tim about Jenna. I would bet my next vacation that "Dance Off Time", also written by Tim, was inspired by Jenna as well. (How could it not be with a lyric like, "And if we multiply, I hope to God they get your eyes"? She has amazing eyes...so pretty...imo)

Someday I'd love to get to Austin. Sounds like a great music scene as well as an overall interesting city.

Do you guys remember the home video that Jenna's dad showed during her HTD? She was absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see what their kids look like. (Not rushing them, but Tim said he wanted to get on it. Hugesmile ) Though, I would completely understand if they don't post baby pics...for the baby's privacy and protection.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 pm

stuck, I agree also, you said it perfectly!

Love how the rings were made, the thought behind it, lots of meaning and so special!

Well, whoever took the pics did an amazing job, all gorgeous! This one up above ^^ aside from Tim's humor, Lol love that, is beautiful, love how her veil has a bit of movement to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 pm

stuck, I agree also, you said it perfectly!

Love how the rings were made, the thought behind it, lots of meaning and so special!

Well, whoever took the pics did an amazing job, all gorgeous! This one up above ^^ aside from Tim's humor, Lol love that, is beautiful, love how her veil has a bit of movement to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Of course!!   :gotcha:   And I really like it! I know from insider info that "Love Again" was written by Tim about Jenna. I would bet my next vacation that "Dance Off Time", also written by Tim, was inspired by Jenna as well. (How could it not be with a lyric like, "And if we multiply, I hope to God they get your eyes"? She has amazing eyes...so pretty...imo)

Someday I'd love to get to Austin. Sounds like a great music scene as well as an overall interesting city.

Do you guys remember the home video that Jenna's dad showed during her HTD? She was absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see what their kids look like. (Not rushing them, but Tim said he wanted to get on it.  Hugesmile ) Though, I would completely understand if they don't post baby pics...for the baby's privacy and protection.

I hope we get a few baby pics too, but would also understand. You must go to Austin, it is a like a fun bastion of weird wonderfulness in the middle of Texas. Just like Portland the motto is "Keep Austin Weird".
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:08 am

I echo the sentiments of everyone here! hearthumbsup
Incredibly, wonderfully, gorgeous couple inside and out!
These two set the bar on how it should be done beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:44 am

I was left speechless since the 4th by these 2. Just can't ... they are humanly a perfection.
Gosh, they are beautiful ... inside&out.
:wedding :married cheerstoyou :swinginglove

I'm happy for their future ... like, it makes me smile thinking ... what a powerful couple ... power to them! (done speaking)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality