SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

San wrote:👋 Hi AshleyS!! Thanks for always answering my tweets. :Whiteflowers: As you can see, I'm an obsessed fan of this show! 2pop laugh out loud

hhehehe you're too cute san! Smiley Count me in -- and hand me some of that popcorn!!! 2pop
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
emusha wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
emusha wrote:
anders wrote:Fijiman - who first said Ben was F1 - so to me, that makes it a wash. His story kept changing.
hmm interesting -- yea I saw the translations for when Love_Me talked to him... he said Ashley didn't have any other choice and she chose JP...this is like the lady from Tahiti that we had on the board during Ali's season that could barely speak english but still spoiled the show (saying it was roberto) even before RS saying anything and changed his story several times...
When did Fijiman change his tune?? and what is he saying now?

There is an old saying, "Looks can be deceiving." Obviously, everyone who is on the internet is not who he or she says he or she says.

When Melinda Havenea (?) posted on the FORT in the terribly broken English, several of us stuck with her, patiently and gently talking with her until we pieced together the story that Roberto was was Ali's F1 in a very romantic way. In fact this island woman who spoke broken English appeared to be suggesting that Ali and Roberto had gotten married which we really doubted but filed away, anyway.
I was right there and re-directing the gentle, careful questioning of Melinda to get the information that Roberto was F1 at the FRC. I suspected nothing. Zilch

At the beginning of this season when we were discussing Fijiman and I mentioned questioning Melinda until we got the F1 Roberto info, - to my utmost surprise - I was quietly contacted by an unquestionable source ( I will not reveal) and told that Melinda was not an island native at all. The info was correct, but the source was a disguise. hmmm
We can be hoodwinked.
Are we? Heck if I know anymore.....

Smiley Bloomers and I was right there with you in the 'gentle' questioning -- and you know what this information about the disguise does NOT surprise me one bit. We were talking about how the lady's vocabulary was so rich and the way she had grammatical errors in her sentence structure was questionable from a real English as a second language speaker -- I myself mentioned my own experience learning english as a second language to make a point that Melinda Havea's writing appears a bit odd... interesting information for you to have uncovered the mystery of!!! I wonder what the deal is with the Fijiman!!!! :D :D oh the unpredictability of uncovering 'sources'!! 👅

There was also another source that season who had very credible information in the beginning but then in post-show conversations we were getting all kinds of confusing/conflicting information

Sorry - I missed another source ?

Remember stayathomemom?

Good point there about the fijiman tho i haven't been following his spoilers...we'll have to be extra vigilant and take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt to not be hoodwinked again! :Nod: :Nod:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Not sure why people think the board will explode if JP isn't F1? How about the fact that basically no other board favorite has been F1 (other than maybe Ian?) and we're all going strong? A little bit of Xanax and kvetching and we're on to fall in love with JP's F2 gal next winter.

:happybear: :happybear:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

emusha wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
emusha wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
emusha wrote:
anders wrote:Fijiman - who first said Ben was F1 - so to me, that makes it a wash. His story kept changing.
hmm interesting -- yea I saw the translations for when Love_Me talked to him... he said Ashley didn't have any other choice and she chose JP...this is like the lady from Tahiti that we had on the board during Ali's season that could barely speak english but still spoiled the show (saying it was roberto) even before RS saying anything and changed his story several times...
When did Fijiman change his tune?? and what is he saying now?

There is an old saying, "Looks can be deceiving." Obviously, everyone who is on the internet is not who he or she says he or she says.

When Melinda Havenea (?) posted on the FORT in the terribly broken English, several of us stuck with her, patiently and gently talking with her until we pieced together the story that Roberto was was Ali's F1 in a very romantic way. In fact this island woman who spoke broken English appeared to be suggesting that Ali and Roberto had gotten married which we really doubted but filed away, anyway.
I was right there and re-directing the gentle, careful questioning of Melinda to get the information that Roberto was F1 at the FRC. I suspected nothing. Zilch

At the beginning of this season when we were discussing Fijiman and I mentioned questioning Melinda until we got the F1 Roberto info, - to my utmost surprise - I was quietly contacted by an unquestionable source ( I will not reveal) and told that Melinda was not an island native at all. The info was correct, but the source was a disguise. hmmm
We can be hoodwinked.
Are we? Heck if I know anymore.....

Smiley Bloomers and I was right there with you in the 'gentle' questioning -- and you know what this information about the disguise does NOT surprise me one bit. We were talking about how the lady's vocabulary was so rich and the way she had grammatical errors in her sentence structure was questionable from a real English as a second language speaker -- I myself mentioned my own experience learning english as a second language to make a point that Melinda Havea's writing appears a bit odd... interesting information for you to have uncovered the mystery of!!! I wonder what the deal is with the Fijiman!!!! :D :D oh the unpredictability of uncovering 'sources'!! 👅

There was also another source that season who had very credible information in the beginning but then in post-show conversations we were getting all kinds of confusing/conflicting information

Sorry - I missed another source ?

Remember stayathomemom?

Good point there about the fijiman tho i haven't been following his spoilers...we'll have to be extra vigilant and take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt to not be hoodwinked again! :Nod: :Nod:
Yup now I remember - Stayathomemom said that RS being fleissed was just the begining. So there is every chance of him being wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

anders wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
anders wrote:i don't see any disrespect. what did i miss?

Well, implying that so many people only like JP because of RS's prediction is similar to implying that we are simply lemmings allowing ourselves to be led by RS. I don't know how many times it's been said that many of us like JP because of JP and not due to RS, but people keep repeating this statement as though we can't see what's obvious on our TV screen. JMO.

that's not what I said - I meant that a lot of folks decided they were going to take RS's prediction with a grain of salt and continue to sleuth before declaring the winner - I'm not seeing any of that happening. I'm seeing a lot of folks declaring he's F1. that's what I meant. Folks can like who they want - i dont' give a crap.

Maybe the problem is it's the time of season where there is nothing to sleuth left until we get more SC or something else. I think that is when the switch in the board happens every time when the sleuthing dries out mid season.

I get that - I just don't want folks to be all upset if JP isn't the predicted F1. We all saw what happened last season - do we really want a repeat of that this season?? I know I don't.

I won't be upset if JP isn't the F1, but I will be disappointed if it's Ben and we don't see any more chemistry between the couple by the end of the show than what they are exhibiting right now. (I know some see it, but I don't find their interaction particularly entertaining, lively or passionate). Also will be curious what went wrong with JP. To compare it to Brad's season and Jill's season, I was a fan of the loser in those, but moreso, a fan of the kind of relationship and interplay that we got to witness between the loser and the lead, which I found far more entertaining than what was shown with the winner. As such, I wasn't all that enthralled with following the "happy" couple and their love story post show. So if this season follows in those same footsteps, I guess I will feel the same way. It's like watching a romantic comedy where the romance is adorable (Ali/Roberto) vs watching one where the romance is snooze-worthy (Brad/Emily) or kind of trashy (Jill/Ed). Just my opinion!!

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 pm

nd4reality a lot of stayathomemom's stuff was really great credible info pre-finale but then her info started getting a bit hazy/conflicting/confusing post-show

ironcat wrote: It's like watching a romantic comedy where the romance is adorable (Ali/Roberto) vs watching one where the romance is snooze-worthy (Brad/Emily) or kind of trashy (Jill/Ed). Just my opinion!!

I am with you every step of the way ironcat!! and I would say Vienna - Jake was a romantic horror show and I'm not fan of that! rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Wow, it's amazing how fast the board can turn. no no

THIS. no

I don't really care to sleuth...I go by gut instinct and what I am seeing and who I like. If JP isn't F1 like I think he is...my life goes on and I'll have a new favorite in the winter for The Bachelor. Not my life, not my choice - I just like the show!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Wow - i make one post and I've turned the whole board upside down - who knew I had that much power.......

anyone who knows me from FORT knows I remain neutral and I did not intend to stir up trouble. but if y'all want to filet me -go ahead.

Last edited by anders on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm

His winery has one that existed before the show. He's been tweeting mostly about wine but has interacted with Kovacks and a trio of girls from Ashley's season. I've heard it's a real meat market when the new rejects get off the show. Nick has been tweeting as well. Someone said that he tweeted something about his last episode but deleted it. I think they can tweet but just not give it away.

All Ben said to the others was that SF was nice this time of year. Kovacks tried to cover up what he said on the beatdown by wishing Ben luck but it's too late. For all we know, however, they just read the spoilers too. OR, maybe this season was such a mess and the guys are so pissed by their experience that they don't care.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 pm

anders wrote:Wow - i make one post and I've turned the whole board upside down - who knew I had that much power.......

anyone who knows me from FORT knows I remain neutral and I did not intend to stir up trouble. but if y'all want to filet me -go ahead.

You are killing my sugar high that I got from eating too much cupcake. 50 lashes with a wet speghetti!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

anders wrote:And one of Ash's BFFs (who may have inside knowledge of this season) posting on a message board is discreet......just saying.

Anders, I must say, you have become very snarky this season. I have to add--I love it! :Woah-hoo:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
anders wrote:And one of Ash's BFFs (who may have inside knowledge of this season) posting on a message board is discreet......just saying.

Anders, I must say, you have become very snarky this season. I have to add--I love it! :Woah-hoo:

me?? snarky?? say it ain't so....... plotting

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers