SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:21 am

Drew is headed to South Korea!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 am

atem wrote:Drew is headed to South Korea!

What is he doing there???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am

I saw the pic of his passport and partial airline ticket. I wonder why he is headed there. Maybe work related or just to play tourist?
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:I saw the pic of his passport and partial airline ticket. I wonder why he is headed there. Maybe work related or just to play tourist?

Wish he'd say!  LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm

atem wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:I saw the pic of his passport and partial airline ticket. I wonder why he is headed there. Maybe work related or just to play tourist?

Wish he'd say!  LOL

He is one of my favorite Bachelor contestants of all time and not just because he is smokin' hot! He has such a gentle spirit, is intelligent and will be a great husband and dad one day. After all the nasty tweets and unkind inferences TPTB made about Drew, I hope he stays far away from anything Bach related.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:41 am

looks like a fun visit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:looks like a fun visit

Cute! Thanks for posting it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:42 am

atem wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:looks like a fun visit

Cute!  Thanks for posting it.

I really like Drew...cute picture. Miss seeing a lot of these guys every week! :Nod: I hope he finds a great girl along the way.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:10 am

I'm just glad that Drew wasn't on the plane that just up and disappeared. Scary.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 pm

atem, I thought about that also and all the folks who travel.  News today said Malaysia airlines did not check to see if anyone was traveling on stolen passports.  These were reported by the owners 2 years ago as stolen.  Makes me worry about some international carriers and what their safety/security policies are.

PS atem: I wonder if you will get your wish and both F1 and F2 will turn down a lead? This could possibly be the season.
Back to Drew: I am happy for him, he seems to be having the time of his life.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:atem, I thought about that also and all the folks who travel.  News today said Malaysia airlines did not check to see if anyone was traveling on stolen passports.  These were reported by the owners 2 years ago as stolen.  Makes me worry about some international carriers and what their safety/security policies are.

PS atem:  I wonder if you will get your wish and both F1 and F2 will turn down a lead?  This could possibly be the season.
Back to Drew:  I am happy for him, he seems to be having the time of his life.

I'm happy for Drew too!

Yeah, I think this is about the best shot of my wish happening! But, I've been wishing it forever. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:19 pm

that body  :Drool: 

Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry