SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 am

I checked both Fit Marketing website and FB, along with the Brooks Fan Club FB, nothing there that I could see.  They've either not finished a third episode, or maybe they've been asked not to post any more episodes by TPTB.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am

Piper61 wrote:I checked both Fit Marketing website and FB, along with the Brooks Fan Club FB, nothing there that I could see.  They've either not finished a third episode, or maybe they've been asked not to post any more episodes by TPTB.
I went to Fit Marketing at You Tube and they only have the first 2.  So the 3rd one might be out later today.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

Its early here in Utah and Fit Marketing usually dosen't get in till 9am
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I checked both Fit Marketing website and FB, along with the Brooks Fan Club FB, nothing there that I could see.  They've either not finished a third episode, or maybe they've been asked not to post any more episodes by TPTB.

I went to Fit Marketing at You Tube and they only have the first 2.  So the 3rd one might be out later today.
Hope so, because they are really funny!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 am

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yes, they are funny.  I loved the second one about his hair and making fun of Ben with that little boy. I guess this one will have something about Brooks broken finger.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 am

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yes, they are funny.  I loved the second one about his hair and making fun of Ben with that little boy. I guess this one will have something about Brooks broken finger.
Most likely! I was not expecting the ending inthe second one parodying Ben and his son.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 am

Tweet them or ask them on facebook to put it up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:58 am

Has anyone tweeted/ asked the producers to put up Brooks and Chris' Intro vids yet ?

last season they put up Seans after the fact. So maybe they would do the same for these guys.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 am

nd4reality wrote:Has anyone tweeted/ asked the producers to put up Brooks and Chris' Intro vids yet ?

last season they put up Seans after the fact. So maybe they would do the same for these guys.

Yes, sophienette did for us yesterday.  However, Mills didn't reply to her.

Hey, is that Brooks with a plastic bag over his hand in the hot tub scene? :lol:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 am

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Has anyone tweeted/ asked the producers to put up Brooks and Chris' Intro vids yet ?

Yes, sophienette did for us yesterday.  However, Mills didn't reply to her.

Hey, is that Brooks with a plastic bag over his hand in the hot tub scene? :lol:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes. And notice the same three guys are always together: Brooks, Michael and Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 am

Michael is at the end, not by Chris or Brooks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:14 am

atem wrote:Michael is at the end, not by Chris or Brooks.
Good. I don't want to see them always together. :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90