SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 am

Can that hot tub really be as crowded as it appears?? That picture is just disturbing. giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 am

sfrank wrote:Looks Brooks and his "co-workers" had a birthday Buffalo Wild Wing yesterday. He's wearing an LA Dodgers hat...hmmmm
(co-workers in quotations to be inclusive of everyone -- including those who think his job is a setup by TPTB  Hugesmile )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is Brooks saying he is #1 with the finger.  At least I hope so.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am

iamreal2u wrote:
sfrank wrote:Looks Brooks and his "co-workers" had a birthday Buffalo Wild Wing yesterday. He's wearing an LA Dodgers hat...hmmmm
(co-workers in quotations to be inclusive of everyone -- including those who think his job is a setup by TPTB  Hugesmile )

Never thought of that but very well could be.  I am just so glad he is not doing the peace sign.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:23 am

No, he seems to be pointing to his boss!

Drat!  I tried to get the next week pic of Brooks and Desiree in the pool, but getty images is down!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks for trying atem!!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 am

nannymargie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Never thought of that but very well could be.  I am just so glad he is not doing the peace sign.
giggling Me, too. He is definitely #1, whether or not he means on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

atem wrote:No, he seems to be pointing to his boss!

Drat!  I tried to get the next week pic of Brooks and Desiree in the pool, but getty images is down!
That would be a lot less egotistical (which seems very in line with Brooks).

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 am

Piper61 wrote:Can that hot tub really be as crowded as it appears?? That picture is just disturbing. giggling

LOL! I know - I keep wondering how it smelled! cheeky
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 am

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 am

Thank you as always, Momoftrips!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:42 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank You, thank you, thank you.  You are the greatest.  I wish I knew how to do that.  But since I can't I will just keep thanking those who can.

Now that is some serious eye contact.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks momoftrips!  :Woah-hoo:

Brooks could most definately be the consoling guy, he's so white!

Also, note that Desiree said that he brings out the best in her and she said that again in a VO for the preview, but to him saying 'You bring out the best i me'...wonder when she said it!  Doesn't that sound like what the person says at the FRC?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90