SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, another clue Drew is moving to CA? His brother was teasing their Dad about relocating to the beach like his SONS.

Ooh  very nice. At the very least he is moving to do stuff that he loves in his spare time (like surfing). Sorry I sound like a frikkin proud god-mother which I could well be laugh out loud.

Me too, nd4reality. :yes: 

No matter what happens with the show I hope Drew is happy & has opportunities. Plus I dearly hope we still get pics like the ones on this thread. Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 pm

I hope he joins other Bach contestants (Kiptyn, Roberto, Andy Baldwin) and move to my hometown: San Diego!giggling 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 am

I know we have seen some versions of these but not all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More at the link:

TAKE A BOW…..

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:15 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, another clue Drew is moving to CA? His brother was teasing their Dad about relocating to the beach like his SONS.

Ooh  very nice. At the very least he is moving to do stuff that he loves in his spare time (like surfing). Sorry I sound like a frikkin proud god-mother which I could well be laugh out loud.

Me too, nd4reality. :yes: 

No matter what happens with the show I hope Drew is happy & has opportunities. Plus I dearly hope we still get pics like the ones on this thread. Hugesmile

Hi! just lurking and found this. im starting to believe that Drew is the `temporary` F2 until Brooks return. to the bolded, is it only me who always have speculating mind? dont y`all! get suspicious?....(chuckle2 Roberto moved to SD to be with Ali)
oh well, maybe i`d better FF to the finale!!..laugh out loud....Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am

It's finally Drew's 1-on-1 so it's time to post this. :Smiley: But I wonder how much, if any, of this scene will be shown? no idea
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 am

This date will be interesting tonight. I will have to remember to time the portion of the date shown--something concrete to see how much the machine will give them on air.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 am

I don't think it will be shown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 am

Thanks for the pic, Lav. I bet that part's cut along with a lot of Drew's date. :angryemotion Fleiss!

Thanks for the bow tie pics, MOT.  Cute. Drew's aunt posted (held back her last name).

Joan says:
February 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Oscar I love the fact that you are promoting the Bow Tie but I love it even more that you are showcasing my handsome nephew Drew. Your photo’s are exceptional!

oscardelassalas says:
February 4, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Joan-
The article was about “style”. “dapper man” & “elegance…Mr. Drew Kenny, fit perfectly and more – there is more to come, so stay tuned!

Always in style…

Oscar-

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This date will be interesting tonight. I will have to remember to time the portion of the date shown--something concrete to see how much the machine will give them on air.

I can`t remember if that has made a difference in past seasons or not no idea .

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Drew is good looking. It also looks like he could have broken his nose before.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Drew is good looking. It also looks like he could have broken his nose before.

With that bone structure, I'd bet he will be even more handsome in his 30s and 40s.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This date will be interesting tonight. I will have to remember to time the portion of the date shown--something concrete to see how much the machine will give them on air.

I can`t remember if that has made a difference in past seasons or not no idea .

What it will mean to me:
If they showcase the date in under 15 minutes of viewing time--they(Machine) are not giving this 1:1 date the normal representation of a 1:1 date--the emphasis normally accorded not even to those getting a 1:1, but the accorded respectful time they would give to someone in contention of the F4. So far I don't think Drew has been given 5 minutes of quality air time, so it will be interesting to see what airs.
If they showcase the date in let's say --17 minutes of viewing time or longer--they will be giving this 1:1 date the normal representation of what I would expect that of a contender for the F4.
What the edit leaves in and leaves out says a lot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee