SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Too funny. Thanks Dee.

I love the new look in those latest photos.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 Empty BL Shoes

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:14 am

BACHELOR SHOES "BL" !! Finally the man can wear something classy fashion-forward and trendy !! Instagtam @bachelorshoes---> Follow on Fan Page Facebook --->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:27 am

Just foe the spammers, please. yes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am

Thanks for all the photos and the video.
Drew is soooooo gorgeous !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:38 am

Awww! That's so sweet what Drew did for his Dad for his birthday!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:49 pm

I wonder what Drew's costume for tonight will be?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Looks like someone from the movie Top Gun, my guess is probably is IceMan (Val Kilmer). Kasey and Zack are 2 of the other guys from the movie based off their tweets and instagram pics. Looking forward to their pics tonight :yes: 

and Drew's latest tweet: ...I'd rather find someone worth waking up to... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:Looks like someone from the movie Top Gun, my guess is probably is IceMan (Val Kilmer). Kasey and Zack are 2 of the other guys from the movie based off their tweets and instagram pics. Looking forward to their pics tonight :yes: 

and Drew's latest tweet: ...I'd rather find someone worth waking up to... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Top Gun? Well, I guess Mills using Top Gun in reference to Drew all the time gave them that idea!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:18 pm

here they are, sorry do not know how to bring the full pic over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:here they are, sorry do not know how to bring the full pic over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Changed in a parking lot into our costumes. See you at the Hudson. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

— Kasey Stewart (@kaseystewart) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 pm

thank you :Smiley: 

and by more recent pics, it looks like Ashley Frazier is with them!
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:47 pm

These are some mighty fine looking guys and gal..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry