SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
misticia wrote:
sfrank wrote:ZERO mention of Drew in blogs and her weird face on Jimmy Kimmel over his picture gives me of Jillian/Reid vibe. She was always weird when he came up in interviews. I thought it was because he was F1 but it was because she was not comfortable with how things went down. Thinking the same here.

I noticed exactly the same weird face on Jimmy Kimmel.
But to tell the complete thing, JK was laughing about his alcoholic dad which I found very unapropriate.
So I didn't want to make any conclusion about it.

Yes that was mean. Who was the almond eater?

He said it was Chris (from his bio).

And I too totally thought she got a bit upset because Kimmel was talking about his dad (who incidentally is also sick. Hence her tight face. So I neither thought from the interview that Drew was actually F1 nor that there was a problem like Reid. Perhaps we will see that Drew had a bad elimination at the end though.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:Imo, the reason things seem so strange and don't add up with Drew is because no one wants to believe that he is F1.

Why would we want to believe he is F1? Since we know he is not?

Sophie, have you seen proof yourself???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:One little edit theme for Drew has been the whole 'I am here for you'. That has been mentioned / alluded to in nearly every episode. Remember even in ep3 during the pool party ? The one line we got was Drew telling Des that he is there for her. They did not show any time Brooks spent with her during that party but they made sure that  Drews line was in there.

Yes he is part of the James weeks drama but IMO it is more of protecting Des than jealousy of another guy getting time with her.
That may turn out to be overkill as CH has already mentioned and will ruin his chances but at least he didn't turn a blind eye to a guy that clearly has been playing Des.

So the whole I am here for you theme could well be turned into more drama where down the line (towards the end) he (DREW) bails on Des and therefore that theme has been resonating to clearly throught. MY opinion.OR the theme is resonating so strongly because someone  ELSE bails on her at some point and he is the one for her.
Either way - there is a reason they have been showing this theme with Drew and it remains to be seen how this story plays out.

Nd4, regarding the bolded, I think that you may have hit the nail on the head.  Did Drew actually make it to F1 but then rejects Des???  Did TPTB tell Brooks and he comes back to her (BSG SCs)????  Is that the real reason why he's being left out so much????
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

canyonvue wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think he is F1 and if so why?

:no:Not at all. I can give reasons why I don't.

While I still say anythings possible (I typed up why I think that Zac could be a secret F1 in his thread) - I do believe the spoilers.

However, if there was  a planned giant fake out then its anyones game. The storylines solidify towards episodes 5 and onwards since the first few episodes have been edited prior to the FRC even taking place I think. The editors start the storylines later.

So could Drew be the secret F1 ? Sure why not. Both Zac and Chris could be that too. What we need is proof.  We really don't know why certain parts of the story have been left in and others left out. Just going by the season preview does not tell us the whole story.

Oh and I'd love to hear others reasoning for why he is or not F1 (without taking Brooks as F1 into the reasoning) please.

I've always thought that getting such a late date has to mean Drew wasn't one of her favorites although there is the birthday theory. Him not being shown much time with Des could be an argument in his favor. We know there are some very hot wall kisses coming up and therefore they have chemistry that we're not seeing. Brooks is maybe too obvious and is a fakeout hiding one of the other guys as the f1. Right now it's hard to see that but anything's possible.

Well, Des likes to have fun and laugh and be adventurous and just silly at times, and Drew really isn't what I'd call fun and funny and adventurous and silly most of the time. He's straight-laced and buttoned-up and proper and articulate and the protector of right and wrong But he's a cutie pie, and that's probably why she's kept him around so long.

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't it already been stated many times that Drew has been given very little screentime on this show during the first 5 episodes?  So, I am just curious how you have been able to figure out all of that by watching the same show that I have been watching?  You say that Drew is not a very fun person, doesn't have a silly side or a good sense of humor, and he is not adverturous enough for Desiree's taste?  

I don't think that we have seen enough of Drew for me personally to conclude anything about him, except that he is a good looking guy and seems like he is a really sweet person.  I don't really know how Des feels about Drew right now, since we have not been privy to see them interact.  So, to me, this seems like a pretty premature assessment of Drew and his connection to Des.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

2observe wrote:
sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:Imo, the reason things seem so strange and don't add up with Drew is because no one wants to believe that he is F1.

sophienette has said a source told her Brooks is Final 1, so that makes 4 sources. no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:16 pm

atem wrote:
2observe wrote:
sophienette wrote:

sophienette has said a source told her Brooks is Final 1, so that makes 4 sources. no idea

And, Sophie's source aren't always from the production crew. Sometimes Sophie has secret inroads to the families:yes:

Last edited by BarbB222 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Desiree said that Drew is more reserved than the other guys. Doesn't mean it means he's a recluse. Just not one to really go crazy or anything, because he's had to be more responsible than the the other guys growing up. He's said that himself. I like that about Drew a lot!

I see that he's happy now and that's a great thing to know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

atem wrote:Desiree said that Drew is more reserved than the other guys.  Doesn't mean it means he's a recluse.  Just not one to really go crazy or anything, because he's had to be more responsible than the the other guys growing up.  He's said that himself.  I like that about Drew a lot!  

I see that he's happy now and that's a great thing to know.  

Me too. I really like Drew. I think he's well rounded. To be called kindhearted is a good thing. He is dreamy too.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
misticia wrote:
sfrank wrote:ZERO mention of Drew in blogs and her weird face on Jimmy Kimmel over his picture gives me of Jillian/Reid vibe. She was always weird when he came up in interviews. I thought it was because he was F1 but it was because she was not comfortable with how things went down. Thinking the same here.

I noticed exactly the same weird face on Jimmy Kimmel.
But to tell the complete thing, JK was laughing about his alcoholic dad which I found very unapropriate.
So I didn't want to make any conclusion about it.

Yes that was mean. Who was the almond eater?

He said it was Chris (from his bio).

And I too totally thought she got a bit upset because Kimmel was talking about his dad (who incidentally is also sick. Hence her tight face.  So I neither thought from the interview that Drew was actually F1 nor that there was a  problem like Reid. Perhaps we will see that Drew had a bad elimination at the end though.

Right but face comes BEFORE he mentions his dad so...maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:40 pm

I seem to remember RS posted a link to where FRC took place, and Drew's dad either liked or shared the link on his FB. Later on it was deleted. It's possible TPTB asked him to do so, but it could also mean Drew was in Antigua (therefore the like/share), but wasn't F1. Of course it's all circumstantial but it's fun to speculate!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Have we btw ever figured out why Drew bought followers on his twitter?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 pm

sophienette wrote:

Speaking for myself, I take the spoilers from sources into account, but they are only as good as the sources. Since I don't know who the sources are, I can't vet them. I do place more trust in sleuthing. We found one big example of that already this season when RS said Drew is gone at F4 and momoftrips and julychild placed him in Antigua so he is at the FD location. While spoilers have been correct for a few seasons, they are not always. Therefore I like to have an open mind until I "see" more solid proof. Hope this helps you understand why others think as they do.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee