SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 am

For several month.... Filming starts in May. It is set to air right after the next season of the Bachelorette, so it's still early.
As for Kat, I doubt it..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 am

chloep wrote:For several month.... Filming starts in May. It is set to air right after the next season of the Bachelorette, so it's still early.
As for Kat, I doubt it..

I keep forgetting how The Bachelorette basically starts right away after The Bachelor. I guess I'm looking more forward to seeing Drew on TV again than who the next Bachelorette is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Someone needs to take another pic of Drew already! LOL  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:00 am

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:For several month.... Filming starts in May. It is set to air right after the next season of the Bachelorette, so it's still early.
As for Kat, I doubt it..

I keep forgetting how The Bachelorette basically starts right away after The Bachelor.  I guess I'm looking more forward to seeing Drew on TV again than who the next Bachelorette is.  
What if they recruit Drew to make an appearance again on the show  :hidingchair .
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
As for Kat, I doubt it..

I keep forgetting how The Bachelorette basically starts right away after The Bachelor.  I guess I'm looking more forward to seeing Drew on TV again than who the next Bachelorette is.  
What if they recruit Drew to make an appearance again on the show  :hidingchair .

What do you mean? Drop by to give advice? I would think the show would bring in girl friends for the next Bachelorette, if any.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 am

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
As for Kat, I doubt it..

What do you mean?  Drop by to give advice?  I would think the show would bring in girl friends for the next Bachelorette, if any.

Nope - like a returnee. Like Shantal N and that girl from Bens season who wanted Sean to give her a chance. Sorry I just want to see him on my tv screen again and am reaching.
Though I did think he and Andi would be good - he is quiet and calm VS her strength but intelligent to match. I think I have since (last episode) changed my mind.  giggling
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

atem wrote:
As for Kat, I doubt it..

I agree! I would rather see him, than that unprofessional, immature, whiney, crude, rough, cry baby girl with the ombre hair. Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 am

As for Kat, I doubt it..

I think all the gals from this season of the bachelor should be thrown into the lions den with the guys. All of them, Sharleen too!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
As for Kat, I doubt it..

What do you mean?  Drop by to give advice?  I would think the show would bring in girl friends for the next Bachelorette, if any.

Nope - like a returnee. Like Shantal N and that girl from Bens season who wanted Sean to give her a chance. Sorry I just want to see him on my tv screen again and am reaching.
Though I did think he and Andi would be good - he is quiet and calm VS her strength but intelligent to match. I think I have since (last episode) changed my mind.  giggling

Hahaha..... The pitbull would eat Drew alive! Besides, he would be a fool to watch that performance Tuesday night ad join the show.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
As for Kat, I doubt it..

I may be desperate to see Drew on TV again, but not that desperate!  giggling 

Maybe, if he was in the Final 2 and they both dumped her, THEN I would watch!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:00 am

"Maybe, if he was in the Final 2 and they both dumped her, THEN I would watch!"

Me too!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:02 pm

MMA50 wrote:"Maybe, if he was in the Final 2 and they both dumped her, THEN I would watch!"

Me too!
 giggling 
They have never re-cycled a male contestant yet so there is no fear of that happening. At least I hope not.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry